[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

i m watching back all the family outing episodes and eventho the family members kept teasing jk with the female members and there was a love line btwn jk and hyori and PYJ there was not that much skinship and touchy moments xD and JH is the first JK would hug tightly and too much (like too much) skinship!! Keke.. even after a few episodes JK and JH were already close and having skinship like it was nothing imp. They might not realize it themselves that they were slowly falling in love. But i think the production staff would surely realize it as they were taking every moments and editing them. So they decided to cut SA moments coz they didnt want to expose SA relationship .. they were helping them not to make a rumor.. so thats why whenever the topic about JK's love interest in other programs or in RM there was no mention about JH.. Good Job RM staffs well done for keeping our SA relationship a secret kekehelping them not to make a rumor..i dont care if ppl tell me its a delulu i m just happy thinking about it.. i believe in SA!!

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Running Duo - Spartace class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Duo of the day: Spartace

Members: Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook

tumblr_inline_nks5cizDc41slvuak.jpg

(screencap from kshowonline.com)

Now, I would have to say Spartace is the most peculiar grouping in Running Man. Most of us should know, Spartace is an unofficial couple/loveline (as some would consider it), but it has such a huge fanbase comparable to that of Monday Couple which is an official loveline, that sometimes I am confused as to whether Spartace is official or not. In RM, they are often referred to the Commander and the Ace, and presented as an invincible duo which almost always guarantees a win. Spartace, on the other hand, is a name that fans and shippers gave to them, and are often shipped as a loveline. From what I know, Spartace is so popular due to the many eagle-eyed fans who can spot the skinships and sweet interactions between them even when they are only at the corner of the frame, or in the background, when they are not the camera’s focus. Probably because Spartace is an unofficial couple, even when Monday Couple’s love(?) slowly faded and interactions reduced, Spartace could still sustain itself because of the natural skinships and interactions not meant for the camera, but nonetheless seen by fans. 

Favourite Moment: Episode 228! At the end of the episode, Spartace did a side hug(?), and that was just sweet.

Source: (X)

airplanegirl said:

(screencap from kshowonline.com)

Now, I would have to say Spartace is the most peculiar grouping in Running Man. Most of us should know, Spartace is an unofficial couple/loveline (as some would consider it), but it has such a huge fanbase comparable to that of Monday Couple which is an official loveline, that sometimes I am confused as to whether Spartace is official or not. In RM, they are often referred to the Commander and the Ace, and presented as an invincible duo which almost always guarantees a win. Spartace, on the other hand, is a name that fans and shippers gave to them, and are often shipped as a loveline. From what I know, Spartace is so popular due to the many eagle-eyed fans who can spot the skinships and sweet interactions between them even when they are only at the corner of the frame, or in the background, when they are not the camera’s focus. Probably because Spartace is an unofficial couple, even when Monday Couple’s love(?) slowly faded and interactions reduced, Spartace could still sustain itself because of the natural skinships and interactions not meant for the camera, but nonetheless seen by fans. 

Favourite Moment: Episode 228! At the end of the episode, Spartace did a side hug(?), and that was just sweet.

That smile..

jkcf_zpskcd00dgu.jpg
Credit to owner via @airplanegirl

'Oppa, I know you hate snacks but trust me, it taste mighty delicious! And tell me if Kwang-soo is being extra naughty. I'll give him a good lecture later.
Have a good filming oppa! Love; JH'

Okay I'm exaggerating... don't mind me. :D

Guest brilly1308

Apparently someone hates our JH so much that he/she created an account that uses bad name and posts pictures from the movie Frozen Flower. I reported the account inappropriate, is there anything.I.should do beside reporting it? So angry grrrrr!!!!!

Guest o_simply

brilly1308 said: Apparently someone hates our JH so much that he/she created an account that uses bad name and posts pictures from the movie Frozen Flower. I reported the account inappropriate, is there anything.I.should do beside reporting it? So angry grrrrr!!!!!

i've watched 114 and 115 (Moon Geun Young as a guest)
i was really surprised, i've never seen Jong Kook Oppa had interested with female guests (how beautiful that guests), but he really gave full interested on Moon Geun Yoong Sshi... is he like her that much,,? i love their chemistry too, i saw Song Ji Hyo Looks really jealous there ;)
i love how Jong Kook Oppa treat girls, but it was different when he treat the one he loves,,,
i was satisfied it has happened a long time ago,,,
coz now he's Song Ji Hyo's unnie... :P (100 % sure)

Guest brilly1308

o_simply said: brilly1308 said: Apparently someone hates our JH so much that he/she created an account that uses bad name and posts pictures from the movie Frozen Flower. I reported the account inappropriate, is there anything.I.should do beside reporting it? So angry grrrrr!!!!!

I started my curiosity running man when the monday bf had a cameo on emergency couple...so i started watching running man. But funny enough the monday couple didnt rouse any excitement or suspicion but i was drawn from the interaction of jk oppa and jh. Then i started searching in youtube for fm video and then uts history kekekeke I totally agree with the backhug episode. It was so sweet and gives you a warm feeling seeing them do that. Andhow Bout touching jh's hips when suzy wascoming out.... That was totally uncalled for but i think its a natural thing that the hands knows where to go... Talking about a protectivr oppa ❤️❤️❤️❤️

lov3lyqu33n said: i've watched 114 and 115 (Moon Geun Young as a guest)
i was really surprised, i've never seen Jong Kook Oppa had interested with female guests (how beautiful that guests), but he really gave full interested on Moon Geun Yoong Sshi... is he like her that much,,? i love their chemistry too, i saw Song Ji Hyo Looks really jealous there ;)
i love how Jong Kook Oppa treat girls, but it was different when he treat the one he loves,,,
i was satisfied it has happened a long time ago,,,
coz now he's Song Ji Hyo's unnie... :P (100 % sure)