[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

do we have koreans here.. I hope someday can translate all their answer in the bingo board.. thnx guys..

KJK is JennyHouse... JH used to go here and all her stylist from way back then is from JennyHouse... I remember in early ep of RM when KJK called her while she is in the salon (the salon is actually JennyHouse). Correct me if I'm wrong but KJK doesn't go to JennyHouse... wonder why he is there..

Maybe he wants to try there service and someone recommends him here or he visits someone who is here or waiting for someone here... Well I hope that "someone" is no other than Song Ji Hyo...hhhhmmmm lately it seems there's a lot of hints... Can't wait for the RaceStart on July 3...

SpartAce Fighting!!!

cr as tagged

11376305_476403019176846_1197563778_n.jp

Edited by SureworxM
  • Like 2

I Think ( AS ( Ace ) / US ( U.S.A ), JK dating with JH in USA

JK come to USA for fever drama awards n, JH come to USA for Photoshoot
n same Flight

12-1434683487.jpg

Edited by Lend

hi all.. its been awhile since i visited here.... i saw the last episode of RM and I'm so pleased to see lovely SA moments... hmmm the fervent wish that they will admit something special soon :)

have a nice day all :)

Guest o_simply

What i found interesting in the latest RM is though MC is highlighted, at the end of the day it is still a FAKE couple.

I deeply in love with Haha-Byul couple. They are very sweet and lovely. Seeing them remains me our SA. The ace always tries her best to win while the sparta always helps her win anytime they are in the same team. I hopefully wish our SA to be a REAL couple (marriage) soon, sharing sweet moments and taking care of each other PUBLICLY.

Jihyo mentioned a song is her disappointing gift, then JSJ raised when a man sang looking to jihyo's eyes and she agreed. It recalled me the train scene in the early RM - how JK and Gary sang towards Jihyo. Does JSJ want to say sth? ^^

Guest maikaphuong

Ah, some moments I don't see post there .. If someone already posted, please let me known to delete it. Thanks
ep 251 tumblr_nq09d3Un4p1uu5pypo4_250.gif   touch hand with someone, but her eyes looking for someone else :wub:
ep 243 tumblr_noxeicFB4N1uu5pypo3_400.gif same time same smile same active , no one else do the same SA do

I feel like joong kook and ji hyo are drifting from each other, same with ji hyo and kang gary, on the other hand it seems like she and kwangso are getting closer, maybe i'm the only one feeling like this, but that just the impression i get from the recent episodes

• Like 1

Guest reikaharu

I feel like joong kook and ji hyo are drifting from each other, same with ji hyo and kang gary, on the other hand it seems like she and kwangso are getting closer, maybe i'm the only one feeling like this, but that just the impression i get from the recent episodes

I can see that too... but I also can see and feel the differences... JH-KG drifting from each other because there's no romance feeling between them and maybe they're became tired with they loveline role, they're maybe single but they're adult, if there's no feeling its feel annoying for them...

On the other hand JH-JK looks like forced to drifting from each other... there's something that hard to describe with words about the distance...there's something not clear... looks like a backstreet couple... in episode 251, with Joong Ki as a special guess I can feel something when Joong Ki hug JH and JK in the same time... something different when I see Jihyo and JK gesture...

Kwang Soo and JK more closer these days, like a real brother, like JK and HaHa relationship...but HaHa already married so he cannot be as close as before, afterall he already has another concern that JK still don't understand (believe me, there's a differences between married man and single man behaviour and concern that something makes people a little driftin from each other)... 

For Kwang Soo, Jihyo like his real noona... maybe, if we believe spartace is real, Kwang Soo is like their guardian... when Jihyo feel tires or upset in the filming, JK trust Kwang Soo to cheer her up in front of camera, because everybody know that Kwang Soo treat her as noona... maybe its my delusional mind, but that's what I see when I see them ^^

But i guess, until someday they're speak clearly about their relationship, we wil never know what really happen between them... I just choose to believe that there's really something between JH and JK... until they speak clearly about them ( when they announce they're marriage, between themselves or not) ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yecAbXYhlno

Jong kook kissing scene in a drama. Its hilarious

:phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew:

it's sooo overdramatic, that it's hard to take seriously, they tried to make it look hot but it just ended up looking funny, he should watch song ji hyo's kissing scenes and learn from her how it's really done!

Edited by mary-ann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yecAbXYhlno

Jong kook kissing scene in a drama. Its hilarious

:phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew::phew:

it's sooo overdramatic, that it's hard to take seriously, they tried to make it look hot but it just ended up looking funny, he should watch song ji hyo's kissing scenes and learn from her how it's really done!

haha yeah, but its suppose to be comedic.If you watched the drama series itself its more of a comedy rather than those dramatic dramas XD