[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest reikaharu

you mean this? ^^ i spotted it instantly when i watched it

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTES PICTURES!

Yup! Suspicious, right? ^^

In lastest Ep. when JiHyo win Jessie in card battle , When team celebrate to Jihyo. SukJin which stand next to JH, KJK push SJ's hand to the back and move to celebrate beside her. LOL KJK reaction is crystal clear to her.

af6fc414-69bb-4562-9a11-ec26c50f88b9_zps

Screen%20Shot%202558-06-24%20at%2012.50.

• Like 2

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

Does anyone have a problem trying to watch ep 252 subbed?? I ve tried both kshownow and kshowonline and both of them said Contend Rejected due to blah blah .. I watched the first part on kshowonline this morning and it was fine but now i cant watch anymore ... where can i watch ep 252 subbed?? helpp!!!

Edited by izziecrazyaboutkwave

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

Does anyone have a problem trying to watch ep 252 subbed??

try here , yea it's unbelievable 

i watch ep252 in ep251 link !

HERE

thanks a million @merada :) but which server did u choose?? Dailymotion server is for ep 251??

Edited by izziecrazyaboutkwave

Guest tamoon23

Does anyone have a problem trying to watch ep 252 subbed?? I ve tried both kshownow and kshowonline and both of them said Contend Rejected due to blah blah .. I watched the first part on kshowonline this morning and it was fine but now i cant watch anymore ... where can i watch ep 252 subbed?? helpp!!!

OMG!!! Remember on this ep where they play couple bingo... For dating spots JK's first answer was NIGHTCLUB. Who else do we know that gets teased all the time for going to clubs??? :P

Edited by tamoon23
Typo

SNSD as guests

JiHyo and JongKook in the same team

Hope thr would be more spartace moments *^*

WOW, Can't wait this Episode.

Last time it's really hard to find our SA as one team....that's only happened once in 100 ep, now the PD seems to come to realization that the more they told SA to keep distance the closer they are (even if they in different group) so why bother to do that anymore...let them in same group ^^  Thank u PD nim so now we can enjoy SA moments to the fullest, hehehe 

• Like 1

Guest MariaG

They are not in the same team  [泪]

Jihyo is part of the blue team and Kookie of the pink one [生病]

• Green Team: Jaesuk, Kwangsoo & Hyoyeon
  • Yellow Team: Sooyoung, Yoona & Gary
  • Blue Team: Jihyo, Sukjin & Sunny
  • Pink Team: Kookie, Taeyeon & Seohyun
  • Orange Team: Haha, Tiffany & Yuri

Media preview

Spartace Couple always together [心]

Guest JongKookie

T-T OMG I was so happy when they said JH & JK were in the same team... but anyway there would be spartace moments I guess.