[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest NEWMARIO

voice54.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 46 Jung Joo Yun’s lime one-pieceJul 25, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleJung Joo Yun0 Comments and 0 Reactions33 views

voice5

voice1

voice2

voice3

An item of Lewitt. Color: lime, blue .Fabric: (inner) cotton 61% polyester 39%. Wash: Dry cleaning Size: 55 66
Brand Name : Lewitt
Product Code : LED7WOP320
Detail : go site

voice6

cr: koreandrama

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the course of the drama is open to debate... with the outcome up in the air.Some of the characters, like Seol Seol Hui & Da Ji, ... weren't even conceived of when the drama started.Even now, they haven't been included in the drama descriptions of many popular sites not written in Hangeul.The initial synopsis were based on the incorrect assumption that...... the drama had something to do with the "Princess Aurora (2005)" movie.
The way writer Im is giving feet of clay, to both Hwang Ma Ma and Seol Seol Hui, indicates that she hasn't made up her mind on the eventual "Prince".Ji Yeong's apparent change in character seems to indicate that...... even her initial concept for the relationships of the two girls were changed.
It makes for interesting speculations about the direction writer Im is taking this drama.Even the eventual OTP seems to be up in the air.The blurry figure in Ro Ra's dream could even be a new character... ... as another suitor for Ro Ra. :) :))The hair style looks a little different than those of Ma Ma or Seol Hui.

Guest vxbebe

Hi everyone! I’m new here. I was randomly browsing dramas to watch one bored day & I picked this drama cos the name sounds nice. Little did I know that I would be so hooked that I am watching RAW eps every night (altho I don’t understand Korean) & the chinese-subbed the next morning because I need to see what’s going on next. I am usually not a long-series drama watcher, but this has become my daily fix.  Now I have found this forum discussion where I got to understand so much more about this series. Just want to say I had such fun reading through all your comments! And I totally can’t stand PJY & her over-the-top tantrums these past few eps, & was equally disgusted with the 1st & 3rd sister for being such selfish phonies. Previously they forced MM to break up with his gf cos she wasn’t good enough for them, but now they dislike RR more, so suddenly the ex-gf is ok for them if he gives up RR? MM is the one who is going to marry, not them. Who are they to decide? They totally deserved PJY as a sis-in-law cos they will have met their fakeness match in her!

Guest guccigal

I predict that MM will marry PJY and they will have a sexless marriage.Ma Ma will be drunk every night pining for Ro Ra. But alas, Ro Ra isso out of reach already. She has fame, fortune and SS.
The sisters will also find out about PJY's family background and bad manners.NO sex=no next generation. End to their family line. Hahahahaha!!!
Retribution.
So, Ma Ma- Grow some B*LLs!!

geez!  PJY went overboard to just slap RR.  Guess her character is such to allow her to getaway with slapping.  So is RR brother going to leave the drama like the other two brothers?  I just can't like SS ~ he is too perfect for my taste, I mean how can the writer have someone that is almost perfect without flaws ~ attentive to RR needs, rich, have good relationship with parents ~ the only time he was scary was when he shouted and had a temper during the horse incident.  Gosh! I need to be almost perfect too to keep up with him - *shivers at that thought*  I'll take MM anytime - weak and without backbone.  At least it will strengthen a relationship by improving each other faults.

Guest NEWMARIO

Princess Aurora Episode 49 Review: Park Young Gyu Has to Leave

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 49 Review: Park Young Gyu Has to LeaveJul 26, 2013

PuddledramaJun So MinPark Young GyuPrincess AuroraSeo Woo Rim0 Comments and 0 Reactions23 views

In Princess Aurora, episode 49, Oh Wang Sung(played by Park Young Gyu) has to leave for his wife.

Wang Sung came home depressed. As Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) asked, “What’s wrong?” Wang Sung answered, “My wife has late-stage cancer. I think I need to go to the States.” Sa Im Dang(played by Seo Woo Rim) teared up and said, “Why is everyone sick?”

Wang Sung said, “I’m worried about you two. Her surgery is on this Friday.”

Guest NEWMARIO

Princess Aurora Episode 49 Review: Seo Ha Joon Chooses Jun So Min Over Money

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 49 Review: Seo Ha Joon Chooses Jun So Min Over MoneyJul 26, 2013

PuddledramaJun So MinJung Joo YeonLim Ye Jin,Princess AuroraSeo Ha Joon0 Comments and 0 Reactions33 views

In Princess Aurora, episode 49, Sul Sul Hee(played by Seo Ha Joon) chose Oh Ro Ra(played by Jun So Min) over money.

Wang Yeo Ok(played by Lim Ye Jin) tried to scout Sul Hee as Park Ji Young(played by Jung Joo Yeon)’s manager, but Sul Hee rejected.

Yeo Ok said, “I’ll pay you half a million won more per month. So please work with us.” Sul Hee replied, “There’s a thing called relationship that exists between the actress and her manager. I need to stay next to her.” Yeo Ok asked, “Then nothing will change your mind?” Sul Hee answered, “No. Not for a long time.”

cr: koreandrama

Tidbit:
RR's brother #2 is actually in another drama "Cruel City" or "Heartless City." He plays the police chief/supervisor (not really too sure as I don't watch it but he's in a police uniform and a high ranking one). It may be why he's currently off "Princess Aurora." When his other show ends, his character may be back. It may also be why brother #1 is leaving and brother #3 left. They may have conflicting schedules with another show. Since this is a long daily drama, they can always come back when their other show ends. I only wish MM's sisters leave too (you can find MM's sister #2 as a regular panel member on the variety show "Star King").
I saw the RAW, but am waiting for the Chinese subs to come out to at least understand it. However, I see the actress still over-acting in regards to PJY when MM told her that he likes RR. Either the writer is really being lazy in terms of PJY's character or the actress is really doing a lousy job. I would love for her character to go abroad!!!

Guest gnaveyar

[woah. I was just into the first few seconds of Ep 49 and the puke is coming right out... :-& :-&]

continuing from Ep 48
JY: Are you times that you feel lonely?
Then thinking to herself: Give me a call anytime you feel lonely. (while continuing her seduction by eyes... :-& :-& :-& )

And then MM goes on to tell her that he likes RR, but RR has rejected him. This came as quite a hit to PJY and her pride. Hahahahhahahah

Crap! That slap from PJY! X(

Random Bits E49
- PJY has once again triumphed against the odds and has added yet a few more courses to her otherwise packed schedule! She has now taken up Physical Education 101, and has been training hard on her right swing. We advise the public to avoid physical proximity at all times, especially if PJY is under alcohol influence. However, all the courses that she has taken, and her busy schedule, has taken a toll on PJY. She has reportedly failed Seduction 101, as a certain author has rejected her in the most straightforward way.

- More trouble looms in the Oh household, as big bro is scheduled to leave for the States very soon, as his wife has 3rd stage cancer. Let's hope SH can protect RR from certain bloodthirsty hyenas

- Natasharella continues to be abused in the Park household. He really is the cinderella, not only is he a free servant maid for the family, he continues to take insults from mother and daughter. Please call 1800-NATASHARELLA should anyone requires free help.

- Just when PJY is basking in the media limelight as online reports about her surface (her previous news company is helping her), SH has received confirmation of RR getting the ad offer. Take that, PJY! SH's father is also intending to send a flower bouquet to RR for the press conference for the drama, as Fan #1.

- Korean netizens have spotted out that RR's dad and SH's dad has the same office, albeit a few plants being different. It's either a budget thing or an oversight on the production side, or if this is intentional, then it might mean that SH's dad has bought over the Oh company? Cue ominous music....

whome

wrote:

»

RR's brother #2 is actually in another drama "Cruel City" or "Heartless City." He plays the police chief/supervisor (not really too sure as I don't watch it but he's in a police uniform and a high ranking one). It may be why he's currently off "Princess Aurora." When his other show ends, his character may be back.

Guest vxbebe

I just finished ep 49, and I must say – the highlight for me is definitely the moment when MM told PJY that he likes RR, and not only that, but that he was dumped by her. You can just imagine the incredulous look of shock on her face! She just cannot believe how RR had it in her to attract a perfect guy like MM but to actually dump him too. The next would be how her mom tried to get SS to switch to their side by offering more money, but she was rejected outright too. I can’t wait for their drama to start broadcasting. Imagine how ballistic PJY would go if popularity ratings show that viewers prefer RR to her. That’s what I’m hoping for.

With 2 sisters-in-law involved in an accident and the other with 3rd stage cancer, RR is now very worried about her mother's health. The 3 brothers will not be around. I read in other forum that RR might shift into PJY's house. The only reason I can think of is for the mother's sake. At the minimum, PJY's mom can keep her mom company and look out for her when she is busy doing filming or commercials. But I cant imagine her staying together with PJY at the same house. What about the dog ? Since this is a 100+ episode, a lot can happen. 
To add on...Perhaps if RR shift into PJY's house, then the dog has no where to go. Maybe RR will ask MM to take care for her and that way they will have excuse to see each other regularly. They have broken up 2 times and hopefully this 3rd chance meeting, they can make it 

Guest greenian

I don't really find PJY's character out of sort. She's been suppressing it as she had to put up with her half sister's bully all these time until PJL left for Paris. PJY found liberty then. Just looking at her mum's reaction after hearing that MM likes Aurora says a lot about how PJY is the way she is. Mom immediately thinks that it's Aurora who is biting the hand that feeds her and immediately wants to get back at Aurora by calling SH to make the offer.  I think like mother like daughter. Very good at putting up a front, self-centered, the world owes it to them sort of attitude. 
That's what makes this drama so interesting too. Their characters portrayed so well that I am always anticipating what is happening next. Understandably it's a daily soap so the show does seem to have some randomness to it. I do love how the show gives me a bit of something and I have to let my imagination run a bit (well over the weekend) to find out more. In this instance, SH's dad's office, I don't think it's a coincidence that it is a replica of Aurora's dad's office. I look forward to find out more :).  I guess this is what keeps me on the drama constantly.  The production dish out a little and let your imagination runs.  It has taken that long for us to discover more about SH's family. 
Anyone has the preview for next week? :) 

Guest guccigal

rikimaiu said: With 2 sisters-in-law involved in an accident and the other with 3rd stage cancer, RR is now very worried about her mother's health. The 3 brothers will not be around. I read in other forum that RR might shift into PJY's house. The only reason I can think of is for the mother's sake. At the minimum, PJY's mom can keep her mom company and look out for her when she is busy doing filming or commercials. But I cant imagine her staying together with PJY at the same house. What about the dog ? Since this is a 100+ episode, a lot can happen. 
To add on...Perhaps if RR shift into PJY's house, then the dog has no where to go. Maybe RR will ask MM to take care for her and that way they will have excuse to see each other regularly. They have broken up 2 times and hopefully this 3rd chance meeting, they can make it 

Guest gnaveyar

Oh no~~~~ if Deokdae has to get the one-way ticket "to the States", I am going to cry~~~~~~~ :((

I don't know - SH's parents have been talking about renovation works on their new house etc etc. There's been speculation that the house mentioned could be RR's house. As for the interior of the houses, since it's a set, I wouldn't worry too much on them being alike. As for the office, if they have been using some bigshot's office in MBC for filming, then ok. Quite a fair bit of the filming has been done in MBC - the lobby, the cafe at the lobby etc etc. I just hope there's no makjang plot about SH family destroying RR family business or something.

I hope RR doesn't have to move in with the PJYcho (@guccigal - great name! hahahah)....there's enough angst and bully going on as it is. The slap and all those verbal insults. RR has already lost quite a bit of her spunk and bright personality that we saw in the starting episodes. It's going to get real bad if she becomes Rorarella  :| :| :|

Archived