[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

"Kim Jong Kook was really mad when he heard, slamming his spoon down,”

This is JK's reaction to Haha's (surprise) wedding announcement, told from YJS's pov...
From; http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/20/yoo-jae-suk-describes-kim-jong-kooks-anger-at-haha-and-byuls-engagement/

JK's not the only one in shock... all Haha's close friends actually were very much the same.

"The Infinity Challenge members were blown away. Yoo Jae Suk congratulated me but was extremely flustered. My friend Noh Hong Chul was especially flustered. Up until now i’ve been his partner through, walking along the same path together but now i’ve become a betrayer. His legs went weak and sat down on a chair."

"As soon as Park Myung Soo found out about my marriage, he called me up and swore at me"

"Kim Jong Kook couldn’t contain his sadness, even though Go Eun Ah (Byul) was right in front of him. I even saw tears collect in his small eyes."

"And Kim Jae Dong in particular, he started to avoid my calls. I would like to say something on this occasion, Kim Jae Dong, please pick up your phone"

From: http://tanyasaeee.tumblr.com/post/29465489316/a-summary-of-hahas-wedding-press-conference

I think this is why JK had said that he will announce his marriage plan (in RM) because he knows the feeling of getting a shock after Haha did it out of nowhere (not at all blaming Haha here, for he had his reason too).
As a fan, I'm thankful for his effort of not getting us a heart attack... and pray that his (and JH's :P ) wedding plan is sailing smoothly.

Guest tiffanyn

That picture in the frist page 4 .  Can you talk to me that picture which ep ?Sorry because i can't copy from that page to this page .Thanks a lot

Guest Mersara

I like KIM JONG KOOK when he hug SONG JI HYO I feel they are real couple.But in recent episodes, there was not SpartAce moments  :(

It's been a while since I've been away on Soompi, but SpartAce has never been away on my thoughts. LOL Haha! It's good to know that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook will be seen on the small screen with similar roles. I think the term "PD Couple" definitely matches them. It reminds me of Episode 79 where the two of them played detectives: can be called Private Detectives (PD), and their upcoming roles as PDs. Haha! I think in real life they are also PD = Privately Dating LOL Wish there will be someone who can cut their scenes on those two upcoming shows. 
*Sorry for mumbling my delusional thoughts. Thank you. SpartAce fghting!~

Woow... i'd watched so many running man episodes day by day, i often often often saw Ji Hyo Unnie stand besides Jong Kook Oppa, in almost all of scenes and all of episodes, even though when they're not as the team mates... more over they're team mates... ;)
like these :
9ba7a3b7-a0f0-4107-be2a-c429c921e45a_zps5e7315e1-97e3-47d2-8c56-f1d638079edc_zps
4d3ce037-6bd0-45df-90e4-fa34b4a42b90_zps2a93d514-2258-4118-bd68-c9e0b8f09de9_zps70f81562-8c12-494a-807e-f49fab658523_zps
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
omooo.... what were you touching, Jong Kook Oppaa... Ji Hyo Unniee ?? i love that... :D
b0d859d5-90a2-4608-abc0-f3a305d91150_zps
I think they have secret love affair :D! real relationship! No Body Knows.. Just THEM!
e0c7d071-49ab-40f8-8e42-ec2d10fc6d9a_zpsHE'S SO LOVELY... ;)