[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest kimsong_23

Chrono89 said: I dont know if I should post this, but once upon a time in family outing Cha Tae Hyun, one of kim jong kook best friend did said Jong kook already married and have a kid in US lol.

@BOY_SA‌ im a filipino... Welcome to the thread.... Hi guys..... So happy about the news that ive been reading around here.... And im so proud of ji hyo for bagging the award and with choi jin hyuk as well for the best drama.... But ofcourse more proud that running man grabbed the award as well..... Such great news overflowing... Topping all the news is the airport drama hahahahaha..... Aww this couple.... Can they just announce that they are dating hahaha delulu mode on! They keep on giving us moments that fires up our delulu minds kekekeke.... I would behappy if there will bean exchange vows in new york or they can fly to las vegas hahaha.... Congratulations to jong kook oppa for the fast selling tickets.... You are really working hard! Now... Get married! Lol..... And in regards to all the bashers.... Let them be! Kekekeke they can bash and bash and who cares... As long as in this thread we are all happy and inlive with uri couple! Fighting! :x :x :x

Guest toothpicz

innocuous-reasoning said:
WanZ said: Maybe her schedule is really full and though she is in NY, her time is occupied fully with the photo shoot...from getting her make up done and shooting, and then maybe an interview, it must've taken the whole day. :)
It doesn't matter she's not at the fever award herself, she did say she will not be there, it's only us who were dreaming, and nothing's wrong with that too LOL
We're actually so lucky to know they were in fact in the same flight yesterday right? Let say the fan didn't caught them there, didn't ask the question, and we didn't know they flew together, the fact is that it still happened in real life even though we were clueless about it. So yes, they may not appear together in NY/the drama award but in reality, they may indeed have been celebrating together... ;)

o_simply said: @wanz‌ I hope it goes all the way u said (secret marriage) lol Anyway, m a quite New shipper, so I don't no what the evidence the other ships use to ship. Can they see our hero kjk and ace sjh are too sweet tgt? Can they hear them fighting sweet? Can they sense they a in their own world no matter where they are.

I hope no one minds me posting about old episodes... 
tumblr_njdc0rT5Wa1qhkkmvo1_540.png(episode 137, credits again to KShowOnline, subbed by epdrama)
Kyaa!! :x I love how he reached out for her and brought her close, half-hugging her...Although the episode was big for MC, this made me very happy and it's so evident how comfortable they are with one another.  8->

Kaeran said: I hope no one minds me posting about old episodes... 
tumblr_njdc0rT5Wa1qhkkmvo1_540.png(episode 137, credits again to KShowOnline, subbed by epdrama)
Kyaa!! :x I love how he reached out for her and brought her close, half-hugging her...Although the episode was big for MC, this made me very happy and it's so evident how comfortable they are with one another.  8->
One of my favorite moments... 

I'm hoping that our sa is true. My hope getting higher and higher as now already 2015 and jk really needs to think about his married. I really hope that they end all this acting this year. But reconsidering that rm is still aired makes me wonder. If our sa is real, would they really married while other neighbor shipper still have a lot of supporters and fans? Thinking that makes me feels that they won't married until they cleared up themselves. What makes me hates myself is the fact that I need to think about others shipper that related to our sa. Sorry guys. I'm hoping that they should end this up really quickly. Because whenever we have good news about our sa, I can't stop thinking that if our sa is real, they shouldn't live like this. I don't really know how they have been live for the past years so I can't say that they tired to have live like that. But I wish they know what best for them.

Sorry if this post makes you feels down when the good news is still around. I'm getting confused because this year they gave us happy moment and then make us feel down. BUT! whatever it is, this is shipper's live right? We choose to be curious and anxiety and all this. I don't want to regret because I'm happy I am one of sa shipper. So, whatever the case, I want to give my high hope to our spartace. Fighting guys!! (^_^)v

Guest clarisse08

I don't know if someone already mentioned this before, but on episode 232, after completing their first mission, Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook and his friend whether they have got the hint card. At first, they pretended not to hear it and then Jong Kook's friend tried to deny it. Ji Hyo ignored the answer and asked Jong Kook directly: "Did you get it or not Oppa?" Jong Kook immediately admitted it. I find it sweet that Jong Kook even could not lie to Ji Hyo. It also shows the trust that they have on each other.

The ten first minutes of the Running Man Chinese movie

Staring: Kim Jong Kook tza_org.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACO1NfFxByQ
Not full movie

guys, just brace yourselves for anything that may happen. i really do think that something could potentially develop between YEH and JK. regardless, i ship SA so much so I'm not giving up my hopes until one of them gets married. let's be happy for whatever decisions they choose. 
Not sure though, does JH drink a lot? i mean JK is a little bit too health-conscious so...

Guest luigee10

Ok, i just watched ep 225 and i dunno if anyone noticed but, JH and JK were the first two to be ousted. Wonder what they did in jail? Bad cop? Good cop? Hahahaha

meh2222 said: guys, just brace yourselves for anything that may happen. i really do think that something could potentially develop between YEH and JK. regardless, i ship SA so much so I'm not giving up my hopes until one of them gets married. let's be happy for whatever decisions they choose. 
Not sure though, does JH drink a lot? i mean JK is a little bit too health-conscious so...