BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

I am just now catching up re RM + Indigo. Album is a masterpiece - I love every song!! Join HOBI’s JITB in the masterpieces hall of fame. 

The performance at Dia: It’s so beautifully filmed and the genius location for the performances + symbolism gave me chills!!

Like for Wildflower, the cross road trees and having Joon sing on the path that intersects it and then walking out from it to the ‘sun halo’ flare - was sooo pretty and fitting!

Still Life with those square windows ‘frames’ and the sculptures and art placed in that gallery was also cool. But the star here was def Joon who was always ‘moving’ and showing you he’s not locked to a certain time/state.

change Pt2: ooooh so experimental and very cool that they did the lights to black out Joon - so we can’t see him but barely - and w/o the visibility - he can be anything per the ‘change’ . Color green can also symbolize new beginnings and ‘growth’ too! Excellent concept!

No 2. - I heard this installation is one way when you go visit it and literally Joon is not looking back at the camera too! The Sephia tones invoking nostalgia but the clear message of not looking back - perfection too!

Thank you Namjoon for this wonderful treat! It really brings so many messages and themes from Indigo to life through art!! I know this place is about to get hordes of ARMY visiting now too!!

• Insightful 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2023GrammyNominatedArtist #INDIGOisHere #WishingTheBest4Jin]