BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #MUSE #HobiD89 #Who #AreYouSure #RunJin #BeMine]

YongZura⁷

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

BTS Monuments: Beyond The Star Ep. 5 & 6 Preview

@YongZura⁷  thanks for sharing this.   :blush:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stills for the Documentary "BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star"

photo1752249.jpg

photo1752246.jpg

photo1752245.jpg

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

This is quite a heartwarming news.  BTS is BTS,  wherever they go!  I used the raw translated version so ....

Spoiler

Something related - they are always creating something new and become an example that will be followed by other idols later.

Spoiler

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Wherever U R

A snippet:

Reveal hidden contents

@YongZura⁷  thanks for sharing this. I read that V has gained the nickname 'Trainee Who Eats Well' at the military training center. :Megalol:   Well, he is way underweight for his height. On an online community, a netizen claimed to have a friend working as a nutritionist at the army training center and shared that (V) consistently asks if he can have an extra meal." Additionally, the netizen noted that when asked anyone else who wants more,  he's always the first to raise his hand. - hahaha - I guess V has really a hearty appetite. NICE to know that he maintains a healthy appetite even in the military. I think he's going to bulk up there. Can’t wait to see when he comes out all buff. Eating well is crucial for enduring training. Military enlistment always enhance ones physical fitness. I'm sure he will look fantastically healthy once he gains some weight and muscle. Most of them gain weight in the military. I'm glad that we get updates about him in the military. And I need to say this - He looks so manly with his buzz cut. I love it! Stay safe and healthy, V! Fighting! Rooting for you always.   :ohboy2:

*** Yes, that was the first officially released photo of RM/V in the military. The Camp previously featured a “star soldier” list of celebrities but recently removed those from big agencies due to intellectual property rights issues especially on the BTS side. I thought all along there's no more updates about the members. This change seems not to have eliminated all images, as new photos from The Camp shows them posed with other service members.   :kitty:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Now that BTS are currently enlisted in the military, while as soldiers, they get paid a regular salary by the government. Yes, they receive a monthly allowance depending on their military ranks even including Suga who is doing his alternative service. The highest earner in the military is a Sergeant. The second is the Corporal position. The next highest earner is  a Private. Even trainees have allowance, too!

* First class privates get ₩680,000 KRW (about $527 USD). Corporals make ₩800,000 KRW (about $620 USD), and Sergeants make ₩1.00 million KRW (about $775 USD).

Trainees - ₩600,000 KRW (about $465 USD)

V’s salary has a higher rate since he is joining the elite Special Duty Team.

In 2024, there will be a 25% spike in the military wages as a part of the universal pay hike for all conscripts, in line with a planned budget hike.   :heart3:

• Like 1

BTS Members RM and V Captured in New Photos at Military Training Camp

650361_969703_2443.jpg

Photos of BTS members RM and V at the training camp have been revealed.

The Army Training Center posted pictures of trainees on its official website on December 28th. The pictures capture RM and V fulfilling their military duties after enlisting on December 11th at the Nonsan Army Training Center in South Chungcheong Province. Both members are seen wearing military uniforms with berets in a composed posture while gazing ahead.

After completing basic military training, RM and V will continue their service as active-duty soldiers in the army. V, in particular, has applied to serve in the 35th Special Mission Battalion, a counterterrorism unit of the Capital Defense Command in charge of defending Seoul.

Meanwhile, all BTS members entered military service following the enlistment of Jimin and Jungkook on December 12th. They are set to resume their group activities in June 2025.

source : https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=650361

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Looking forward for MORE content lined up even in their absence. I read that JIN will have a solo debut following his return from the military in June 2024 to keep ARMYs engaged. Good that the gap will be bridged by pre-planned releases. It aimed at minimizing the impact on their connection with fans, maintaining engagement even during periods of absence.   :hypehype:

• Awesome 1

*** Jimin was named one of the most listened-to artists by Emirate Airlines customers in 2023. Emirates Airlines recently conducted an analysis of data regarding the content that customers on board consumed most throughout 2023. This is an achievement - Jimin managed to secure a spot on the list of musicians that Emirates consumers love listening to while in the air. He was ranked among the likes of chart-toppers Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. Congratulations, Jimin for conquering the skies.   :kicks:

bts-jimin-named-one-of-the-most-listened

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#WeWillWaitForYouIn2025 #HappyBirthdayV #WhereverUr

ctto

p.s It's still 30th in some other countries :fullofhearts:
I'm a bit late this year because of a family matter but it's okay.  May you conquer the challenge of being there, V!  Have the best birthday with your "brothers in arms" / your new colleagues.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Another gift:

Watch: BTS’s V And UMI Drop New Collab Single “wherever u r” On His Birthday

Another #1 on US iTunes!

Reveal hidden contents

ctto

@YongZura⁷  thanks for sharing this. This is a cozy collaboration. This special single was prepared by V for Armys on his 28th birthday. I love the song. NICE song. We need more V x female voice collaboration.  V x Umi voices blending together is heavenly. It's just that it's a bit short. On the other side, V was wearing a platoon leader tag already in new photo from the ROK Army training center. Keep safe always, V!   :ohboy2:

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#WeWillWaitForYouIn2025 #WhereverUr #2024JinHobiReturning
16 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

새해 복 많이 받으세요!  Happy New Year 2024 everyone!

Can't believe we are going to see more of you in 6 more months. 석진 씨, 새해 복 많이 받으세요!

Link to Jin's monthly messages.

ctto

@YongZura⁷  thanks for sharing this video. He asked fans to wait a bit longer for his return, he subtly emphasized that there aren't many months left until his eagerly awaited comeback. He also teasing his post-service plans mentioning growing his hair. It's so NICE that he has the tradition of monthly video messages, and continues to connect with his fans while serving in the military. It serves as a thoughtful way for Jin to keep in touch and check in on his fans until his ultimate return. He's acknowledging the tradition of aging a year on January 1st in Korean culture. He disclosed that he's currently wearing short sleeves.   :heart2:

happy-new-2024-gif.gif