[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest tuyetphuong136_at_gmail.com_stv

YEH episode will say all, about SA relationship, about feeling, about love between JK and JH, whether they not real but we still always support and cheers, i was willing to accept it... i love SA forever, all my love is for SA

Guest ligercouple

Seriously, after so much bitter news we got in a few month back, why can't they just let us be a bit happy for this small Spartace moment. They're really cruel. Still bashing us nonstop.

What's real will come out sooner or later...I have strong faith in SpartAce...

I am so happy JH winning all the categories I voted for her and RM... Yeah!!!

FIGHTING #SpartAce shippers!!!  Don't lose hope :D  If this guesting of EHY is true or will come true,  it may mean only two:  1) ratings 2) once and for all, clear what's true AND I AM FEELING OUR "SpartAce" IS STANDING STRONG....

Maybe it has all been planned and who knows?  Maybe also the whole RM prod, staff, crew, etc...even the casts wants to help SpartAce... let's see.... my fingers are crossed for REALIZATION OF SpartAce couple ...

Guest tuyetphuong136_at_gmail.com_stv

I just say: they are buoyed, don't worried and strongly because we have chose SA line. Not, we have experience many waves about KG, about MC, about YEH but now, we still here, still shipping SA, and it very strongly, SA shipper is strongly human and heart of stone and i love SA shipper and i love WanZ

@WanZ maybe the fact that I always visited here and SA other page make me meet them in my dream :D And for sure, I will tell you guys if I dream of them again. Anyway, after I wake up and realized it just a dream, I was dissapointed but at the same time I was happy I had that kind of dream. And when I come here and read about the fact JH and JK in the same plane I become happier. I guess my dream want to warn me good news waiting for me here. I am happy our sail is sailling smoothly. arrrrrrggghhhh....I cannot wait any longer for this two announced they are dating #-o

tuyetphuong136_at_gmail.com_stv said: I just say: they are buoyed, don't worried and strongly because we have chose SA line. Not, we have experience many waves about KG, about MC, about YEH but now, we still here, still shipping SA, and it very strongly, SA shipper is strongly human and heart of stone and i love SA shipper and i love WanZ

@WanZ Wait, I did that too! Now why I haven't dream of them yet? Aishhhh...

It's 7.15 a.m. NY time now... I wonder what our couple is up to. :)

They just woke up maybe. Imagine JH woke up and JK beside her, smiling and wish her good morning AND gift her a morning kiss...awwwww... You shouldn’t asked me that kind of question. Now I start imagine lot of things like a pervert :\"> >:)

myloveSA said:
They just woke up maybe. Imagine JH woke up and JK beside her, smiling and wish her good morning AND gift her a morning kiss...awwwww... You shouldn’t asked me that kind of question. Now I start imagine lot of things like a pervert :\"> >:)

Omo...impressive!

'It has been announced that tickets for Kim Jong Kook’s Valentine’s Day concert in Beijing have sold out only two hours after being put on sale, selling at a rate of about one every ten seconds'
From; https://runningmannews.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/kim-jong-kooks-chinese-valentines-day-concert-sells-out-in-two-hours/

Just wondering if today is THE DAY~ and won't be too surprised if #spartace is gonna quietly exchange marriage vows in the country which celebrities are known to hold secret ceremonies (since his mum was spotted at the airport too)!
marrying1_zps9556912a.jpg
Quote and pic credit as tagged

Say what???

Guest o_simply

@wanz‌ I hope it goes all the way u said (secret marriage) lol

Anyway, m a quite New shipper, so I don't no what the evidence the other ships use to ship. Can they see our hero kjk and ace sjh are too sweet tgt? Can they hear them fighting sweet? Can they sense they a in their own world no matter where they are.