[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

But the way jk said and the way gary through his company wrote speaks volume...with jk it is a possibility the relationship will change since he said cant not wont meaning he want but cannot do it yet but the statement by leesang meaning really no future for mc to develop further..

It is just my opinion though.....we can agree to disagree ..:)

I am really so sad for everything happen to jh because of that picture. she is an actress and she think that kind of pose just the same with her act in the film but people think differently. They think mc is still  real even if they meet outside rm location and if jh deny that act she will be called a lot bad things. what will she thinks right now at home. What will jk and jh think about this problem if they really have relationship. I am afraid of jh future if those fanatic fans keep continue push her into the limit that she finally give up.

annatheresia said: I am really so sad for everything happen to jh because of that picture. she is an actress and she think that kind of pose just the same with her act in the film but people think differently. They think mc is still  real even if they meet outside rm location and if jh deny that act she will be called a lot bad things. what will she thinks right now at home. What will jk and jh think about this problem if they really have relationship. I am afraid of jh future if those fanatic fans keep continue push her into the limit that she finally give up.

Hey guys, love all the lovely posts and moments from you passionate fans. I have been a long time shipper of Spartace and I have recently found this forum about a week ago and read from pg 1 till now ^ ^. I'm just really excited to fangirl with you guys about this couple. Haha (: Well, if I have to be honest, I think to ship a couple that is not confirmed but have shown amazing chemistry and skinships is always a risk. But I'm willing to take the risk and hope that these two could blossom into something more :D all the recent moments are just sweet and endearing and also it exciting. Glad that JH and KG have cleared up about that photo ;). Yup hwaiting spartace couple and fellow shippers ;D 

Guest marshmallow91

:D I've read all comments and saw all picture... I have nothing to say but all of you know that I will support from behind right? I..just actived at IG and Twitter..lol.. but still come to this thread to know any update about our SA..kekekeke..  ;))
I watched the latest RM and screaming over the SA moment. Hahaha! My sis is MC shipper.. It's hard for me to sharing my happiness about SA at home..  :-<

i had read in ig that jh's screentime in rm ep 229 will be reedit due to yesterday chaotic forum in knet. I am so sad right now because i have been waiting the reunion of jh and lee seo jin as they filmed gye baek together. What else will be happen next? fan meeting in Taiwan? or........

annatheresia said: i had read in ig that jh's screentime in rm ep 229 will be reedit due to yesterday chaotic forum in knet. I am so sad right now because i have been waiting the reunion of jh and lee seo jin as they filmed gye baek together. What else will be happen next? fan meeting in Taiwan? or........

annatheresia said: i had read in ig that jh's screentime in rm ep 229 will be reedit due to yesterday chaotic forum in knet. I am so sad right now because i have been waiting the reunion of jh and lee seo jin as they filmed gye baek together. What else will be happen next? fan meeting in Taiwan? or........

After all those talk about her film 'frozen flower', Jh have already rebuild her image so hard and so happy in rm. And now just because a piece of photo, they dig her past so quickly, only few hours, and didn't respect at all with her hard working in rm for almost 5 years to make people happy. I really don't understand what are exactly they saw in their worship stars, just a tool maybe to pleased what they want them to do.