[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I watch this eposide again,and I think I can confirm it was JK that helped JH up to the platform when they played water game in the first round.I can't post the pics up but I can tell u the reason why I say that point.

If you post a gif and make it slowly,you can see that JH pulled JK's shoulder in order to climb up the platform.But it was just the first sight,in fact,JK's right leg was in the middile of JH's legs(which you can see after several seconds),and he used his power to lift her.Plus,he scratched her pant and lifted her together so as to make her climb up the platform successfully,and let his hand out quickly.

Just JH's scratching JK's shoulder couldn't make her up to the platform so easy,and even if she relied on herself to the platform,it would also not this kind of posture.What we saw was that she was followed up the strength. So it must be someone help her and exactly,it was JK,our sparta!!

• Like 9

@elevenpapitus I rewatched this scene multiple times and I have to agree with you that KJK is the one who gets her up on the platform. Zico is helping her too, but he's not holding her strong enough to pull her out of the water, and when she gets up on the platform she had only one leg in the water, which isn't a position to pull herself up like she did. Plus we can see KJK's shoulder moving back at the same time that SJH moves up (as if he's the one pulling). Plus, you can see her immediately look down at something before collapsing and since KJK's beneath her...

This action also matches their behavior in previous, similar games. I'm thinking of ep 163 where they don't try to push each other off the platform and ep 213 with the red clay battle where KJK really only focuses on SJH (and we see him sheltering her on the platform when HH and his partner are pushing down on KJK's back). 

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
9 minutes ago, elevenpapitus said:

I watch this eposide again,and I think I can confirm it was JK that helped JH up to the platform when they played water game in the first round.I can't post the pics up but I can tell u the reason why I say that point.

If you post a gif and make it slowly,you can see that JH pulled JK's shoulder in order to climb up the platform.But it was just the first sight,in fact,JK's right leg was in the middile of JH's legs(which you can see after several seconds),and he used his power to lift her.Plus,he scratched her pant and lifted her together so as to make her climb up the platform successfully,and let his hand out quickly.

Just JH's scratching JK's shoulder couldn't make her up to the platform so easy,and even if she relied on herself to the platform,it would also not this kind of posture.What we saw was that she was followed up the strength. So it must be someone help her and exactly,it was JK,our sparta!!

I was just about to post about this. Saw the discussion on SA baidu. Thanks for explaining what was happening. I am not yet quite clear even with the gifs though I think there is a high probability that the theory is true. Hope someone can make it really slow-mo so that we get to clearly see what is happening. I agree with you @elevenpapitus and @linzer03 that it seems hard in JH's position for her to climb up the buoy just by holding on to JK's shoulder and pushing herself forward. She would need some extra force to pull her up. In fact, I feel that is the reason JH kind of goes down as if to hug JK at the end when the scene gets cut midway. She must have been patting him/hugging him to thank him. I think JK is pulling at her shirt with his left hand. The strain on his face shows he is doing something that requires some energy. I don't think just holding on to the buoy would make his face appear so strained.

299a.jpg_zpsxjwqe1i9.gif

Doesn't it look like JH is being pulled up than her using her legs to climb up?

299b.jpg_zpsomsz671r.gif

299c.jpg_zpsflpsgb0f.gif

You can see JK's hand near his leg here

299d.jpg_zpsxjo4swgf.gif

Instagram video of the scene

You can see JK's hand moving away from JH after she lands on the buoy.

cre: pakkamshun, SA baidu for the gifs n Sa_ligercouple for the video

@kaycxn not sure why you have problem with uploading the picture. You might need to discuss it further with the mod, if any of these steps doesn't work.

How to post an image:
Click the “Insert other media” button on the bottom right of the editor, and click “Insert image from URL”.
An even easier way to post an image is to go directly to the picture and copy it with CTRL+C. CTRL+V will place it in your post.
Another option is to right click the image and click "save link address" and paste the link in your post. Hitting enter after the link will copy it. 

Regarding the SpartAcer badge, you can pm @androkia91 for further info... as I'm not sure if there's a time limit for submitting the member's name for the badge.

@linzer03 @merada @elevenpapitus @athoughtcloud1 awesome eagle-eyes! As I was reading about this scene in IG, I was thinking if JK will help her this time, just like in the previous episodes linzer03 mentioned. Really hoping to see that moment in slow-mo gif also :)

Edited (again); was back to studying the gif on the scene mentioned.

299a.jpg_zpsxjwqe1i9.gif

Cr to @athoughtcloud1

JH grabbed JK's upper arm, then JK rolled his body backward, bringing JH along. Not sure if my eyes saw this clearly, but there's JH's grey shirt in JK's left fist. Ah... he did tried his best to help her, again.

Here is a slow-mo of this scene, credit to the owner.

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

@linzer03  and @WanZ This does remind me of episode 213. Wanz, I wasn't expecting JK to do it this time though. If it is really true that JK helped to pull JH up the buoy, then wow! He is truly a subtle Sparta! LOL Wow, if any man has the strength and guile to do it, it is JK!

I am really happy to see some sparta moments from JK in the Chinese RM and this episode. Though he is not as fit as he used to be, he sure is impressive.  The way he pulled up HJY from the water holding on to her sleeve was so sparta-like! To see YJS and JH who have seen him do things like this all the time still go 'wow' - our commander is still full of surprises.

@WanZ The more I am studying the gifs and the video, the more I am getting convinced that it was JK who pulled JH up. You can see his hand leaving her shirt (I think he was pulling at her shirt near her waist to pull her up) once she is up. His hand when it is pulling her up cannot be seen because it is underneath, but when he leaves his hand from her shirt, one can clearly see his fist. Agree with you. One can see him rolling back a bit to pull her along.

OMG! Wow, JK helped to pull JH up the buoy even before his partner when he had no need to. If this is not it, what is? ;) When he is supposed to push JH off the buoy, he hugs her and holds her close so that no one else can push her off (episode 213). When he is supposed to make sure that she doesn't get up on the buoy, he pulls her up secretly. LOL What is going on here?  And both the times, his female partner is left on her own to fight it out. 

Edited by athoughtcloud1
Had to add something

I guess if JK wanted to, he could have easily pushed zico or the girls down the platform? I just thought that he was spending his time not concentrating on his own winning (hint, hint). When he really wants to, he can win quite easily. Look at him pulling himself up, and then in no time at all, hauling his partner up, and ~ walla ~ his group won! @athoughtcloud1 it's a mixed feeling seeing this moment. It's a surprise that he did... such a bold move but still done discreetly. Then, it was not such a surprise also since this is not the first time he was helping JH on the side... and maybe there's more moments like this in past episodes, that went undissected? It seems impossible, but well, never say never with these two... LOL.

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Great to find a family here.  I am a new fan of JK and loves spartace after watching a few episodes. I have spent hours to find some guys who can analyze their relationship objectively. And I just found it! Sorry that English is not my mother language, I might not be able to express myself clearly.

Agree with @athoughtcloud1 that JK pulled JH up with her shirt.  From the gif, you can see that JH's shirt had been rolled up and her waist was exposed.

Edited by dragonlovers
Add something
  • Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, WanZ said:

I guess if JK wanted to, he could have easily pushed zico or the girls down the platform? I just thought that he was spending his time not concentrating on his own winning (hint, hint). When he really wants to, he can win quite easily. Look at him pulling himself up, and then in no time at all, hauling his partner up, and ~ walla ~ his group won! @athoughtcloud1 it's a mixed feeling seeing this moment. It's a surprise that he did... such a bold move but still done discreetly. Then, it was not such a surprise also since this is not the first time he was helping JH on the side... and maybe there's more moments like this in past episodes, that went undissected? It seems impossible, but well, never say never with these two... LOL.

I have to give it to the hawk-eyes of spartace shippers. I would not have noticed this thing on my own. Amazing!

Yup, I agree. Of course, JK not winning that much is partly because of his injuries and his getting older. But it is also partly because he restrains himself from using his full strength. I have read discussions on SA baidu about the Baseball Superpowers episode 119 where JK seemed to slip up whenever he had to target JH. I get it that JK is not that great when it comes to baseball, but his fumbling with the ball whenever he had to get JH out seemed a bit too coincidental.

Had a busy week, so couldn't post anything. I loved all the posts and the discussions here. @linzer03 For selfish reasons, I hope you remain unemployed for a bit more so that we get to read your long posts. :)

There are lots of things to respond to, but I will take it one post at a time.

For me, the most striking thing regarding JK in this episode was how cautious he acted around Hong Jin Young. It was clear from the word go that he didn't want a loveline to start between them. The last two times she guested, he was far more willing to play along (though the second time around,  in the car, when his and HJY's answers were being matched, you could see he was not into it.) But this time, JK seemed more wary perhaps because he knew it could be taken to other levels, this being the third time. When Haha teases HJY by saying that she drunk-dialled JK and he didn't respond (which I think is just Haha making up stories), first JK laughs. When YJS also latches on to it and talks about how HJY is interested in getting JK's phone number, JK becomes serious and he is not at all playful when he says she didn't call him. His tone to the others is a clear 'knock it off now'. JK does the aegyo thing for HJY (which I really enjoyed), but other than that, he was being careful with her. Even when she leaves at the end, compared to the other members who are more vociferous in their good-byes, he gives a thumbs up and quickly looks down. In HJY's BTS videos, you can clearly see JK is quite friendly with her (and JH and HJY also seem to be quite close). So you can say that he is consciously avoiding any close interactions in front of the camera that can be interpreted in a different way.

This time again when YEH's name was brought up by YJS, you could see the expression on JH's face change. The most obvious one previously was the X-Man episode where you could clearly see how uncomfortable it made her. When YJS mentioned EH, JK  acts okay at first, but then he clearly looks annoyed (there are times when JK laughs off the YEH mentions where it is clear he is not that much bothered by it and then times when it is clear he is really bothered by it like in episodes 79,82 and 166).

I don't know if it was just my ears, but the way JH asked JK if he was ready to do his on/off challenge ("Are you ready?") was a bit different from her tone to the other members. It reminded me somewhat of JH's tone to JK in episode 296 when JH reminds JK about the letter to his mom ("Did you write the letter?") (don't know how to explain it, but it goes quite low from her usual higher-pitched variety tone).

When you think about it, the number of times JH has directly addressed JK has been really few in don't know how many episodes.

Love the way you have listed out all the moments @linzer03 However, at the end when Zico and JH make the choice to go all in, JK looked a bit conflicted to me. You can see how cautious he is with his own points where he saves 2 points and only bets on the remaining 5 points. So when the others were trying to persuade JH n Zico to bet on all their points, he seemed worried. If they failed, they would end up last and would have to go through the punishment. He might not have wanted that to happen to them when almost everybody else was asking them to risk it all (which could make them potentially fail). I also felt JS was kind of addressing JK when he said JH was lucky with these things because it was JK who immediately answered him. But when they won, he was looking quite relieved and happy. Both of them look happy when the other escapes the punishment and have to kind of restrain their expressions of joy.

credit for the videos: as tagged

@athoughtcloud1 Thanks for the correction, and upon rewatch (with different subs) I do agree. That being said, KJK was definitely more involved in SJH's team's decision-making than he should be. He definitely didn't want her to get the punishment. And to be fair, even if KJK went all-in and won, he would still have the same ranking if he had just two points. KJK and SJH are often happy when the other wins/escapes punishment. (And I need a summer job but in the mean time I have some more topics I wanted to talk about on here.)

I agree that KJK was definitely not about the love line. I would say that he hasn't been about love lines for awhile (like the X-man episode where he answers that he's not interested in any of the girls or the Dubai episode where the male guest tries to couple off MC and KJK and the female guest, and KJK shuts that down) but KJK will go along with the love lines 1) for his character and 2) so as not to offend the woman. (You can hardly invite an actress to the show, call her beautiful and say she fits with KJK and then have him reject her on camera). The dynamic between him and HJY is sort of a one-sided thing with her being aggressive towards him so he can be not-that-into-it but not offend her by doing that. 

I don't think SJH and KJK get as jealous as some spartace fans believe. If they got jealous every time the other person was partnered with someone of the opposite gender, it'd get exhausting. SJH seems to like HJY from their interactions one scene and BTS, and she cheered loudly when HJY was first introduced. And you can hear SJH laughing (her heads down so you can't see her face) when HH starts talking about HJY calling KJK and also when HJY does the aegyo to KJK. So I don't think SJH is jealous of HJY or considers her a threat (I don't know how else to phrase it). But, as mentioned earlier, SJH does look annoyed with the mention of YEH, similar to her reaction in the X-Man episode. I'm pretty sure at this point all the RM members know if there was something between KJK and YEH or not (with the amount of times she's been brought up over six years, I'm sure an explanation was given eventually) so I doubt SJH's curious to know the answer. But she does look irritated that his past love line keeps being brought up. 

I also thought SJH's tone when addressing KJK was different on my rewatch (but figured I was imaging it because I'm too spartace biased), but itt's nice to see other people heard it too.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

you can also see jh smiling when jk won his on/off challenge but in order to see it you have to look at her because while doing it she back away from the camara and when behind zico

About the on/off game, when it was JK's turn, JH asked him in a different way. Her words can literally be translated to : Is your heart ready?. And it can also mean, "Have you made up your mind?"

The word which JH used: 마음 (ma-eum) is used both for mind and heart (any native korean speakers can confirm? Since, I have seen this word be used as heart also in many kdramas). Regardless, it was different than what she said for others. The variation could also be her MC-ing, but just thought to put this out here :)

• Like 9

@athoughtcloud1   @linzer03  I agree all your opinions.JK seemed as if not concerned about any pink,he also didn't take a iniative to make a loveline with HJY except others mentioned them.And,in this eposide,after HJY left,he seemed more active than before,and more talkative.

Moreover,HJY looked like more familiar with JH this time,she took 2 beefs to JH team,and it also hurt her finger.As HJY can't swim,so JK had her on his back to the shore.And after that,we can also see HJY hugged JH.

As for our sa,although they seemed as if they hadn't some concern about each other on the screen,bt I still feel they were concerned about each other.As far as I'm concerned,what JK pulled JH up to the platform secretly and made her win perhaps was his selfishness that JH had a cold before and he perhaps didn't want her stay at the water too long.Plus,he wanted her to win once,which can let her team become mc,and it could also increase her  broadcast component,LOL,bt it is just my thought.

And JK seemed so happy for JH winning in the last game.

On the last punishment turn,JK looked at JH painting to YIY,which reminds me of eposide 190,JK did similar action that after he saw JH come across him to warm up hands,he also turned up to communicate with JH instead of keeping talking with KS and JS.  

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
23 hours ago, androkia91 said:

About the on/off game, when it was JK's turn, JH asked him in a different way. Her words can literally be translated to : Is your heart ready?. And it can also mean, "Have you made up your mind?"

The word which JH used: 마음 (ma-eum) is used both for mind and heart (any native korean speakers can confirm? Since, I have seen this word be used as heart also in many kdramas). Regardless, it was different than what she said for others. The variation could also be her MC-ing, but just thought to put this out here :)

Thank you. Oh yes, how can I ever forget Jae Suk's tragicomic soliloquy that revolved around his 'ma-eum', 'What about my heart? Who is going to clean the dirt off my heart" in episode 209!:D Can you please give me the full sentence that JH uses here?

@elevenpapitus Good observations. Yes, this time HJY and JH seemed closer than before. I am sure they are all good pals off the set and I have a feeling that HJY knows the real equation between SA (after seeing JK haul up JH, I am sure some of the other guests might also have their doubts ;) ). Btw, I didn't know JH had a cold that day. I don't know what JK's reasons were to help JH get up the buoy, but have to say he really looks out for her. Wonder whether there have been times when JH has done similar things for JK.  I was reminded of episode 147 where JH helps out the scared Haha by giving him the chicken she caught so that he can go earlier than her to the finish line (which makes KJK's team pass the mission at the cost of her own team not clearing it).

@linzer03 Agree with you to a large extent. I think there might have been more jealous moments right when they had started dating each other or when they were in the ambiguous phase. But if they have been going steady for around 3 years now (as some of us believe), I don't think there is that much room for getting jealous. JH had talked about how trust is very important in a relationship especially when one's partner is from the entertainment industry in the Emergency Couple interview and JK's 'We' song lyrics go ' We live in trust'. ;) You can't really date somebody from the industry if you get jealous over each and every little thing. If what we believe is true, that is if SA are dating, then it is quite evident that they have been able to work through many difficult challenges which may have come between  a normal couple - JH having her own variety loveline on the same show as him, doing another variety dating show, JK getting teased with female guests and having to do fanservice etc.  Like you, I also enjoy HJY-KJK pairing since I like HJY's over the top personality and it is really funny to watch HJY's aegyo exasperate JK. With YEH, it is a different story. I don't think you can call it jealousy, it is more about how it makes JH uncomfortable (just like how Monday Couple having to do close skinship often makes JK uncomfortable). I am sure JK or JH don't have any hard feelings for the person their partner has to do fanservice with, it is just that sometimes it is uncomfortable watching it however experienced and professional they are about it. I am especially reminded of episode 166 when JH had almost covered up her face with her towel (to the point of not being able to see what was going on) when JK and Park Shin Hye were trying to push each other off the platform.

However, I don't completely rule out jealousy since for most couples, it is kind of hard not to feel jealous once in a while however secure they are in their relationship. In episode 251, in the car, when they are discussing married couples and JK asks if the men get jealous when their wives like another celebrity, YJS responds that JK is asking an awkward question since as a single man, he doesn't know what not to ask. JK then responds that there is nothing wrong in getting jealous and says 'you need love to get jealous'.  The next question JK asks the married guests is whether the feelings of jealousy go away once you get married. It is a general question, but JK's curiosity about the answer does point to how it perhaps has some bearing on his own life (perhaps indicating his belief that once you reach that stage of commitment, that sort of insecurity will disappear). If SA had been dating publicly, then there would have been  a greater sense of security since the people around them wouldn't assume that they are single leading to all kinds of awkward situations. But when you are dating secretly and have to go through uncomfortable situations where the people around you think your partner is single or dating somebody else, it can create some feelings of insecurity once in a while. Also, sometimes, what happens on the broadcast as part of a loveline can also have larger implications like how some scripted Monday couple moment out of the blue is an indication to JK that it is going to be revived yet again or how YEH references created a situation when netizens, supported by SBS, launched a campaign to force YEH to guest on the show. So, JK or JH might  be a bit wary when they see a situation which can escalate into something else. I know HJY,  after her first guesting on RM, was asked about her "mis-interpeted kiss" with JK on another interview so even silly things on broadcasts do create some buzz at least for a day or two. Since there have been incidents before where JK and HJY's interaction has been mis-interpreted and almost half the audience believes JK is single and in need of a partner, closer interactions between the two can definitely take on another colouring (one of the reasons why I felt JK was a bit more cautious this time around).

@dragonlovers Welcome to the SA soompi family! I don't know how objective we are (after all, we are shippers), but one thing I love about this thread and the posters is that we respect others' opinion however contrary it is to our own and that has helped create a space for a more rational and healthy discussion about our ship. There are posters here who believe SA are dating, posters who are not really that sure about it, posters who wish they would start dating, posters who feel they are dating someone else etc. And this variety of positions for me is the real charm and strength of this shipper thread.

@merada I also found it interesting that JSJ approached JH first once it was revealed that JK was the no-man. I also read it as an instance of JSJ wondering how people really close to JK could not catch him when he was lying.

Btw I love the new Soompi banners. :) It is really great to win the contest and get our own goodies.

Guest athoughtcloud1

@cindyjulia had brought up that question about JK using his phone a lot these days and how it could be because he is chatting with his GF who is not JH. I don't think using the phone regularly is an indication that the person is dating. I agree with @luvspartace and @WhasianDaddy that there might be a number of reasons JK checks his phone which has nothing to do with his lovelife (since he has a packed schedule these days, he might be checking up on that), but following the logic that he is texting someone very close to him,  let me think along a different line. I know @cindyjulia is a long time SA fan and that this has been on her mind for some time, so trying to see if there is something there that warrants some anxiety. Here goes my reasoning: Does JH being on the set and near JK automatically rule her out as the recipient of (at least some of) JK's texts (if we assume he is texting someone)? We know there have been instances like in episode 147 when JK and JH are coincidentally texting at the same time in separate cars (it is quite clear that JK wanted to use his phone in peace since that is the only time during the trip he gives the wheel to Haha and sits on the backseat)

Episode 147:

147a_zpsilozbkiw.jpg147b_zpshss2nvvr.jpg

cre: 钟智成城, SA baidu

In episode 207, that happens when they are both sitting in the same bus far away from each other.

Episode 207

207a_zpsmxxuqiqh.jpg

207b_zpsj1uefdvk.jpg

Spoiler

207d_zpsrambiqgp.jpg

207f_zpsr2zwzkzs.jpg

207g_zpsppxz3tlt.jpg

There is also that instance in episode 230  when JK, JH, YJS and JSJ are waiting upstairs while the name tag ripping is going on (from 1:14: 46 s). You can see that JK has been checking/texting on some phone (either his/JH's) and he is about to either show something on the phone to JH or to return the phone to her which he is unable to, perhaps because the camera is rolling. He then keeps the phone back inside his jacket.

The four recent episodes where I noticed JK using the phone was one during the Jeju island episode (where I thought he was surfing the 3g phone while in car than texting someone), episode 295 where JK and JH both have their phones out after they write the letters in front of the bonfire, episode 296 where JK is busy looking at his phone when JH and KS are doing the balloon mission in front of him (the next time JH is shown in the van, you can see her checking her phone) and then episode 298 where the scene in the cafe cuts with JK reaching for his phone. I didn't notice JK using his phone in the last episode (though in HJY's BTS videos, JK, JH and JSJ are using their phones). Recently, JK uses the phone when he is not the focus of the camera i.e when others are speaking or when he knows they are on standby. However, one has to remember that he is still in front of the camera and has a mic on him. I am reminded of episode 220. In the flashback opening scene of episode 220, when Jae Suk nudges/pushes JH towards JK who is standing in front of her, after some seconds, JK turns back to look at JS. JS then points towards his mouth either reminding JK of the mic coz of which JS can't say anything or telling him not to say anything. ( I have been trying to get a gif of that moment, will post when I get it). So, one has to remember that even when the camera's focus is not on them, speaking to each other about private matters on the set is not advisable at times coz they have their mics on them. Besides, SA have been on a 'no speaking in front of the camera unless absolutely necessary' policy for some time now. The best way to communicate then is through texting even when the person is sitting right next to you. This is especially useful in situations like episode 295 where JH and JK may be anxious about the coming apology segment where both have to do some straight talking and might want to discuss it with each other (JH repeatedly looking out of the trailer van wondering why the oppas were taking so long clearly shows she was anxious about JK's segment with JS).  Even otherwise, I think a phone will come in handy for private conversations, surrounded as they are by their own team mates and staff. What I am saying is that we cannot say that JK is dating someone else just because he is on the phone a lot recently. Even if that possibility is entertained, one cannot really say that just because JH is on the same set as JK, she is not the recipient of his texts. Finally none of us can say for certain whether SA are dating or not, but I don't think this alone is proof enough to think they are not. There have been instances in the past too when JK has used his phone on set when the cameras were on, so I don't think it is just something that recent. What we get to see is only a bit of what happens in front of the camera, so how much they all use their phone cannot be gauged just based on that.

Btw can anyone give me a translation of what was said in JK's show 'Everybody' when JH's name was brought up? I know it had something to do with female celebs in their 30s .

i'm become delulu as the news jihyo on hawai and JK speculating will go there to as he already on New york 2 days....

secret wedding???

maybe they busy with phone because they're preparing it???

damn....make it come true please.....

• Like 2

12 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Thank you. Oh yes, how can I ever forget Jae Suk's tragicomic soliloquy that revolved around his 'ma-eum', 'What about my heart? Who is going to clean the dirt off my heart" in episode 209!:D Can you please give me the full sentence that JH uses here?

Removing the rest of the quote so that the page doesn't take longer to load

@athoughtcloud1, the full sentence was 마음의 준비 하시죠? 

마음의: Heart/mind

준비 : prepared/ready

하시죠: a conjugation of the verb 'do'

While I am unsure exactly which conjugation she did use( there are 2 other similar sounding ones), I am pretty sure about the 1st 2 words and that the main root verb is "do". Hope that helps!

• Like 3

about kjk is busy with his phone , i have saw gif of him when he is holding his phone and from that angle i saw ... it seem he is moving it fast and there is comments same as he is maybe open IG (same not i say he is busy with IG )
i try hard to find or remembers where i found that gif but failed , i think he wore white and haha is beside him , that's all i can recal.

• Like 2