BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD29 #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing #ComeBackToMeIsHere]

YongZura⁷

20 hours ago, Yinye said:

@Table122000 the trainee phase of KPOP is without guarantee of placement in the group. When they are a trainee - they have a trainee contract to my understanding. If you make it into the group, you get offered another contract as a member of the group.

Re BTS case, I think the management made the decision as to who the final members will be. I don’t think the trainees interview was actually member of BTS - just fellow trainees and yes, there could have been discussions to have more than the 7 members and these guys were considered at one point in time. BUT in the end, they went with the final 7. I don’t think these two guys ever were official members that were cut etc. 

Thank you for the explanation and information, @Yinye Much appreciated. I understand now.

• Like 2

Our artists  (RM, JK and V) have been sharing songs on their IG lately. The responses that JK got:

Spoiler

Not just songs...

Spoiler

Our V , will he change back to saxophone?

Spoiler

and Jin (+ food related -_-)

Credit to the owners

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

As for Jimin (who is still recuperating), he was sharing the movies that he watched

Spoiler

Suga shared two photos from D2 on his IG, that made ARMYs wondering if there's going to be D3

and our fashionista was on a trip

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

p.s  "once-in-a-blue-moon" recap of their IG  :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

Stay Alive is a beautiful song - I love it! Especially with headphones - the strings, guitar, drums, and of course JK’s vocals. 

It is beautiful and sad.  Can't help :bawling: even without knowing the lyrics.  

Support from fellow BTS members

Credit to the owner

• Love 2

Produced by multi-faceted artist SUGA, “Stay Alive” is a cinematic pop-ballad that blends theatrical bass-synth and pensive string-piano arrangement, to construct a sentimental space for readers of the webtoon, allowing them to connect with character arcs. In a press statement, HYBE Corp. (BTS’ parent label) revealed that SUGA’s production was “based on the actual synopsis and webcomic sketch of 7FATES: CHAKHO.” The rapper-producer does a remarkable job at encapsulating the thrilling plotline of the webtoon through a galvanic musical experience, rich in contrasting sounds. The string arrangement in particular blends with the bass synth like a dream, transporting you right in the midst of the nail-biting action of 7FATES: CHAKHO.

On the other hand, Jung Kook’s captivating, breathy vocal performance heightens the emotional quotient of the track, as he elucidates on the trials and tribulations of the seven protagonists; “You are my fate/No words can express it enough/Salvation that saved a wearied me/Is that easier to grasp/Those few words that saved me/ I’ll be by your side after many nights/ On yeah (those few words)/I’ll stay by your side even if my feet bleed/ Please, you stay alive.” It’s one of the many characteristics that sets Jung Kook apart-as a singer- his vocalization embodies the ethos of every word, helping listeners resonate with the protagonist’s emotional arc; irrespective of whether you’re familiar with the language or not.

Credit to the owner

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1