[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest ligercouple

Everytime i look at her happy face when she's with oppa make me smile. Eventhough oppa is my bias, i also love her and want her happy with a man she loves. Sorry sometimes i'm very emotional person.

So happy for Ji Hyo!! I wonder if there's a camera on Jong Kook's face... I want to see his reaction ^^...Looking forward to seeing videos!
(P.S. Now I want to watch Emergency Couple... [-O< hehe)

yeah! but I'm afraid she's late kekeke... It was posted by kittyny91 with a video, showing her as best actress of the year but no video or picture of her receiving the award and dramafever doesn't post it yet in the fb and twitter...  all the winners either received the awards by themselves or send a video but not in the case of JH kekeke where is she kekekke... bdw KJK is not yet seen on stage  (maybe he is already looking for her kekeke delulu mode)

I just noticed, her video was taken before the awards night and she said she can't make it to NY... but why there is a sudden change of mind and went to NY (is it really the photo shoot or what hhhmmm)

:-? :-? :-? :-? kekekek

SpartAce fighting!!!!

^ THAT SMILE!! /swoons/I wonder if KJK and JH will celebrate together later... :P 
Does anyone know if any other RM cast is in NY as well? Or only JH and KJK?

I'm sure that Kookie is going to celebrate with Jihyo ... 4 awards!

Best actress - Boldest Moment (Emergency Couple) - Best Variety Show (Running Man) and...
Best Korean Drama (Emergency Couple)!!! gangnamstyle_org.gif

B9IUYK6CUAAwHD5.jpg:large

Jinhyuk IG Video

B9IY6YACUAAjWlt.jpg:large

Spartace Couple  lxhhaobang_org.gif

SureworxM said: I just noticed, her video was taken before the awards night and she said she can't make it to NY... but why there is a sudden change of mind and went to NY (is it really the photo shoot or what hhhmmm)

:-? :-? :-? :-? kekekek

SpartAce fighting!!!!

I had very interesting dream last night. It’s about our SA. So I would like to share it to you guys. It was during RM filming. The guest are Eun Hye, Park Shin Hye, Eric(Shinhwa) and me(hahahaha). The 1st game, I don’t know what game it was and I don’t how to explain it. JK played the 1st game VS Haha. I sit beside JH that time, watched the game. Not far from JK, Eun Hye was sitting there. Everybody start teasing them. I can feel JK laugh uncomfortably and I see JH forcing her laugh. Then, suddenly JK look to where JH sit and he smile. He blink his eyes once, as if he told JH "don’t be sad." And me, I start tease JH as if I know this two are dating..hahaha... After that, I see Eun Hye turning to see JH too. She look sad and her face telling she curios what relationship JK & JH have.The second game JK vs Park Shin Hye. PSH standing closed to JK and put her both hand to JK neck. Her plan was to make JK shy. But it turn out she was the one feeling ashamed when JK pinch her cheek and told Eric kissed her. The third game was running while do piggy back. JK piggy back Eric. They place last as JK injured his leg. As JK arrived at the finishing line, JH running to him because she worried. JK hug her and told her he is okay. Haha and YJS suddenly told them "what are you guys doing?" and they look around as if they don’t want others people know about them. When all game was finished JK go to JH even though they are not in the same team.

Then........I wake up from my dream.

• Like 1

Guest o_simply

I don't no but did they intend not to join the event tgt? I mean that more or less they may know if they join the event tgt there gonna be a rumor. Thus, they may choose to celebrate it behind the screen somewhere, just two of them!!! Lol

o_simply said: I don't no but did they intend not to join the event tgt? I mean that more or less they may know if they join the event tgt there gonna be a rumor. Thus, they may choose to celebrate it behind the screen somewhere, just two of them!!! Lol