BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

Dear @stella77,  I've just checked my email.  I've got the gift from BTS:

To ....  who became ARMY again this year.  Let's spend another happy year together!

Be healthy and stay strong.  Remember we will always be together! 

We purple you :heart: 

plus another hidden letter from #Seokjin  :hooray2:

• Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#thank_you_남준이가_돼줘서 #HappyBirthdayNamjoon #HappyRMDay]

@YongZura⁷ ohhhh congrats!!! From Jin too! I think maybe it is only for Army that renewed their FC and not a newbie like me.

I am terrible at using Weverse; I don’t really use it all that much.

Trying to keep an eye out for The Music Day performance and I bet it will be later tonight at the end to make Army tune in and what the entire show lol

Update: BTS will be on during the 9pm - 10 pm Jpn time.

Edited by stella77
  • Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite9thWin #290thPAK]]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #315thPAK]]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #331stPAK]]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #331stPAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #332PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #333PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite1BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #340PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite2BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #345PAK]

I should have posted this first but then I slept early and woke up to hear the latest result on BBHot100.  BTS members had an interesting "conversation" with their Sunbae-nim.  BTSARMY were also able to watch the visual radio on air.

Eh4NdGyU4AAmF8o?format=jpg&name=large

Eh394pIUYAE72Kn?format=jpg&name=large

Eh4Iex1UwAIfnSA?format=jpg&name=large

Taken from:

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Love 1