[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

That fan meet pic above reminds me of this..

shoesSA_zpst6zywfup.jpg
Credit as tagged

The shoes! :D
Not only that... I hope we can experience the whole Race Start fan meets again :)
Just look at SA side by side in ALL the legs..

Fanmeets_zps5cc158c4.png
Credit as tagged

lov3lyqu33n said: anyway chingu... dd you realise,,,

Look at KJK's oppa tie and SJH's unnie dress, were really match,,
actually a man seldom use that color...,
hmmm... were they in promise to wear that?
were they try to show us about their secret relationship?

aah there're too many secrets should be solve... actually the secret was resolved, but they just dont want to confess at each other...

Guest o_simply

Coming to think of Jihyo wearing the long dress, not the short one, I feel that maybe Jong kook requested her to wear that long dress. M sure u all still remember how caring he was when she wore a really short skirt during fan meeting. So, maybe she wore the long dress to avoid nagging from KJk.

Hi everyone!!!! Im glad I found this thread all I know there is no spartace thread here in soompi :(( my poor heart and I just found this accidentally!  :D I follow spartace in twitter and facebook! I'm so happy right now! hahaha! for a year I have been a spartace fan and I just happened to see this in the shippers thread!!!! hahaha! I don't know what I'm blabbling about but I think I found my home guys!!!! :x >:D<

finished watching Running Man Eps. 15.
KJK said just friend relationship, and SJH seems dissapointed of that... aahhh cincha... you played so hard Oppa.. :P
1a_zpscq5n1qrr.jpg1aa_zpsgzkbeiga.jpg1aaa_zpsl9fdwqbd.jpg

The Normal woman's heart beat will increase by : Skinship, Laughing, heard love confession..
(actually i mean normal people's heartbeat, not just for woman)

KJK still just sat beside SJH and her heartbeat increase to 105, (he even hadnt do anything yet)
11_zpsacpsxnsw.jpg1111_zpsmqoc2enf.jpg 111_zpsxjrwod5j.jpg
 Even the creative team showed this start result.

and KJK started sing a love song then her heartbeat getting faster
11111_zps32leoywk.jpg111111_zpsefapjyxs.jpg

and the last result was
1111111_zpskvdvbihg.jpg
this result was really high, coz there wasnt skinship or funny scene there, even he said "as a friend relationship" and he did that with such a short time.... awww..

the meaning of this situation is SJH is in love with KJK since Eps. 15, or the eps. before.... :x :x :x :x :x :x
No worry unnie,, coz now he loves you too.. :x :-*

Credit to owner via KJKIntl https://www.facebook.com/kjkintl

The song he sang at the wedding is among the one that he performed in his Letto concerts series...
In fact, all the songs are lovely love songs and none about heartache. :)
Maybe he is now really happy thus the happy songs...?
Well, I hope so!

WanZ said:

Credit to owner via KJKIntl https://www.facebook.com/kjkintl

The song he sang at the wedding is among the one that he performed in his Letto concerts series...
Well, I hope so!

airplanegirl said: WanZ said: Credit to owner via KJKIntl https://www.facebook.com/kjkintl

Well, I hope so!

Guest o_simply

I don't no how people in Korea dress up when joining the wedding, whether men should wear suits or women should wear dresses. Surprisingly, what I can see from LKS sister's wedding is KJK and SJH were wearing jeans with same color (blue) while the other guests were wearing formal clothes (suits and dresses). Interesting, isn't it???

o_simply said: I don't no how people in Korea dress up when joining the wedding, whether men should wear suits or women should wear dresses. Surprisingly, what I can see from LKS sister's wedding is KJK and SJH were wearing jeans with same color (blue) while the other guests were wearing formal clothes (suits and dresses). Interesting, isn't it???