BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Isn't this what we are waiting for? Thank you in advance to our ARMY translators tonight.. they worked hard to compile everything that JK's respond to! If you are on Twitter make sure you follow the right account and appreciate their hard work.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYs #PTD_ON_STAGE_LV GetWellSoonJin]

SBS Inkigayo new MCs RohJeongEui SeoBumJune and TXT Yeonjun to perform BTS' 'Boy With Luv' as their first special stage today!

Bighit Music shares that Jungkook has been released from COVID-19 quarantine per 2 April (PT), confirming BTS to perform with all members at the GRAMMYs on 3 April (4 April KST).

• Like 1

Ohhh! I'm happy JK has made a full recovery and will join the other members for the Grammys!!! Can't wait for their performance.

And reading reports and posts about their Las Vegas concerts, has made me eager to see them in person at a concert. I wonder if they'll come to Europe this summer, what do you think chingus? I'm crossing my fingers!!! I'm willing to pay up to 500€ for a ticket. Do you think that's enough for a BTS concert ticket? (not resale, but right when they go on sale at Ticketmaster). I wanted to go in 2019, but had no money back then. Now that I have money, Covid said Hi and took the boys away from Europe.

• Like 2

Dear @Kathia we are waiting for their BIG announcement (our prediction) after #PTD_ON_STAGE_LV , maybe about

1. New album

2.List of future tours etc

I think it might help if you compare the ticket price for the concert that they are having in US now.  As for me, online streaming is the best solution at the moment.  

A few more hours to go.... We are on BTS lockdown for now.

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYs #GetWellSoonJin]

Thank you @YongZura⁷! I went to check the prices yesterday at Ticketmaster. So those further away from stage are around 200-300$. And those close to the stage are 700-1000$. Of course, they're higher now since they are resale tickets and the concert is just one week away. But it seems feasible to me. Of course, I wouldn't pay 1000$ for a ticket, but those around 200-300$ are okay.

If they come to Europe in summer, I will try to buy a ticket for their concert. Amsterdam, Berlin, London or Paris are cool places, as I have direct flights from the closest airport to my home.

I'm waiting for their album too. They've been working on it for a while now. Soon we'll get our hands on it ahah

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks @YongZura⁷. Btw, do you know where I can watch it live? I don't have the channel where the Grammys will air. Wished I could see it live.

EDIT: Found a channel on tv that will broadcast the Grammys at 1AM. I guess I will have to stay awake. ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Kathia said:

EDIT: Found a channel on tv that will broadcast the Grammys at 1AM. I guess I will have to stay awake. ;)

We are going to start watching during the Red Carpet and Main show only for the performance.  If you need to rest .. you ca do so.

Credit to the owner

• Blob 1