[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@mary-ann 
I don't know if they cut SA moments to preserve the loveline or if it happens because something (a lot actually)has to be cut, but in any case is their job. I'm actually thankful they put in almost every episode some interaction, if they didn't I wouldn't be here. I know it can be irritating (I'm irritated too :D), but I watched off-screen moments only long after I shipped them, so what made me think there are feelings is what the editors chose to show me.

Edited by laubi

Guest Agentspartace

it was episode 220, I found his reaction hilarious :)

I know right? He looks like he was about to say "what did you just say?!" In a very intimidating tone. KEKEKE

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

there is punish if you lost in game , and need eat lunch which is contain ramyon ..

i think here yjs talk about how is kjk will act then check jh 

wIePLKB.gif

JH : ​It's like a spaghetti, just mix with sauce.
JS : It's ramen!
JH : They're having ramen.
JS : Eating ramen is the worst penalty for jong kook.

Guest hazy929

[Engsub]
SJH as spy for Kenji to get the information from the design of the JK Fashion King
Trans vid
00:10 * * SJH find JK caption for information during the shooting RM
00:11 SJH: What are you doing ?? * Talking vs JK * 12:17 * caption * Apparently he does not pay attention

00:21 SJH: Oh..Haha oppa here sir ?? JK: Uk..uk..uk
00:24 * * SJH has taken caption information dk what ?!
And when CT for JK watching this video he looks amazed and caption labeled "A BIG TROUBLE"

​Cr to @airplanegirl 

​I don't get it. I suppose she's trying to retrieve information from JK for the China team but why did she do it so secretly? Wouldn't it make more sense to get it from casual conversation to not arouse suspicion? It's more like she's trying to tell him she's got this mission to spy on them.

Anyway, the way she holds him, breaks away from the group, looks so natural.

[Engsub]
SJH as spy for Kenji to get the information from the design of the JK Fashion King
Trans vid
00:10 * * SJH find JK caption for information during the shooting RM
00:11 SJH: What are you doing ?? * Talking vs JK * 12:17 * caption * Apparently he does not pay attention

00:21 SJH: Oh..Haha oppa here sir ?? JK: Uk..uk..uk
00:24 * * SJH has taken caption information dk what ?!
And when CT for JK watching this video he looks amazed and caption labeled "A BIG TROUBLE"

​Cr to @airplanegirl 

What? Part of it is my translation, but the rest like "uk...uk...uk..." is certainly not. If you're gonna use my translation, use it properly and don't add in words.

• Like 3

Hello spartace fan 
this is my collecting gif about spartace moments 
i have listed them in EP 
so it will be easy to find any gif you want

​So the tumblr is yours? :) I've always been browsing it and I've borrowed so many pics/gifs from there too... credited, of course ;). Thank you very much @merada

What? Part of it is my translation, but the rest like "uk...uk...uk..." is certainly not. If you're gonna use my translation, use it properly and don't add in words.

​LOL... I thought you've 'ignored' him already? I'm pretty sure if he was flagged (like before), he'll just put up a new account and will resume his activities as usual. Quoting him, 'I want to get in Soompi okay?' so....

• Like 3

Guest jov28

From the latest episode 248, there is a small camera at the side back of the car. This camera captures a special moment. Dont ever of you not wonder where jh puts her one hand. You always notice the one side of the hand of her on jk shoulder/arms but u never wonder she always place her one hand. The side back camera will tell u that she always put in jk waist. But u wil never have a gif of it coz its cut. And the side at the back of the car never captures rm scenes funny the most so pd hav no intension to let u not to see it. But bcoz its not a good to air.

Edited by jov28

From the latest episode 248, there is a small camera at the side back of the car. This camera captures a special moment. Dont ever of you not wonder where jh puts her one hand. You always notice the one side of the hand of her on jk shoulder/arms but u never wonder she always place her one hand. The side back camera will tell u that she always put in jk waist. But u wil never have a gif of it coz its cut. And the side at the back of the car never captures rm scenes funny the most so pd hav no intension to let u not to see it. But bcoz its not a good to air.

how do you know about that ? 

we should be clear between talking about facts (from resources ) or when we just analyze thing 

LaXmxdc.gif

cr.as.show

• Like 5

Guest jov28

@merada i said she always, not 100% of the car filming her hand is in one position.

I dont know how to post a pic here i wil send to u.

By the way ur gif is the front camera, the back camera is near on garys side. Or even try to watch it slowly what the back camera captures tho they only let u see 5% of the back camera recorded that they aired.

Edited by jov28

Guest tasharrr27

@merada i said she always, not 100% of the car filming her hand is in one position.

I dont know how to post a pic here i wil send to u.

By the way ur gif is the front camera, the back camera is near on garys side. Or even try to watch it slowly what the back camera captures tho they only let u see 5% of the back camera recorded that they aired.

Share with me too. . Please

I'm a new spartace-shipper so I just want to ask did JK ever say something about jihyo that shows his interest in her, or did any of the other members reveal that he is interested. I have seen many men on runningman show their interest in jihyo, I know that JK is shy but maybe he once or tricefound the courage to voice his feelings.

@jov28 if u have a photo try to send it 2me . 

@mary-ann 

if he is , why he need to do that infront camera? when he can do it in private place ? 

this is variety show we (or at least me ) just find their interaction , but real conversation which is explain their mind doesn't need to be infront camera .. that my opinion . 

• Like 5

Awww, how she says KJK is too big (using too much space), but smiles and proceeds to hold him even tighter  :) yeah you hold to those big arms guuurl, don't let him get away lol

There was also another magnet mode moment after they crossed the Han River. I was wondering if he would go to check on her, like he always does after some difficult game/mission, and there he was, standing next to her. I was not disappointed :)

c5e035a197209d4547ce95e51950a47a.gif

Here is also a gif from ep 67 that I just rewatched. Maybe it was coincidental or just an unconscious gesture on KJK's part, but this is the first of those "sneaky" moments between them that I have noticed since I started rewatching RM from the 1st episode.They just look so natural here for that 1 second the PDs decided to show :rolleyes:

0t1Vp7D.gif

Edited by innocuous-reasoning
  • Like 6

@jov28 if u have a photo try to send it 2me . 

@mary-ann 

if he is , why he need to do that infront camera? when he can do it in private place ? 

this is variety show we (or at least me ) just find their interaction , but real conversation which is explain their mind doesn't need to be infront camera .. that my opinion . 

​but maybe he said something to the other male members and they somehow openly revealed it by mistake. when they did the peporo game  bignose seemed like he was shipping them foreksempel.