[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really enjoying this drama! Rora is such a refreshing character!

Me too i like her attitude and now that i watch all 5 episodes i was laughing so hard on the pool scene lol the way mama's sister was swimming was funny lol throwing water to all the people that are around her hahaha and Aura annoyed. I want to know what exactly did Aura tell her?

Also what did aura tell the girl that has an affair with her brother when she went to her house?? Oh by the way who is her and why she threat bad to her step mom and sister(the reporter) she throw water at her face on dinner time while arguing? I have so many questions from all these episodes but no one In here is posting reviews :(( :((

Guest pixiee

@estrellita1122 we are at a loss =)) =)) of the detailed conversation.
@jayakris u had ur breakfast? or already in korea =))
@dexter8010 also gone awol :(
maybe someone will post some review here :)

@pixiee hahaha yeah i am watching this drama and also Ugly alert but for ugly alert we have someone that translate almost everything they say on each episode so x know i know what is happening and know their names but in here i only know Aura and maMa names hahaha but so far i like the drama

No @pixiee, I am still in the US and lately the breakfast has been fine :) .. Like I said, I am totally out of time to watch every day and do recap for the next 5-6 weeks.  Hope you all will be around by about July 10th, when I hope to restart on a daily drama - probably this one when it is into E38 or so.   It's fun to follow a drama day-by-day at breakfast time.  Hopefully nobody with strange eyeliners who spit food from the mouth will be in this drama :)

No @pixiee' date=' I am still in the US and lately the breakfast has been fine :) .. Like I said, I am totally out of time to watch every day and do recap for the next 5-6 weeks.  Hope you all will be around by about July 10th, when I hope to restart on a daily drama - probably this one when it is into E38 or so.   It's fun to follow a drama day-by-day at breakfast time.  Hopefully nobody with strange eyeliners who spit food from the mouth will be in this drama :)[/quote']

YS mom has left us both traumatize lol anyway this drama is mostly rich people so they have manners hahahaha

Guest atomickitty

So sad to see you go @axohan but I'll catch you on SMH.

I'm still going to hang around because I still have a lot of questions. I'm sure some would probably be answered if I had a better understanding of the Korean language. This is a new realm for me in daily drama watching. The main character is not poor, will she become poor later? The main character is not married to a man who will abuse and cheat on her and she will divorce and come back for revenge later. The main character is not an orphan who will later find her family and have her birth secret revealed. Actually, I do think she has half a birth secret I think her mother isn't her real mother.

So I'm going to continue watching because apart from boy meets girl, boy and girl fight and fall in love, boy marries girl, I can't guess what the middle and end of this will be. I can guess what will happen in pretty much all the other dailies am watching. This all rich people daily is new for me.

And I may have missed something, but is the son of the third family, he looks like he might be an Eastern Medicine doc... is he gay? If so, that will also be something interesting for me to see on a daily.

Guest pixiee

@axohan YS mom is Yong Suk mom in Oh Ja Rong Is coming. she loves to put on thick black eye liner n picked the food from her mouth, teeth etc. especially when @Jayakris is having his breakfast =)) =))
so Rora n reporter shares the same mom? hmm
will miss u comments here @axohan :(
so far in the drama no ups n downs yet.. just smooth straight road :-s

@axohan I was talking about the drama Oh ja ryong is coming, in there is a woman that loves to wear weird clothing and eats and spits while eating and talking and also shows her teeth a lot and wears thick aye liner and she is the mother of the bad guy Yong Suk hahahaha she used to ruin our breakfast time with her un-manner way of eating and talking with her mouth full of food hahahaha. by the way did I miss something? you are leaving this thread? why? anyway I am confuse hahaha good luck wherever you go if you are leaving this thread

Today episode just made me upset. Honestly what is this? He date a girl over 3 years and he introduce her to his sisters and they doesnt like her and he broke up with her???? Is this real???? He dont even say one sentence on her behalf or dont even say she is good person or something like that???? They both of them wasted 3 years of their life. Mama is such SISTERS's boy. Ok i understand Rora have stronger personality than Mama but this too much for me. Mama such a weak guy more precisely i dont even consider him a guy.

dexter8010 said: Today episode just made me upset. Honestly what is this? He date a girl over 3 years and he introduce her to his sisters and they doesnt like her and he broke up with her???? Is this real???? He dont even say one sentence on her behalf or dont even say she is good person or something like that???? They both of them wasted 3 years of their life. Mama is such SISTERS's boy. Ok i understand Rora have stronger personality than Mama but this too much for me. Mama such a weak guy more precisely i dont even consider him a guy.

Guest texashot

episode 6, why did MaMa made RoRa follow him to the coffe shop and she left after drink her ice tea? and who is the guy with MaMa?

@texashot

1. The man is  his 'sunbae'. Sunbae mean like mentor or something like that but i guess there is someone who can describe more precise.
2. Mama introduce Rora to his sunbae as Park Ji Young.
3. Mama tell his name and made a 'joke'. How can she dont know him.
3. So she said to them She is not PJY and that was a misunderstanding and she left.
4. After Rora left sunbae ask Mama how the way know her. He add she is pretty Mama ask him Is she pretty? and he answer Why she is not pretty?

rikimaiu said: dexter8010 said: Today episode just made me upset. Honestly what is this? He date a girl over 3 years and he introduce her to his sisters and they doesnt like her and he broke up with her???? Is this real???? He dont even say one sentence on her behalf or dont even say she is good person or something like that???? They both of them wasted 3 years of their life. Mama is such SISTERS's boy. Ok i understand Rora have stronger personality than Mama but this too much for me. Mama such a weak guy more precisely i dont even consider him a guy.

Guest atomickitty

When I told my friend I was watching a drama called Princess Aurora, she said.. Ohhh.. Sleeping Beauty? And I told her, the prince character is more the Sleeping Beauty type because I have a feeling she's going to be the strong one.

And what was that circle of creepy praying chanting thing the sister's were doing around him at the end of the first episode? Back then I thought, it this a fantasy drama (like I Need A Fairy / Sent From Heaven)? I watched the first episode without looking too much into the characters and thought the 3 women were his mother, aunt and older sister. I also thought he was a detective and would be solving murders. HA...

Yes, that was too weak the way he let his girlfriend go so easily. Let's hoping that when he falls in love with Rora, he is more invested. I would love to see how Rora lives with his 3 sisters. It'll be like having 3 mother in laws. Crazy. 3 mother in laws that already don't like her. Me, I love Rora. She can come off a bit mean, but she's confident and speaks her mind. So tired of the girls in dramas that can't decide which hand is their left or right and are always nice to the point of stupid and get taken advantage of. I hope Rora continues to be a strong character and doesn't devolve...

Archived