[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Mersara

merada said: 3493angelride said: Btw, i saw the next episode's preview photo. SA seems to be standing side by side. If anyone could share it please. Thanks everyone for sharing anything and everything SA related.

Guest tiffanyn

@spartace_couplelove can you tell me ? what ep the second picture JS with JK ? Thanks class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" 

Guest ligercouple

This is off topic but still hoping someday miracles happen so that we can see SA in one team for couple race. How i wish to see jh wearing beautiful dress that day and see how jk reaction towards her and how he will treat her. And if one day my dream comes true i hope PD's don't cut their moment.I know this might never happen lol but i'm still hoping because we never know what gonna happen in the future.Like pepero game before, nobody expect they will playing that game together. So i hope for one more miracle in the future. Kekekeke...If not couple race, maybe something similar like staring game so that we can observe this two carefully and hope it can reveal more about their true feeling to each other.

Guest arriejjang

i want to rewatch several RM episodes. so dear all of beloved SA shippers, would you like to recommend one top funniest episode for you so far? thanks for your help ^_^

one reason why i am suspicious is that JH and JK are rarely paired if not not at all. but you know what it is funny when after jihyo fired the water gun to ilwoo, jk said that romance something is not a trend anymore to ilwoo. hahaha.

and oh! someone knows how to make JK angry. haha

• Like 1

Guest o_simply

Im sorry but how do they give the rate? I mean is it based solely on the number of viewers in Korea or worldwide? If it is the 1st choice, it would be sad since i can't contribute the rating. I just wait it is subbed and download it from gooddrama.net...

o_simply said: Im sorry but how do they give the rate? I mean is it based solely on the number of viewers in Korea or worldwide? If it is the 1st choice, it would be sad since i can't contribute the rating. I just wait it is subbed and download it from gooddrama.net...

@arriejjang @wanZ i think there's none of RM episode was the funniest, :) coz almost all of episodes were so funny, esp. When there were SpartAce teasing fighting hugging or holding scenes appear, so we couldnt just choose one, two, or three episodes.. but now i'll recommend you to watch episode 60.. i think that episode was so funny.. :)) coz yesterday i'd just watched that episode for the first time...

Guest arriejjang

@WanZ @lov3lyqu33n that's why i asked for your suggestion because i can't choose for myself, hehehe.. btw,thank you ^o^

Guest arriejjang

@typhoonam choose one,pleeeease.. hehehe..you can choose it randomly or based on whatever..

@spartace_couplelove would you like to explain for me, what's the #ignorant bell which appeared in your posts meaning?

Guest arriejjang

@airplanegirl and now he is laughing to you and i am laughing to myself...ohhh..strrrreeeeessss! lololol..