[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

That's a wonderful thought... JK and his mom having a private dinner with JH... awwwwwww! My shipper heart is so happy LOL!

typhoonam said:
Hahahaha....they really try to match everything...Not only bracelet, rings, glasses, shirt, shoes, now they even try to match their schedule and have another series of dating overseas, heheheJK usually bring along his mother in most occasions, wondering if he want to have family diner with JH and her mother, trying to make JH close to her future mother in law.Hahahaha...just my delu and fiction.

Jh is filming in China now (via Mongji-fan.tumblr) and Jk has already arrived... in China :D (via kjkintl)

:x :x :x

11930nk.png
Credit to @spartacecouple IG

And I thought without Race Start, there'll be no news or updates this weekend... but who knows! :)

And there are lots of ways for them to meet if they want to... it's not impossible at all... :D

I'm staring at the map and wonder... where exactly are they right now? (Gosh I need to go back to my work now!)

They don't need to meet each other at Huizhou or Chong Qing

After all works are done, they can have a trip together. They can make an excuse if fans see them together somewhere there that they 'coincidentally' in the same country and have some time off schedule after works then decide to meet up and traveling together.

That is what we call, "couple habits" =))

True :D That similar of habits can only be happened if she spend a lot of time together with him...and not just only on monday during RM shooting but more frequent than that.

So maybe all stories about his often visit to HH's apartment (which is also JH apartment) just an excuse to visit or stay over at her place, are so TRUE.

I hope that Spartace Couple can evade the MC fans who are pending to any encounter of Mongji and Gary (Gary is in Hong Kong)

Really? I thought Gary showcase in HK was on Sept, 30th.

Well doesn't matter...G is with another girl right? So the other plot would be double date? JK-JH and KG-JI?

Hehehe....