[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

chinguu...
i wonder, why did they changed Kookie's name,
From This -------> e387b224-61c5-4f01-9d21-838b758878cc_zps ----------> to this -------> 111111_zpsonadw3ff.jpg
No Heart Shape.. :(, i hope they give that heart back to Kookie... :(
coz he's so lovely and cute... :-*
anyway, in Eps. 242, i love the scenes when Song  Ji Hyo tease Kim Jong Kook, and she's showed her care to Kookie.. :) :x
i feel like they're back,, :)
KOOKIE'S SO SO SO CUTE IN THIS EPISODE... AND THE CUTEST WHEN HE DID AS A WOLF... SO CUTEEEEE... CINCHAAAA...

Guest fynna_miethz

Hi everyone.. im new here.. i love spartace so much.. just finish watching ep 242.. love this ep so much.. just want to share.. i notice some of SA moment that drive me crazy and keep replay that part more than 10 time.. when JH shoot ll go then she wipe ll go face then JK said.. what are u doing? N then he also mention that that style already pass during xmen time.. seems JK really richard simmons off.. he jealous.. really love his expression.. and JH keep apologies. . Sorry for my bad english..

Guest arriejjang

@spartace_couplelove it's not like you're not understand english at all. so what is your problem with decreasing the font? tell us if you don't know how to... it's just a simple matter, don't wait until it become a mess.

Guest brilly1308

spartace_couplelove said:
Hello .. I am Sorry .. I'm in the mood for love all ..I have no one anything ok ..My body like SpartAce ..I know use Google Translate ..You know understand ..Okay sorry body ??

Hi. I'm always checking out this forum. Can't contribute much since i dunno how to post pictures. But i do love reading everyone's speculations and observations about SA. And as with everyone here, i wish them all to be true. Hopefully there will be more interactions between them the next episodes. Btw, i saw the next episode's preview photo. SA seems to be standing side by side. If anyone could share it please. Thanks everyone for sharing anything and everything SA related.

Yap i agree that the latest episode is daebak!!! I kept on laughing from start to finish. Il woo is really handsome probably why the reason JK oppa took him to his team to separate from JH hahahaha. HK ang YH werr both known to him to be with JH so its okay kekekeke....

But isnt JK oppa soooooo cute as a wolf and trying all those aegyo moves of his hips to be cute lol lol lol :) and yeah yeah the jealous man is out in the open when JH got close to IW and with some skinship there.... Someone is not happy at all!!!!

@merada thanks for your pics, shows that they are in the same team! That is fab!!!

Like what @spartaace_couplelove mention before...soon is our Sparta birthday and he will turn 40 y.o (Korean age). I think a lot of fans are preparing surprise for him. Just thinking what our Ace prepare for him makes me smile and start my delulu mind to turn ON....or perhaps the other way around...the one who is preparing something big is our Sparta...ehemm...(perhaps) a proposal...(*praying hard for that).
@merada Thanks a lot for the pics....Another episode in the future where SA in one team. Hope to see a lot of SA moment then ^^ One already obvious in the posted pictures....never failed to stand next to each other.