BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD29 #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing #ComeBackToMeIsHere]

YongZura⁷

17 minutes ago, Yinye said:

Oh just saw the news re Jimin! Appendicitis and COVID-19…aiya! Wishing him a full and speedy recovery! I have also been in and out of the hospital these past few days - not for me but for my elderly mom who has surgery. Was so paranoid because so many people and of pandemic etc. Just a few days and I was exhausted taking care of things and being extra cautious. 

Wishing your mother and Jimin a full recovery and also wishing you the best of health and prosperity during this Chinese New Year.  Though we are not celebrating it, many of our family members went back home too because of the holidays.

May all of us be safe during this celebration.

Will continue later from the other members'  since Claire's translation is formatted well too.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJimin #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive #HappyNewYear]

We are also not celebrating this year - just went to local temple and made donations etc. We didn’t want to take the risk in light of the pandemic to celebrate with family and friends. Will save it for future holidays when it’s safe etc. 

I got my BTS GQ Thailand magazine and soooooo much content and photos. 

• Awesome 1

[Episode] The best resource to experience BTS's musical journey.

From watching this Episode, it brought me to other Episodes in 2017 and 2018.  Believe me when I tell you their contents are so many that I can still find something that I haven't seen though I've been following BTS at the end of 2016 till now. 

Credit to the owners

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJimin #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive #HappyLunarNewYear]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#JiminIsGettingBetter #7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#7FATES_CHAKHO #StayAlive]

Yey Jimin has recovered. #StayAlive is sounding so fresh and I can’t wait for the full song too! Jk really impress me with his vocals being able to convey soooooo much emotion. Instrumental and production also amazing due to Suga’s talent. C’mon the 11th! 

• Awesome 2

Question about BTS:
So, I watched the ex-trainee video from Vice Asia Youtube earlier this week and I am wondering. Was BTS supposed to have more members at first or was it always supposed to be a 7 member group? Someone posted a interview clip of BTS members talking about the trainee/pre-debut days and they mentioned that there were 9 people living at the dorm. So I’m wondering if Ex Trainee Ji Hun was actually a member and then Big Hit decided to change the number of people in the group to 7 and he got cut at that point or if the group was always supposed to be 7 people and Big Hit narrowed it down to 8 candidates and then Ji Hun was the final person cut. The set up is not clearly explained in the video. Any information appreciated.

@Table122000 the trainee phase of KPOP is without guarantee of placement in the group. When they are a trainee - they have a trainee contract to my understanding. If you make it into the group, you get offered another contract as a member of the group.

Re BTS case, I think the management made the decision as to who the final members will be. I don’t think the trainees interview was actually member of BTS - just fellow trainees and yes, there could have been discussions to have more than the 7 members and these guys were considered at one point in time. BUT in the end, they went with the final 7. I don’t think these two guys ever were official members that were cut etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1