[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Not sure about the tag (because I can't seem to memorize the Hangul characters for his/JH's name, well maybe I'm not trying hard enough :D ) but I'm positive he's the one horsing around wearing the horse head..

horsing1_zpscpz2jltb.pnghorsing2_zpsrclfu9mo.gif
Credit to @sbsnow via @innocuous-reasoning, and as tagged

Guest dinakustina159

dear @airplanegirl,
i'm sorry but could you explained again?
coz the clear pict i can only see jihyo, meanwhile the pict - window reflection i can't understand it.
sory for my poor eyes.
thank you

now im watching episode 243 still minute 13th.. the 4th guest (Hong Jong Hyun),
Yoo Jae Suk ahjussi told him to choosed Kim Jong Kook Oppa to get out from the car,
but Jong Hyun didnt want to, he prefer to choose Jae Suk to get out from car,
and the most excited with Jong Hyun decision is "SONG JI HYO unnie",
she clap her hand and shouting "wooow", then she push Jae Suk and said "Oppa, get out.. get out,,. get out,,"
looks really really really excited, so happy.. because her lovely Oppa still there with her.. ;;) ;;) ;;) :x :x :x :x :x

Guest o_simply

In the latest episode, Jihyo showed no interest to the male guests, even to Hong Jong Hyun who was always stick to her. Instead, she always tried to get a chance to get close to Jong Kook. Lovely Jihyo <3<3<3