[Drama 2013] Answer Me 1994 / Reply 1994 응답하라 1994

StaRix

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@heyahn, thats awesome. hahaha I'm gonna say in advance thanks and sorry. thanks for future held on clarification and sorry cause I think I'm gonna pester you cause I  just know I'm gonna love this drama and chow it down like a big chocolate cake.

Anyway I am loving the love lines, I feel like secondary pair is awkward but oooohh so adorable. I can feel that Him crushing on her is gonna be of romance and giddiness of epic adorkableness,

Answer me 1994, Oh how exited I am for oct 18...

heyahn said:

Hi~ hope some of you guys are remember me.

I'd posted some of writings on "Answer me 1997" thread last year, saying that I am a Korean who's born and raised in Gyeongnam(can speak Gyeongsang-do dialect), graduated university where Sung si-won entered, and wanted to help you guys to understand the drama.

I thought Jeoll-do will be the background of Answer me 1994 when I heard season 2 will be made, but as you know, Seoul will be the next.

Well, I told you guys answer me 1997 was so special to me, because it was just like my story. I was a big fan of HOT, had first big fight with my best friend because she's fan of Sechs kies. Met my boyfriend first at that time and move to Seoul alone for college.

Surprisingly, Answer me 1994 will also be my story. I really want to meet the drama writer, PD and ask how could this happen. I was much younger than them in 1994, but I'm from Masan(now called Changwon followed administration changes) where Go ara's hometown in the drama, and whole my family moved to Shinchon, Seoul last year like Goara's family. I'm now living in Shinchon and Writing this now in my house in Shinchon. The place of Answer my 1994. Even though time period is little bit different, isn't it amazing? All my friends say "It just like you!!" I do also have a elder brother, and our relationship? We sure do squabble over nothing every time. lol

As you see from the show, native Seoul people always drew outside of Seoul as a countryside, which is really annoying to people from other local area. Let me tell you this. Masan(Changwon) is not a rural area!!!!!!!! It is a capital city of Geongnam and ranked 9th biggest city out of 70 major cities in Korea. But sadly, I guess Masan will be imprinted as a byword for country through this drama haha..........................................

Anyway, if you have any questions while watching the show, such as regionalism between Gyeongsang and Jeolla, ask me!

Guest saranox

why is no one here live streaming this? first episode has already started a while ago. i couldn't find any live streaming for this one.anyone's watching?

Guest saranox

i need the raw right now. from what i could gather through pix,ara's character and her brother are hilarious together. as far as the spoiler goes,we just got to know that her character got married to someone in 2002

Guest Heart<3

Omg, Sungjae from BTOB made an appearance. Is he related to Seo In Guk's character (Yoonjae) somehow? HAHA. I'll have to wait for subs.

Archived