Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

@xopo17  In Dong Yi the 2010 kdrama, although IH came back to the palace after OJ got demoted, she died of an illness. OJ was caught praying with shaman in her room. So she was charged with the murder of IH.
So if the writer wanna follow through with this story (I hope she don't since the rest of the story differs from the usual OJ kdramas), then it could happen to OJ here too. As in they murder IH and put the blame on OJ. If there are irrefutable evidence, then she would rather kill herself rather than put LS in a spot.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intan

Han Seung-Yeon “Beside Kim Tae-Hee, everyone becomes a squid, so nervous"

5699_1.jpg

Han Seung-Yeon in Kara who turned into ‘Actress-idol’, made people laugh saying that she was nervous about appearance comparison with Kim Tae-Hee. Aired on 21st, in the interview with MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Broadcast’, Han Seung-Yeon was nervous at the scene of acting with Kim Tae-Hee. Han Seung-Yeon lately challenged to historical drama by ‘Jang Ok-Jung’, answered pleasantly about the word that she resembles Kim Tae-Hee, “It said that everyone becomes a squid beside the goddess Kim Tae-Hee, so I was nervous a lot.” About Park Seul-Gi’s saying ‘(Compared to Kim Tae-Hee)no loess competent’, Han Seung-Yeon expressed gratitude bending her body.

credit: innolife.co.kr

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Seung Yeon Talks About Burden of Being Compared to Kim Tae Hee
On the most recent episode of MBC “Section TV Entertainment News,” reporterPark Seul Ki visited Kara‘s Han Seung Yeon, Kang Ji Young, and actor Lee Min Ki at a photo shoot for an apparel brand.

During this interview, reporter Park Seul Ki commented on Han Seung Yeon’s resemblance to Kim Tae Hee, “You are currently working with Kim Tae Hee. I know that you’ve garnered much attention in the past as a ‘Kim Tae Hee look alike.’” 

Han Seung Yeon laughed bashfully and responded, “I’ve heard from others repeatedly that Kim Tae Hee is so pretty that she’ll make anyone standing next to her to look like a squid. So I got all nervous before I started filming with her. I still am. It’s very burdensome to be compared to her.” 

When reporter Park Seul Ki complimented Han Seung Yeon’s looks, “No, you’re no less pretty than she is,” Han Seung Yeon got up from her seat and bowed to Park Seul Ki constantly. Meanwhile, Han Seung Yeon is currently starring in SBS “Jang Ok Jung” with Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In

hanseungyeon1.jpg

credit: lee23j @ soompiApril 22, 2013 

'Jang Ok Jung' co-stars Seungyeon and Kim Tae Hee take a snapshot on set

KARA-Seungyeon-Kim-Tae-Hee_1371499068_af
Kim Tae Hee posted the photo onto her me2daywriting"Our Choi Suk Won, who dreams post-Jang Ok Jung~~ hehe. She's gonna be amazing this week~!! This week, make sure to watch Jang Ok Jung at 11PM after soccer is over!! ^^ Keep watching even after soccer~~ ke. Win~ Ko~re~a~~!!"

credit: allkpop
I think Kim Tae Hee is so nice...but some of her drama fans...tsk..tsk..tsk..overreact and got too carried away I guess lol..opps..
Note: If anyone's saying I'm posting in the wrong thread, I only do this because I saw many posts in this thread are not even related to the couple..and somehow posts about the other girl? 3rd party? *cough*Seungyeon*cough* looking like squid...haha...funny right...I hope the people here can refrain from talking about other non related issues first..so that people like me will not be confused...hehe

jade_ngbn said: dreamdoll said: smurfette55 said: dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

we have 3 more heart breaking eps. but this time we will watch it.<br />

<br />

bracing self for more dreading moments. LS as long as you are with OJ, we will be there for you too, if not, may our rant and curses goes to you and writer nim. <br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

Guest xopo17

dreamdoll said: Btw, update - Oh man now I have a celeb on my FB list of friends. DP accepted my friends request. I'm having second thoughts though. LOL

Guest smurfette55

ktomato said: jade_ngbn said: dreamdoll said: smurfette55 said: dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

<br />

bracing self for more dreading moments. LS as long as you are with OJ, we will be there for you too, if not, may our rant and curses goes to you and writer nim. <br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

hey i tot edr49890 has been jailed. he just posted to say he won't give up this thread. what gives?  @xopo17
So funny, they function like a army. He is the commander and gives instructions to love88, who is a soldier.... Gosh !!! 
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S !

Guest xopo17

smurfette55 said: Just been informed edr48490 is jailed for 7 days.  With limited post abilities, we'll be spared from her abuse for a while.  Thank goodness...

Guest smurfette55

JulieSean said: hey i tot edr49890 has been jailed. he just posted to say he won't give up this thread. what gives?  @xopo17
So funny, they function like a army. He is the commander and gives instructions to love88, who is a soldier.... Gosh !!! 
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S !

Guest smurfette55

yea... seriously I know who are the bitchy ones in that group and HSY is not one of them... its a terrible "feed you to the dogs" role but in Korea, its very very hard to get roles in dramas headlined by top actors so basically all the kpop groups will vie like crazy for it.  Even SM entertainment had to co-invest in dramas just so to have their talents be a headliner, unfortunately the general korean drama watching public are more ahjummas than the teens so even with rapid fan bases, the ratings are still poor.
Only idol group member turned actor who has good results so far is Micky Yoo Chun.  And its because he's so relatable and easy on the eyes.  Funny how all the super pretty ones bombed and yet him who many don't think is that hot, is leading the pack in ratings.

Wow, I've seen pathetic people doing pathetic things but some of the idol's fans here are seriously downgrading your fandom down with all this undignified attacks. lol. All right, I don't think I'll be bothered much since I'm currently showering myself with LS + OJ goodness from last night.

:x :\">

Guest dreamdoll

@dreamdoll my dear are you still gonna do live recaps tonight? Not sure if its starting an hour late or not.

Hello I just finished baking my muffins lol. They taste ok but look more like cupcakes than muffins. Anyway I digress. Yes should be streaming live tonight. Anyone joining me? :)

Oops ! @Chocolatewaffle reminded me to post the Soompi rules in this thread. I didn't do that cos I was in a hurry to get away from the warzone.

Do's & Don'ts

DO read and follow the Soompi Forum Rules.
DON'T bash fellow members, the couple, and other artists/persons previously/going to be associated with them.
DON'T post non-related images and topics of the couple
DON'T hotlink or quote the images.

Guest dreamdoll

tan said:

Han Seung-Yeon “Beside Kim Tae-Hee, everyone becomes a squid, so nervous"

Han Seung-Yeon in Kara who turned into ‘Actress-idol’, made people laugh saying that she was nervous about appearance comparison with Kim Tae-Hee. Aired on 21st, in the interview with MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Broadcast’, Han Seung-Yeon was nervous at the scene of acting with Kim Tae-Hee. Han Seung-Yeon lately challenged to historical drama by ‘Jang Ok-Jung’, answered pleasantly about the word that she resembles Kim Tae-Hee, “It said that everyone becomes a squid beside the goddess Kim Tae-Hee, so I was nervous a lot.” About Park Seul-Gi’s saying ‘(Compared to Kim Tae-Hee)no loess competent’, Han Seung-Yeon expressed gratitude bending her body.

credit: innolife.co.kr

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Seung Yeon Talks About Burden of Being Compared to Kim Tae Hee
On the most recent episode of MBC “Section TV Entertainment News,” reporterPark Seul Ki visited Kara‘s Han Seung Yeon, Kang Ji Young, and actor Lee Min Ki at a photo shoot for an apparel brand.

During this interview, reporter Park Seul Ki commented on Han Seung Yeon’s resemblance to Kim Tae Hee, “You are currently working with Kim Tae Hee. I know that you’ve garnered much attention in the past as a ‘Kim Tae Hee look alike.’” 

Han Seung Yeon laughed bashfully and responded, “I’ve heard from others repeatedly that Kim Tae Hee is so pretty that she’ll make anyone standing next to her to look like a squid. So I got all nervous before I started filming with her. I still am. It’s very burdensome to be compared to her.” 

When reporter Park Seul Ki complimented Han Seung Yeon’s looks, “No, you’re no less pretty than she is,” Han Seung Yeon got up from her seat and bowed to Park Seul Ki constantly. Meanwhile, Han Seung Yeon is currently starring in SBS “Jang Ok Jung” with Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In

credit: lee23j @ soompiApril 22, 2013 

'Jang Ok Jung' co-stars Seungyeon and Kim Tae Hee take a snapshot on set

Kim Tae Hee posted the photo onto her me2daywriting"Our Choi Suk Won, who dreams post-Jang Ok Jung~~ hehe. She's gonna be amazing this week~!! This week, make sure to watch Jang Ok Jung at 11PM after soccer is over!! ^^ Keep watching even after soccer~~ ke. Win~ Ko~re~a~~!!"

credit: allkpop
I think Kim Tae Hee is so nice...but some of her drama fans...tsk..tsk..tsk..overreact and got too carried away I guess lol..opps..

smurfette55 said: ktomato said: jade_ngbn said: dreamdoll said: smurfette55 said: dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

Guest dreamdoll

ktomato said: smurfette55 said: ktomato said: jade_ngbn said: dreamdoll said: smurfette55 said: dreamdoll said:

ratgirlina

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

OJ fighting!

Guest xopo17

agree with above comment
this is not HSY or KARA thread 
this is Thread for LS n OJ ( NOT FOR DONGYI or HSY )
if u want to posting about HSY news or picture then go to HSY thread and NOT POSTING IN HERE
don't start a war on this peacefull thread . MAKE U'R OWN THREAD 
edit :
i hope @happy go lucky and @newyorkcitygirl as a moderator in here could teach that member to not posting any news or picture about HSY , since this is the thread for LS n OJ

xopo17 said: agree with above comment
this is not HSY or KARA thread 
this is Thread for LS n OJ ( NOT FOR DONGYI or HSY )
if u want to posting about HSY news or picture then go to HSY thread and NOT POSTING IN HERE
don't start a war on this peacefull thread . MAKE U'R OWN THREAD 

Archived