[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for SH and his nice sweet family (so far).  They will be so disappointed and for SH, I hope he will not be heart broken. The writer needs to come up with a nice girl for them.

I too agree with Atomickitty that trouble is brewing with the relationship between RR/MM kept a secret.

Hopefully, the brothers will return. I like the brothers and the closeness of the RR family. 

Guest gnaveyar

Yeah, so far the entire SH family has been good.
Whereas the 3 witches, especially #1, has been consistently punching holes in the RR/MM ship. (I quite liked her in New Gisaeng Story, so what a bummer!)

SH's mom already suspect something between RR and MM. how long could that secret be a secret?

Guest NEWMARIO

zhu11.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 42 Jung Joo Yun’s one-pieceJul 18, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleJung Joo YunNo comments23 views

zhu1

zhu2

zhu4

猪

This blueprint one-piece , an item of COMPAGNA, is made of polyester (100%).It has size 55(breast circumference 85, height 160) size 66(breast circumference 88,height 160) and size 77(breast circumference 94, height 165). Dry cleaning is the best way of washing.
Brand Name : COMPAGNA
Product Code : CA3U5-WOP370
Detail : go site

zhu5

cr: koreandrama

anybody can translate the conversation between RR mom and JY mom?  LOL MM get jealous of RR manager and RR get jealous when JY talks to MM!  What did MM tell her during their walk together just before filming (at the beginning of the episode). 

:-bd

Guest gnaveyar

@feima
A rough translation of the talk between RR and MM~ E43

MM: Are all your family members out?
RR: My 2nd and 3rd brothers have gone to the States
MM: From afar, it looks as if you're a couple bringing their dog for a stroll/trip. A young married couple. Who suggested this? (bringing the dog to filming)
RR: My manager
MM: He really does everything. Even taking care of your dog
RR: I couldn't thank him enough
MM: It's one of the two. Either he's a busybody or he's interested in you.
RR: He praises his girlfriend to me everyday
MM: Then he must be a busybody
RR: He's just taking good care of the actors
MM: Why do you always defend him/speak well of him whenever we talk of him?
RR: Don't you think I should be thankful to him? He's taken care of a lot of my problems.
MM: Next time, tell me first if you have any problems. Leave the dog at my house from tomorrow onwards
RR: Are you sure your sisters will like it?
MM: My sisters will accept whatever I like. Just like someone's manager
RR: We can't possibly leave it at home. My friend had kept her dog in the garden/backyard but it got stolen
MM: But there will be rumours of you with the manager if this goes on. Don't you know that proximity/being so close together everyday breeds feelings?
RR: There are feelings already. (likely referring to feelings between good friends). What could I possibly have done? It's arranged by the company
MM: Finish it after filming this drama.
RR: With the manager?
MM: Your acting career (kinda have a "I'll take care of you" feel to it)
RR: This can't be a joke. Are you trying to make me angry on purpose?
MM: It's neither a joke nor to purposely make you angry.

(RR pauses. MM's phone rings)

MM: Let's talk after the drama ends

Hope this helps.

Guest gnaveyar

Between JY's mom and RR's mom:

(some random talk about the accident in the States and where's the dog~)

JY's mom: Hyungnim, have you never thought of RR getting married earlier?
RR's mom: Of course I have. If things didn't turn out this way, we would have RR married this year. Why do you ask?
JYM: Have a seat. The more I look at RR, the more I would like to match her to Sagong.
RRM: Really?
JYM: Yes.
(RRM sighs)
JYM: Don't you like the idea, hyungnim?
RRM: It's not that I don't like it, but with our current situation....
JYM: How much is that debt? It it more than 10billion?
RRM: It's not that much. But I think marriage is not on RR's mind right now/RR doesn't want to get married now
JYM: Hyungnim, you're turning 80 in a few years' time
RRM: She knows that. But now the important thing isn't marriage
JYM: I can help you with the debt. I still have an apartment
RRM: Aigoo, it's not a matter of a dollar or two.
JYM: I'm not saying that I'm giving you the money for free (consider it a loan). RR can earn the money when she's established as an actress. It's money that I can use at will (not too sure about this part)
RRM: Do you really like our RR that much?
JYM: She's very sensible/intelligent. I like girls that are sensible.
RRM: What about Sagong?
JYM: Sagong doesn't like silly girls too. He likes girls that are independent. It's better to get married earlier. She can continue to work even after she's married. Isn't it great for a sister and sister-in-law to be actresses together?
RRM: It seems to be quite good if you put it that way
JYM: Ask RR.
RRM: I don't mind asking. But the 2 of them must like each other.
JYM: As long as they don't dislike each other, they can start going on dates. Lately the upper society look at status. There isn't much "falling in love" relationships. (This part I don't quite understand too).

Hope this helps. Maybe dramaok or someone fluent in Korean can help you better.

Guest dramaok

@gnaveyar  thanks ! the so-called secret romance is not very secretive. RoMa couple is making it very obvious with their stares and smiles and winks.
---------
made some gifs:
69c.gif"SH: i don't have a girlfriend":MM to himself: What the #(@(@)!!!
---
wwr.gif"SH: i prefer younger woman. by about 2 years?"MM to himself: that's 25. Rora.
--------

Mama's pimple inspection trio set:
wu.giftjx.gif91u.gif

Asa! the battle is on! (i mean between MM and SS)  ~ thanks @dramaok for preview and the gifs and @gnaveyar for the translation.  hehehe RR is sure popular ~ so many interested parties ~ MM, SS and now JY brother (eventhough just matchmake by his mom)  ~ anticipating his date with DJ LOL Natasha is jealous ~ geez!

hahaha i enjoyed more the scenes of Natasha and of course i could not help laughing at JY face when MM wanted to take picture with RR instead. I think it ended with MM saying *showdown*  Omo progress in the RoMa romance ~ what with the smiles, glances and winks ~ i think it is RoMa trademark (not kisses but winks!) :P

Guest NEWMARIO

zhu12.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Princess Aurora Episode 42 Jung Joo Yun’s ivory blouseJul 19, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleJung Joo YunNo comments38 views

zhu1

zhu2

zhu3

zhu4

This blouse coming from LESHOP is sold in Lotte Department Store.It has two colors that is ivory and blue and has size S and M.It is made of polyester and dry cleaning is allowed.
Brand Name : LESHOP
Product Code : LD5OP716
Detail : go site

zhu5

cr: koreandrama

Guest gnaveyar

OMG~~~~! He looks so different from Natasha. I quite like Natasha in the drama too! Hahaha, all the handmade mandus and food...

His name is 송원근
I think he does more musicals tho??

he comes in at about 1:00

LOVE the winks between MM & RR as well as MM wanting to take a picture with RR, although I felt a bit sad for SH. However, I loved how MM told sister #1 that he did not want to date or marry JY as he has no feelings for her whatsoever! 
BTW, what is up with the sisters trying to "force" MM to get married?!!!! Just because they like JY does not mean MM does. Who are they to force him to marry someone they like? He should marry whomever he wants.
But not for nothing, JY is starting to get on my nerves. She's getting a bit delusional in thinking that MM is her's and that they're going to have a happy ever after. She hedging on the fact that his sisters like her and want her for his wife, etc. HELLO, did MM tell you that he's going to marry you or better yet, have the both of you even dated?!!!!! He has shown no interest in you outside of a colleague (and that's even lukewarm at best). Did you think he was going to just suddenly one day do as his sisters' say and just up & marry you?
I was at first peeved at MM for biding by his sisters, but the past few episodes ever since he decided he wanted to be with RR again, he's grown some backbone. Good for him!

Archived