BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD42 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing #ComeBackToMeIsComing]

YongZura⁷

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus Seeing you post that pic, did you watch Suchwita with Bigbang's Taeyang? Yoongi is such a huge fan of him, he was a bit shy.

No yet. The episodes are available with subtitles? 

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Absolutely! They are all available subbed on YouTube (courtesy of BANGTANTV). 

Here is the episode:

• Love 2

9 hours ago, larus said:

Welcome, welcome!

Yes, all their countless content created by the members has subs (for LIVE broadcast sooner or later).   This program was created by SUGA as a preparation for each member's solo debut.  Now, it even has other celebrities as guests.

@partyon So are you able to watch the LIVE viewing in your country?  I can see there is a list of European countries too. 

This is just my observation - There's a reason why members choose to perform at a smaller venue.  First to see the faces of ARMYs with their own eyes.  Same as RM who performed in front of 200 ARMYs after his album release and then later broadcast the whole thing.  

However, Yoongi did mention if he could go back he would have chosen a bigger venue.  There's no comparison to watching their performance LIVE and feeling the vibration with the audience and the performer on stage.

I'm grateful though he created lots of opportunities to see as  many ARMYs as possible by:

1. having various events - movie night, video call, LIVE viewing, and later online concerts

2. allowing his performance at the concert to be shot on videos by ARMYs  (even Vlogs) thus everyone can access it online and watch it free on YT. (Usually, the staff at the concert will give a warning, etc )

ctto

• Awesome 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WeWillBeWaitingForYou #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsHere #SUGA|AgustD_DDayConcert #ThePlanetIsHere #AngelIsHereToo]
8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@partyon So are you able to watch the LIVE viewing in your country?  I can see there is a list of European countries too. 

I did not watch the LIVE viewing. It's not the same thing nor feeling as going to a concert.

Am still broken hearted he didn't come to Europe, seeing that aespa for example has 3 concerts here.

:brokenheart:

• Love 1

I will watch the latest episode of Suchwita this week! Just read this article about how Yoongi found an unexpected side of himself when working on D-Day.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-lee-na-young-unexpected-side-soft-weak-strong-vulnerable-d-day-praise/

Awwww, shucks. :wub: This is exactly why he became my favorite BTS member back in the day.

And also, how cute is it that he finally responded to a marriage proposal. And in such an inclusive and thoughtful way.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-finally-responds-marriage-proposal/

Previously I thought during Chap. 2, we will have time to review, and rewatch the members' content, etc... but nope, they will always keep us busy with millions of content.  I love that although two of the members are doing their MS duty we are still able to connect (through Weverse, etc.)  Previously, once you are in, you'll never be able to hear about them till later.

I'm glad that ARMYs are always able to get news directly from them.  For a new fan, please watch their LIVE, read their posts on Weverse, check their IGs, read their interviews, watch their documentary to know them personally, and hear their thoughts directly.  The most important thing is to listen to their songs. 

Please do not be comfortable  100% getting news or info from a third party including myself haha (my memory also got lost somewhere sometimes).  I'm happy that there are ARMYs who keep the historical events in detail, just like an archive.  At the same time, you still have to check on your own whether it is the truth,  a misconception, a made up story, etc.

Till then.

p.s Oh BTW, I'm not a rep of the whole ARMY :sweet:   

V on IG

RM on IG

ctto

p.s Another new item by CAKE is going to be released soon but I have to stop myself from getting it now.  I'm visiting an International Book Fair this weekend and going to spend it there.  

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WeWillBeWaitingForYou #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsHere #SUGA|AgustD_DDayConcert #ThePlanetIsHere #StreamBTS]