[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest atomickitty

@estrellita1122
I'm not sure, but I think it's because the sister's use a bad or unflattering nickname for Rora on their phone. Not sure what the nickname was.

The language they spoke was French and though I speak a bit of that language, I couldn't make out more than a few words of what they were saying. Oldest aunt starts saying something about Rora in front of the house with the car.. then the youngest asked, how old Rora was, and she said 24, 25? Then I lost it again. Unless it's just one word, I can't get it because of the accent. The youngest aunt's accent is the one I can decipher. She asks later if Rora was pretty and oldest aunt says she was pretty and cute. Oldest aunt says.. She speaks familiar.. and she remembers the incident....then says OMG. that's right. it was that rude person. or something like that.

Side: I am enjoying the clips of the son of the third family who I think is gay. I enjoy seeing him and the blond guy I'm now calling his gay lovah! Will they really go there on a daily?? Have they gone there before and I've missed it? I mean, I like to pretend I watch everything but I'm sure I've missed a bunch of stuff....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@atomickitty yes i have the same interest on the muscular guy and the blond guy too. Their scenes are short but they give a weird feeling buy the way they stare each other and they are always together. Ex. the blond guy was teaching the muscular guy how to dance or practicing together bit the way the blond guy stare at the muscular guy was with love interest and now they show them practicing baseball i think and the way they look at each other it gives the feeling they are gay hahaha this drama is very good.

By the way know Rora told her dad to call her mom HONEY hahaha and same for the mom. Indeed she controls them hahaha i like RoRa.

Also i was laughing at the part where Rora and Mama are having lunch and she splash the tomato juice on his face and

suet. And now she call him OPPA hahaha

Guest dramaok

Rora's sister-in-laws can't stand how arrogant she is and how she's always lecturing them on this and that so they are always talking behind her back and on their phones the youngest sister-in-law has Rora id-ed as 'crazy b--tch' and the oldest one had 'gnat' and Rora's brothers are insanely protective and afraid of Rora (like everyone else in the Oh family) so they got in big arguments. the sister-in-laws want Rora to marry soon into a family w/ lots of older sisters. aka, Mama.
The homosexual element was also in Assorted Gems (Im's 2 dramas prior). Ggeutsoon, the sister of the male lead was suggested as being bisexual. but there have been other dramas featuring gay and lesbian couples in kdramas not just Im dramas.
The french conversation lol. another crazy but familiar Im drama element. insert a foreign language when unnecessary. Dan Saran (new gisaeng) singing in Russian:@2:22

Guest atomickitty

Hi @dramaok
I've seen gay and transgender people in dramas before whether open or implied. Actually, Kim Hae-Suk plays the matriarch in my favorite two. I love her. My question is the daily aspect. I've never seen a gay person in a daily drama before. If anyone has, please let me know so I can find and watch.
Merci ;)

Oh lord, I had forgotten about that in Gisaeng. I think I need to rewatch that drama. I had such fun watching it the first time round. It took me a while to finally watch it because I was afraid the story was going to be all kinds of depressing. If anyone here hasn't seen it and is even a little bit interested, please please find the time to watch it.

http://asianwiki.com/New_Tales_of_the_Gisaeng

I won't lie, there's a wackadoodle plot line towards the end. But if you watch it you'll see. It comes out of absolutely nowhere and hits you on your head and you're like.. HUH?

:D

Guest dramaok

@atomickitty oops sorry i didn't read your q clearly. no i dont thnk in a daily in any serious matter, but Im Sung Han had a daily drama a few years ago called 아현동 마님 which was 200+ episodes. (madam of ah-hyeon-dong). back then Im had some random lesbian historical erotic dance comedy sequence that ppl went o.O its really crazy. starts around 16 min.

Guest atomickitty

Oh wow.. what? I've decided I will watch this drama. I went to watch the first episode and what do I find? Strange dance sequence... Hilarious. I looked up her body of work and it looks like she also wrote Lotus Flower Fairy. I have been looking for that drama for a while. Shaman spirit. Lee Da Hae.. Bring it on...

Guest atomickitty

I love this girl. Ro Ra is just so awesome. You slap her once, she'll slap you twice, you shove her, she'll karate kick you... Brilliant.

I wonder what her reaction will be next week. How's she's going to play off the fact that she had a bad experience with Ma Ma's sister. I don't think she's the kind to bow and apologize, but we'll see. They should do the opposite with Ma Ma. Make him have bad encounters with her brothers...

Really enjoying this drama so far...

It was fun watching this episode lol. I love the fighting scene =)) =)) I love rora Karate Kick =)) =)) I love that she is not stupid to believe what this girl says she is pregnant and don't want to do in front of her the home pregnant test. what did roar said to her when she was leaving that girls house??

net episode will be fun to watch too. in their they will show this reporter girl that Rora had a fight with is going all happy to say hello to Mama but she sees that Rora was with him, Awesome. I am very happy that Rora little by little is gaining Mama's heart. we can see how he smile seeing is RoRa calling him hahaha.

another thing was funny where the muscular man open the door for Rora and the sis in law to enter but he got a phone call and left home and did not see how all of them had a fight and he don't know that this girls are enemies of his family and maybe later when Rora and the sis in law go visit them again he will be the one to open the door again since he don't know anything hahahaha  

by the way what did Rora brother call her for while she was driving with Mama to the restaurant?

also I just see mama and rora are dating because they are all the time together and now he even help her out to get the phone out of her purse, they both are acting like boyfriend and girlfriend hahahahaa well I wish they were already deeply in love already hahahahaha 

Whoaaaa.... I noticed several familiar names here. Hi @ahoxan, @atomickitty, @sicknine, @dexter8010 and @dramaok! Just realize when I saw @semi-fly torrent link that this drama had started, then off I go to this thread.. After reading your posts, it seems this should go to my "Must Watch" list. 100+ eps? Darn! Ooops, excuse me. ^^

@dexter8010 i did not notice that RoRa turns into a lion and that pic you show us it a really nice perfect picture to proof your point =)) OMG i was laughing and still am laughing about that scene. First she is watching the sis in law fight and that she went in and the reporter started attacking her and got slap and RoRa responds with 2 slaps and later got push and than she responds with a high powerful Kick =)) i am falling in love with RoRa that now i am starting to act like her lol i cant wait for tomorrow episode and even its not eng sub i still have fun watching this drama hahaha

@estrellita1122

Tomorrow is saturday, you have to wait until monday.  :D Rora is so powerful but Mama is so 'none'. I will watch this drama cos Rora but now i more interestid in UIgly alert at now.

Lol your right tomorrow is saturday aaaarrrrrrr... Anyway cant wait for monday and i also watch ugly alert so i will be talking to you and that drama threat and i understand more that drama since the people in there they translated for us.

Anyway i hope someone tells me what they said on the fighting scene when the reporter said something and Rora reply back and shut everyone hahaha

Guest dramaok

The prayer they chant is the Buddhist heart sutra (반야심경).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Sutra

ma ha ban ya ba ra mil da sim gyeong gwan ja jae bo sal haeng sim ban ya ba ra mil da si jo gyeon o on gae gong do il che go aek sa ri ja saek bul yi gonggong bul yi saek saek jeuk si gong gong jeuk si saek su sanghaeng sik yeok bu y eo si sa ri ja si je beop gong sangbul saeng bul myeol bul gu bu jeong bul jeung bul gam si go[etc.]
------------
Mama can't sleep w/ this so if Rora wants to marry him, she better start chanting.
In the preview Rora tells Mama they are destined (in Chinese).of course she couldn't tell him in Korean or French but so random o.O

Guest dramaok

estrellita1122 said: Anyway i hope someone tells me what they said on the fighting scene when the reporter said something and Rora reply back and shut everyone hahaha

Archived