[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

29 minutes ago, tunanoona said:

For the interview, I have a question. Is it true that break-ups are frowned upon in Korea? I remember reading a comment on an article about SJK and SHK's wedding that the reason they are getting married is because SHK dated a lot of high profile celebrities before and it wouldn't look good for her if she and JK breaks up. I don't know if this is true or not (the frowned upon thing) but if it is, maybe that's the reason why she said that. Besides, when it comes to show business, I don't take everything they say seriously. Those who are in that industry are expected to act and say things that will please their fans. 

I don't take things said about celebs' dating lives in interviews too seriously either, but I just found SJH mentioning the CEO in November interesting. She also had the letters on her fingernails that may or may not have been BCJ's name (this happened in December 2012). 

From my understanding, one break-up isn't exactly bad, but it's when its known celebs have dated multiple people and broken up with multiple people that they get frowned upon. I don't think it's career ruining or anything, but knetz probably make mean comments about it. I doubt the general public cares all that much about celebs' dating scandals (they probably know the high-profile celeb couples but that's about it). If you're good enough at your job, then the GP are willing to overlook that you've dated multiple people and even had some questionable scandals. But I do think dedication to one person is looked on with approval (hence the KJK-YEH love line being so popular and lasting so long - KJK saying YEH is his ideal type and never having a dating scandal certainly comes across as dedication, same with MC where KG was considered to be dedicated only to SJH and he was really popular in SK - he ranked second behind YJS on the list of who women would want to marry). Also, I think women are more at risk of damaging their reputations for having dated multiple people than men are (because sexism! hence why SJH got criticized for "flirting" with guests while KG could do so and no one would mind).

With the GP, I think KJK has a better reputation than SJH based on what I've seen. Neither of them have a squeaky clean record though (correct me if I'm wrong, but most of SJH's scandals were about dating while KJK's big one was the military). 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

while KJK's big one was the military). 

I'm just curious since I don't follow what happens in S Korea - is he still getting a lot of criticism for that, even after he got fed up with all the hate, and partially revealed his medical records last year?

27 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I'm just curious since I don't follow what happens in S Korea - is he still getting a lot of criticism for that, even after he got fed up with all the hate, and partially revealed his medical records last year?

He gets some as far as I know. But antis will be antis, and even when the truth is out there, they'll stick their heads in the sand and blame him for it. For the most part, he is well thought of in SK. (Don't forget that the ratings rose when it was his blind date special ep - SK is apparently very interested in his dating life.)

• Like 1

Actually SH doesn´t have dating scandals she  has have only 2 known relationships what happen is that she has been judged by antifanz because of her roles. You can say is the consecuence of been openminded in a conservative culture 

1) Gom. She was the antagonist of the story so antifans that can separate actrices for her role hate her and when in real life she have a 4 years relationship with the principal male protagonist was worst

2) after 4 years of known relationship she broke up with her public famous boyfriend and he was charged for posesion of drugs so antifans make bad coments as was becasue he was depresed for the brakeup and other stupid coment like that

3) She protagonist frozen flores having a lot of explicit sex scenes what make her been considered a X rated actrice in Korea

4) the relationship with the CEO of her agency wasnt good seen as he has a bad reputation 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

Actually SH doesn´t have dating scandals she  has have only 2 known relationships what happen is that she has been judged by antifanz because of her roles. You can say is the consecuence of been openminded in a conservative culture 

1) Gom. She was the antagonist of the story so antifans that can separate actrices for her role hate her and when in real life she have a 4 years relationship with the principal male protagonist was worst

2) after 4 years of known relationship she broke up with her public famous boyfriend and he was charged for posesion of drugs so antifans make bad coments as was becasue he was depresed for the brakeup and other stupid coment like that

3) She protagonist frozen flores having a lot of explicit sex scenes what make her been considered a X rated actrice in Korea

4) the relationship with the CEO of her agency wasnt good seen as he has a bad reputation 

I would count the CEO and MC rumors as dating scandals. But you're right, calling it "most" is incorrect. Thanks for the info! I did know about 1, 3, and 4 - but 1 isn't really a scandal imo so I didn't count that. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

He gets some as far as I know. But antis will be antis, and even when the truth is out there, they'll stick their heads in the sand and blame him for it. For the most part, he is well thought of in SK. (Don't forget that the ratings rose when it was his blind date special ep - SK is apparently very interested in his dating life.)

Thanks for the info. And, yes, antis will be antis, but hopefully anyone with an open mind will look at his records. It's hard to deny his condition when it's an X-ray showing an obviously deformed spine. I also loved the message he wrote with that X-ray. It's rare to see celebrities fight back. It took him a long time to do so, but I'm glad he finally did. 

As for his dating life, LOL , me, too. If SA declares, I hope the ratings shatter records.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I don't take things said about celebs' dating lives in interviews too seriously either, but I just found SJH mentioning the CEO in November interesting. She also had the letters on her fingernails that may or may not have been BCJ's name (this happened in December 2012). 

Wow. SA really was a mess during that time. I don't know what to make out of it anymore. Maybe it's better that we leave it at that. LOL.

Oh, and thank you for answering about the celeb break up thing. Maybe it just happened that those who "care" about celebrities' love life have access to social media that's why it seems like they are everywhere. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, julia147 said:

he doesnt even follow JH and like any picture direct to her. HH and SJ do though. 

i mean in IG, i dont follow them in other webpage

He did like her picture on hwanjine IG. Here (I don't have my phone with me so cannot take a screenshot ):

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jeremylim88 said:

Good afternoon everyone. I know this might not be a big deal, but i just noticed jong kook hyung has liked hwanjine hyung's post wishing ji hyo noona happy birthday. Iirc and please cmiiw, but jong kook hyung has never liked a post dedicated directly to ji hyo noona right? I mean, hyung has liked posts by hwanjine hyung or even his close friends' posts which included noona too, for eg, hwanjine hyung's posts about the yokohama team, roger hyung's post about the busan 401 restaurant event, tiny hyung's korea throwback posts which included noona too and haha hyung's post about byul noona's song promo using SA. But iirc, never has jong kook hyung liked a post directed towards ji hyo noona personally right?

Good catch!! I know it's not a big deal but I was secretly hoping he would like that picture lol I'm curious do you know if he liked the picture recently? I ask because I was on IG when the picture was originally posted (21 hours ago) and though he liked a few other pictures at the time it never said he liked that picture, may have been a glitch on my end or he saw the picture later, either way it makes me happy to see as silly as that may seem lol:wub: 

@coffeecoffee don't worry I'm currently on my phone so here's the screencap :)

img%5D

• Like 4

Hi guysss! Just wanted to express how cute it was when KJK danced to SJH's dance steps. It reminded me of how they both danced to the same dance steps in ep 339 (I'm not sure. It was YJS's member's week ep) where SJH sang Mr. Chu. 

And did you see KJK's smile when SJH went to the center and dancedd? It was so cute :wub:

I'm being delulu and what I am about to say may not matter, I'm so sorry, I just got excited, so please forgive me. Hehe I love how SJH's post on instagram recently is kinda similar to how KJK post on instagram. Hangul and then with an english caption. 

I'm so excited for next week's episodeee! 

• Like 2

finally had the chance to watch the episode....

although there aren't many, there are still SA moments in the episodes

not gonna say much because it has already reviewed really well and nicely by all of you :D

about the guests, as someone have already said, they are variety veterans, and all of them have guested in RM at least once, so there are no awkwardness between them with the members, unlike many other girlband who have been guested in RM

i just wish jessica is still in SNSD. and i think jessica and SJH get along really well, seeing how happy they are when jessica become the guest in episode 141. 

anyway, i wouldn't mind at all called ugly, if it means i can get a hug from SJH :D

• Like 1

Yeah @jeremylim88 i saw it!  I don't know how to post pic here i hope someone can do it :D whatever his reason for liking it i'm just happy that he liked it!  But what caught my attention was JH ig post,  her post is in korean but with eng trans after!  I know she is not good in eng ( dont get me wrong here im just stating a fact,  she is my bias)  but seeing her post with eng makes me think of "someone" who would post in korean and with eng!  You all know who that someone right??? :D

Just a thought, he liked post abt her but cannot post abt her!  Seriously,  if there is nothing going on why couldn't he.  He posted abt jessi and we all know jessi is like her lil' sis!  But hey he always says "she" is also a "family" "sis" right!  So why can't he post abt her!  And i mean they've work for 7years so there is nothing wrong if he greets her right?  Oh well i bet he really wanted to post but just holding himself not to! :grin:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Yeah @jeremylim88 i saw it!  I don't know how to post pic here i hope someone can do it :D whatever his reason for liking it i'm just happy that he liked it!  But what caught my attention was JH ig post,  her post is in korean but with eng trans after!  I know she is not good in eng ( dont get me wrong here im just stating a fact,  she is my bias)  but seeing her post with eng makes me think of "someone" who would post in korean and with eng!  You all know who that someone right??? :D

X

You mean this? :tongue:

• Like 3

Well, this is a change. :D

I remember back in 2014, KJK used to post pictures of him, SJH, and some of the other RM members hanging out (especially at fanmeets), but then he stopped and SJH disappeared completely from his IG. He did post a picture of all five of them in their BB costumes, and that's one of the few times she's been on there. It's great to see him starting to like pictures related to her. That's also her alone and not her with other RM members - which is usually how they hide these things.

I think I remember him liking her weibo account or something last year. Which was odd since they'd known each other for years. Better to double-check me on that though.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

Just a thought, he liked post abt her but cannot post abt her!  Seriously,  if there is nothing going on why couldn't he.  He posted abt jessi and we all know jessi is like her lil' sis!  But hey he always says "she" is also a "family" "sis" right!  So why can't he post abt her!  And i mean they've work for 7years so there is nothing wrong if he greets her right?  Oh well i bet he really wanted to post but just holding himself not to! :grin:

How very curious. We recently talked about how SA dealt with marriage and dating rumors by simply ignoring them, choosing to stay above it all. In internet speak, it's kind of like they're refusing "to feed the trolls," I guess. When SA do talk about their relationship, they say "We're family." But, yeah, @sofiemarz, if SJH is just family, another sister like Jessi, there's absolutely nothing wrong with wishing her HB. 

But, he really hasn't liked any posts related to her or her BD for years? If he's my brother, I would disown him. If he's my friend or colleague, I would think he really doesn't like me. After all, there's nothing wrong with being friendly professionals, either. LOL. So, why now, huh? And liking not just 1, but 2 posts. I'm not sure how familiar SJH is with social media, but KJK certainly has used it for many years, so he has to know that fans, especially I-fans scrutinize every little thing he posts, that the moment he clicks "Like" fans are going to notice. As @jeremylim88 suggested, maybe it's nothing. But, as @linzer03 said, it's a change, hopefully for the better. :) 

• Like 3