[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, mongkook said:

Annyeong~ Thankyou for welcoming and teaching me <3 however I already did it on my second post and before posting it already showed up and I just wondered why it didn't show when I posted it. Let me try it here <3

Anyway I'm using tinypic to save and input photo here~thankyousomuch! 

awww.....i'm sorry i couldn't help you, but i'm sure the other members here can help you with your problem :D

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Cr.Remember_0w0

98A7BB135B6E71C07D99882CE73625D7_zpsdrdd

94B709BF64C729756702A42CE1CC64FA_zpsmdfc

29E9516502035173D48809FC637E8AA8_zpswd6r

A5F6966FB0B9F99A757EE8FF66309364_zps36ic

hahahaha.......

is it a mission for SJH to playfully kick and tap KJK ? 

or she's just joking and playing around with KJK only ?

and what's with her jumping style after tapping KJK shoulder...........errrr, a bit weird, but still cute though

52 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

that VJ........i guess he is Kwon Ryeol ? :D

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

@Adines Nugraha No, that was just Mong 3 year old wanting her oppa's attention. Hehe They were just walking by and Haha was in the middle of a sentence when MongJi wanted her oppa to chase her in the park and when he was unwilling, she pouted, gave him a good kick and then ran off again to be chased . JK was rubbing his butt, so looks like it was a good kick, but he didn't run off after her and just smiled.

Adorable JH! How can anybody stay immune to her charms?

It is quite a contrast with how she acts around YJS and JSJ. May be coz they had Haha with them, JH didn't mind acting a bit couply with JK? LOL

her jumping style look like "Oppa, come and catch me *slow run*"

she got that when she filmed though, it is the pose you can find in TV where the female character try to be cute and want the male character to catch them.

and it is definite couple style xDDDD 

i think i saw that pose in one of her movie :)) 

JH is so cute.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

@Adines Nugraha No, that was just Mong 3 year old wanting her oppa's attention. Hehe They were just walking by and Haha was in the middle of a sentence when MongJi wanted her oppa to chase her in the park and when he was unwilling, she pouted, gave him a good kick and then ran off again to be chased . JK was rubbing his butt, so looks like it was a good kick, but he didn't run off after her and just smiled.

It is quite a contrast with how she acts around YJS and JSJ. May be coz they had Haha with them, JH didn't mind acting a bit couply with JK? LOL

how i wish KJK would run after her, and backhug her like in ep 155 :D

yup, i agree, it's because of HH that SJH can behave like that. if not with KJK, i would always like if SJH coupled with HH.

i always see HH and SJH like twin sibling (HaHyo Sibling). they're really close specially in term of age and height (LoL). while HH behave like the mischievous and coward big brother, SJH act like the scary but adorable little sister. i always laugh when HH make comment to SJH like "but you are better than me in fighting" (episode 92) or "i feel safe because you are around, ji hyo" (ep 80) 

maybe that why JH can be more free if she's acting abit couply with KJK if they are with HH.  HH is her "twin brother" and KJK "little brother" and he support SA. 

JSJ is JH "father", and eventhough he support SA, JH still have to behave around him, like a good daughter she should be

• Like 3

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I don't recall her ever being this spontaneous and playful with KG. Usually, it's the other way around, where KG tries to provoke her or get her attention. This time around, it's her taking the initiative and "going after" Kookie. Just adorable. True to character, he stayed put. As an extension of real life (I hope) there's something definitely developing with SA on screen. Again, I hope. Had to add the disclaimer just in case. :) 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

0760b-ad3f0773-7628-0c1e-7b20-2e40f1f3ff

0760b-b9394de3-43d9-08d6-b3df-b6d823f556

cre: as tagged

I was scrolling too fast, and missed this. WT . . . Hallelujah!!!! :):):)  No matter how he tries to keep it cool and low key, their natural interactions always show through! Really, KJK should just give up and go public. He's repeatedly said that he always waited for the girl to make the first move (at least that most of his ex-girlfriends asked him out first). Now that SJH is so openly playful with him, he should just accept it (if he hasn't already, that is). Tapping him, kicking him, fighting with him, then hugging him while jumping up and down. If that's not showing interest, I don't know what it is. What is he waiting for? Absolutely no pressure, but geez, it's almost like an open secret at this point. :) 

• Like 3

I have a question, guys. Sorry if it's been asked and/or answered before. How do S. Koreans really view skinship? I don't mean in dramas and such. But, in real life. Do we have anyone on this forum who's either Korean or knows the culture well enough to answer?

I know that the country is still relatively conservative, especially re: skinship between genders. For example, male entertainers have been praised for having "manner hands" when hugging or holding unrelated women. But, how is it among friends? I know that SA have worked together for 7+ years and are good friends outside RM. Obviously, they're very close. I'm not trying to be a downer, but I-fans and K-fans may view SA skinship differently. Do K-fans react the same way that we do? Do they also dissect every little move the way we do? Or, do K-fans mostly see SA interactions as family members after being together for so long? Again, I'm not jumping ship :) I'm just curious.

Such a sweet episode. I like the fact that producers are finally turning to the viewers for suggestions. If only I knew Korean. It has been a while that I wanted them to come to Canada (on top of that it has a 150 birthday this year) Montreal which has 375 years this year is also a very popular estination and has ziplines, zombiehouses and pirate boats with suspended bridges.While i generally like traveling shows  I honestly miss the educational component of running man. I would love to suggest them to come to the St-Anne de Baupre suspended bridge (any suspended bridge over a canyon would do but this one is quite long and 60 m above water. I would like to see the members trying to solve bridge crossing riddle (the one with the lamp and where a time limit is given to get everyone across while going at slowest walker's pace) in real life (and obviously spartace would be the 2 fastest ones) and if they run out of time have chasers embark on the bridge and go after their name tags. 

• Like 4

So I'm watching <Running Man 2017 Live in Malaysia> and the host was asking Song Ji Hyo that since Gary is now gone who would be the next MC, the host asked Ji Hyo to choose between Jong Kook and Kwang Soo then everybody freaked out and became flustered then

Jong Kook said: we are brothers and sisters.  Cause you know if male guest guests on our show who caught/hold up (not sure with this part if he said caught up or hold up)

Host: oh you'll try to hold up the guest?  (again don't know if she said "caught up" or "hold up" the male guest) But Family relations can change sometimes

then *JK, esp. HaHa and JSJ were strongly disagreeing/protesting* and Ji Hyo also said: Neomu Shiro *I really don't like/hate it* 

Host: But if for Song Ji Hyo you have to choose between Kim Jong Kook and Lee Gwang Soo. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE. 

Ji Hyo: Choose one? *In deep thinking*

then JK tapped JH's shoulder for 3 times and JH looked at him then JK signaled JH to choose the male interpreter *there's a male interpreter present* so the obedient JH chosed the male interpreter (maybe JK don't want to be chosen since it will cause issue? hmmmmmm)

and the rest of the members seemed soo relieved and went all smiles then HaHa turned to JK and nods like he did the right thing

*then after Ji Hyo chosed the male interpreter HaHa said "good job" to JH

---

NEXT QUESTION: If KJK is JH's personal assistant what would she ask him to do

*since the interpreter didn't translate what JH said this was based on what JK did to KS*

JK held KS's both arms behind then JK kicked KS's knees to kneel and forcefully let KS bow his head then JH asked KS to say "Noona Saranghae" then JK repeated it and he asked KS to look at JH while saying it 

After that JK returned beside JH then they both hi-five each other

(I just found it too cute that uri obedient JK didn't hesitate to do what JH asked him to do even though the crowd were reacting too much)

I just wanted to share this~ I want to show the pics but I really don't know how it would be better if there's picture kekeke~

too much Spartace :wub: my delulu hearteu :wub:

• Like 5

i like the new project, it seem nice, i think you still can recommend it in english @Nina Negru 

JH seemed really scared even though she didnt have to get in :))

JK was more relaxed and comfortable.

there team was standing a lot, especially HH and JK, but because the bench was small, they didnt have enough place to sit.

JK and JH kept same pose even when HH stood and noone really notice about their pose.

it looked really uncomfortable for normal people, so i thought they are use to sit that close so they didnt notice?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mongkook said:

So I'm watching <Running Man 2017 Live in Malaysia> and the host was asking Song Ji Hyo that since Gary is now gone who would be the next MC, the host asked Ji Hyo to choose between Jong Kook and Kwang Soo then everybody freaked out and became flustered then

Jong Kook said: we are brothers and sisters.  Cause you know if male guest guests on our show who caught/hold up (not sure with this part if he said caught up or hold up)

Host: oh you'll try to hold up the guest?  (again don't know if she said "caught up" or "hold up" the male guest) But Family relations can change sometimes

then *JK, esp. HaHa and JSJ were strongly disagreeing/protesting* and Ji Hyo also said: Neomu Shiro *I really don't like/hate it* 

JK said they'll 'hook up' male guest to ji hyo

• Like 2

13 hours ago, hr12_stv said:

Uri Ace is so adorable:wub:

As I saw this in IG last night, someone told me that you cannot hide love. You can see it in their actions and most especially, their eyes. And the first thing that popped into my mind was SA. I wish JK wasn't wearing shades during that time. He was like "Babe, we're too old for this". LOL

BTW, I was watching some old episodes and noticed something: 

In episode 10, if I am not mistaken, during the 1:9 game where they have to make JH's heart beat over 130, before JK sang, SJ was humming his song (which probably made him sing to JH) ~ nothing much but just an observation. ^.^

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1
19 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I have a question, guys. Sorry if it's been asked and/or answered before. How do S. Koreans really view skinship? I don't mean in dramas and such. But, in real life. Do we have anyone on this forum who's either Korean or knows the culture well enough to answer?

I know that the country is still relatively conservative, especially re: skinship between genders. For example, male entertainers have been praised for having "manner hands" when hugging or holding unrelated women. But, how is it among friends? I know that SA have worked together for 7+ years and are good friends outside RM. Obviously, they're very close. I'm not trying to be a downer, but I-fans and K-fans may view SA skinship differently. Do K-fans react the same way that we do? Do they also dissect every little move the way we do? Or, do K-fans mostly see SA interactions as family members after being together for so long? Again, I'm not jumping ship :) I'm just curious.

I am not a Korean, but the fact that they have a cafe on naver which has been there for many years (the naver fans call themselves the fans of the strongest couple) tells me koreans too find their interactions including skinship suspicious. From what I have observed, feel the non-shipper k-fans and i-fans are of similar bent of mind - i.e since they regard JK and JH as part of a big family, they think the skinship can be explained away as that of siblings. But for shipper fans, whether international or Korean, the sibling theory doesn't work. Have seen SA fans on naver defending their arguments against people who used to call them crazy before. So it is somewhat the same for them and us.

But for neutral viewers too, there have been cases where they have gone "woah, what is this?". Just take that Escape Crisis segment where the MCs went 'woah, who is that girl hugging him?', 'are they having sweet whispers' etc when they saw JK and JH's skinship pics. It tells me the skinship is something that would raise many eye-brows when left on its own. But since this is JH and there is a public perception (aided by both their statements) that they are like family, people explain it away that way. From what I have observed, individual k-fans of the two used to downvote comments that used to claim there is something between JK and JH since they possibly felt it may hurt the reputation of their bias (when MC was still popular and to some extent even after Gary had left). But after the fortune-telling segment, on naver articles that discussed it, there were replies to some comments that said "this is so out of the blue" that there are SA videos on youtube and SNS that make you feel something has been going on between them. So there may have been neutral fans also who might have noticed things between them.

From what I have observed, the k-fans focus on the difference in the way SA interact with each other on camera and off camera to explain why they think they are not siblings. This not only relates to skinship (which is something we ifans also catch on), but also to the way they speak with each other. One of the points made by the k-fans that made an impression on me was how the way they spoke to each other in front of the camera changed around the episodes in the 150s. JH used to talk formally to JK in the beginning of RM, later she started talking informally to him, but then after the 150s, she started speaking formally to him again in front of the camera. For the korean fans, it feels awkward when SA talk like that when they are supposed to be really close. As general viewers of any kdrama would know, talking down to someone shows a closer relationship. It is usually common for people to lower their speech when they get closer; the opposite is very rare. So they feel that as part of SA getting cautious on the show, they also changed the way they spoke in front of the camera. There are a couple of posts on SA naver dedicated to this with somebody even going to the trouble of counting the number of times they used formal words with each other before and after the 150s - it is all pretty systematic. LOL 

The Korean fan on insta is a regular poster on SA naver cafe. She started following SA after seeing the fancams of episode 114 where JH and JK were constantly together. From her posts, feel she notices almost the same things we do, but I think the difference is in that they notice other aspects too which we don't notice coz we don't belong to that society.

a part of me seriously hoped that uri spartace would enter the horror house and I can't help but imagine how KJK would protect his queen JH. It seems like eventhough watching it is scary but watching them together inside is just so sweet. Who else is with me?kekeke~

Gonna look forward to their next RM Project and hoping for morw SA Moments

Keep the ship sailing

• Like 4