[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

estrellita1122 said:

texashot wrote: »

Why are the sisters chanting around MaMa's bed?

I think they are to into Buddhism but not sure i hope someone can explain why they pray around his bed before he goes to sleep.

It's promise they made to their late mother to pray for him every night. He is very precious being the only son in the 5th generation. 

Ooo thank you very much for the explanation

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

estrellita1122 said:

Anyway i hope someone tells me what they said on the fighting scene when the reporter said something and Rora reply back and shut everyone hahaha

not exactly sure which scene but when they were sitting down Ji Young mockingly goes, 'how old are you, huh?' (implying, you are too young to act up in front of your elders). and Rora used a rarely used term 갑장 to mean same age (1989, year of snake). but Ji Young didn't know that term so she was hushed until her mom said, 'meaning same age'  so not only did Rora beat her w/ her kick move she also beat her w/ her vocab knowledge. heehee.

Lol and the girl is a reporter hahaha thank you for explaining

LOL...
3 years for Ma-ma's previous girlfriend to get an official greeting to the family.2 weeks for Ro-ra to get it. :):D:))
I have a feeling Ma-ma understands Chinese, and is just stringing Ro-ra along w/ his questions of what she said.To me, it looks like he gets a kick out of teasing her and putting her in awkward situations. :) :))
BTW...Another Im trademark is bodily functions humor and bathroom scenes.Today's special... pregnancy constipation & toilet assault. :)

Guest atomickitty

Alright.. episode 14..
Did that big queen walk into his man's mother's house and tell her he's dating her son? Oh hell noes. I'm a card carrying hag so I'm up to date on my gay etiquette. That ain't right and he should not have done that. And when he brought the kimbap and call him Oppa, I couldn't help smiling. It was so, off, yet appropriate. But ya, still mad at him for outing the doctor like that.

Next topic:
Looks like Ro Ra is starting to flip the situation. I was getting worried with her docile behavior at the cafe and mall. But, she came back and gave him what for. She totally had Ma Ma singing to her in the end. Good girl... but I have to say, I think what he bought her was pretty ugly. She could pull it off cuz she's cute but.. your average girl would look like a mess in that.

I find this show to be really refreshing because RoRa is such an independent and strong character.  I am so sick and tired of the Candy girls who are always apologizing for everything.  I'm watching this aftr watching The Birth of a Family and Oh Ja Ryong is Coming and I am so happy to see that RoRa hits back and talks back to people instead of saying, I'm so sorry or it was all my fault.

RoRa's motto: if you get hit, hit them back twice.

Guest guccigal

Watched the first episode.
I think this drama has potential.
Where can I watch it with English subs?
Thanks a lot, gals and guys.

We  are only at one tenth percent, find the plot refreshing. Like the way Rora trying to get close to mama.

Seen "Mama" OCS and a pic with him when he was in Spore 2008.

[spoilers]Epi 17,Poor Rora's dad in intensive care, the hse under receivership & huskey taken away by the bailiffs. She was not able to meet Mama. Upset he was not able to reach her, he deleted the photo in his mobile. Mama busy with his work/drama preparation & selection for the cast. [/spoilers]

Archived