[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixiee

thank you @rikimaiu & @dexter8010 no wonder the 2nd sis behave that way towards that girl, vice versa.
I pitied the girl who married Mama too, his sisters always so protective to him like he is a baby. Btw he is still with the gf that the sisters do not approve. there is a scene of them in a noribang

pixiee said:

can anyone explain who is that young preggy girl who is staying at Mama 2nd sis house? she seems to be bossing that sister.Is she her younger sister by a different mom? But she called the 2nd sis 'ahjumma'

in one of the earlier ep, the 3 sister sit around Mama bed n hymn/chant. What is that all about? Really weird, seems that they sort of worship him :-ss

The young pregnant girl is Mama's 2nd sister's daughter. None of the family member knew that she delivered a baby girl and she wanted her daughter to keep it as a secret. That is the reason she is calling the 2nd sister 'ajumma'.

From the chanting, we see that the 3 sisters really worshipped Mama. I pity any girl who marries Mama with such over protective sisters. They will find a wife who is submissive for Mama but unfortunately for them RoRa is not that type. It will be interesting to see the future interactions between RoRa and the 3 sisters. It is such a contrast between the 2 families. RoRa bosses her 3 brothers and her parents and I can't help laughing how the 3 sisters-in-law talked behind RoRa's back and yet they are in awe of her. 

Thanks for the explanation and even i dont understand korean i did notice how RoRa is in control of everyone in the family hahaha she even make the brother brake up with the girl that he was having an affair hahaha

Guest atomickitty

I love how Rora is with her parents. Very loving and cares for them. The last scene w the wigs was funny. The one in today's episode was also funny..

I laugh so hard at the part where Rora has to clean up the mess of her dog hahahahaha poor her. I just like how she is, mama and her don't have nothing that can make them see each other on their daily life so she decided to see him by jogging together everyday and getting closer day by day hahahaha

http://koreandrama.com/princess-aurora-episode-8-review-park-hae-mi-introduces-her-own-daughter-as-her-friends-daughter-to-her-family/

http://koreandrama.com/princess-aurora-episode-8-review-shin-joo-ah-pretends-to-be-pregnant-in-front-of-son-chang-min/

Guest dramaok

this drama cracks me up with Im sung han craziness. she's seriously the queen of crazy random guilty pleasure.1. take the dog to see a fortune teller.2. tell your daughter to fake pregnancy to wreck another marriage3. main heroine is a walking talking WebMd on what's good for wrinkle control, beauty and health/diet.4. always the line of 'blood is thicker than water'5. obsession w/ various buddhist chants/sayings/beliefs6. multiple absurd birth secrets that everyone accepts as normal 7. there's no coincidence everything's fated/destined/karma8. men are always simple-minded and easily manipulated9. there's nothing a determined woman can't accomplish10 the elders act like kids while the heroine acts like a 20 something who talks like a 70 year old11. if the heroine lies it's not a  vice but a virtue, proof of her inner wisdom12. random dancing in the middle of a serious situation13. random swimming or horse-riding scenes14. male characters go topless for no reason15. lots of random daydream sequences but sometimes they are fortelling events.16. everyone knows what their pillars are for birth and characters of their name and they announce it repeatedly.
its so much fun. how can anyone not watch? 

Guest atomickitty

Why did @dramaok make a list of the reasons why I'm watching this drama? That is so strange...

;)

dramaok said: this drama cracks me up with Im sung han craziness. she's seriously the queen of crazy random guilty pleasure.1. take the dog to see a fortune teller.2. tell your daughter to fake pregnancy to wreck another marriage3. main heroine is a walking talking WebMd on what's good for wrinkle control, beauty and health/diet.4. always the line of 'blood is thicker than water'5. obsession w/ various buddhist chants/sayings/beliefs6. multiple absurd birth secrets that everyone accepts as normal 7. there's no coincidence everything's fated/destined/karma8. men are always simple-minded and easily manipulated9. there's nothing a determined woman can't accomplish10 the elders act like kids while the heroine acts like a 20 something who talks like a 70 year old11. if the heroine lies it's not a  vice but a virtue, proof of her inner wisdom12. random dancing in the middle of a serious situation13. random swimming or horse-riding scenes14. male characters go topless for no reason15. lots of random daydream sequences but sometimes they are fortelling events.16. everyone knows what their pillars are for birth and characters of their name and they announce it repeatedly.
its so much fun. how can anyone not watch? 

Guest atomickitty

@axohan
Are you flexing your drama knowledge muscles at me... So strong...  ;)

Look at you mentioning Dan Sa Ran's little sister.. and thank you. I thought it was her, but I didn't know for sure and was too lazy to wiki it.

:D

Guest dramaok

ahoxan

said:Dan Sa Ran's little sister is completely unexpected as Ma-ma's 2nd sister's 'secret' daughter.

:)

LOL...

Kyle is a stale character... but I'm wondering if he'll make an appearance. =))

Even the sets re-appear...I think Aurora's family is living in Asura's mansion.

:)

I want to know what was the two sister in law of RORA fighting with their husbands for. What they they do that the husbands got mad? I laugh so hard at that scene how the young husband curse while arguing with his wife hahahaha

Also about Rora meeting the older sister of Mama and at first mama sister did not remember Rora and was happy that Mama has found a new girl or something that call her sister to tell them about it and spoke different language(weird that part was) later she remember RoRa and what did she tell the sisters about RoRa ????

Archived