[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

ep3 preview: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/aurora/preview/?progCode=1002843100013100000&pageNum=1&pageSize=5

ep4 preview: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/aurora/preview/?progCode=1002843100013100000&pageNum=1&pageSize=5

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

ahoxan said: LOL...
Are you taking lessons from Se Young's bread shop grandma? :):D
wolf = namja
So you're saying:"Tangshineun geureon namja ieyo!"
Well... Thank You very much, little lady.( Imagine deep John Wayne cowboy drawl ) :):D LOL...

Guest sicknine

I watched episode 3. 
Today Rora encountered with Mama's third sister at swimming pool. Had a small fight :)) . Rora had encountered Mama's elder and third sister. I wonder how they will make Rora encountered the second sister. Btw, Rora and her first and third sister-in-law "pay a visit" to Park Ju Ri's house to warned her about her affair with Rora's second brother. No cat fight. Just talk like a noble lady :))
I think Park Ji Young and Rora is going to fight for one man - Mama. mwahahahahahahaa.  Finally Mama and Rora met in this episode!

sicknine said: I watched episode 3. 
Today Rora encountered with Mama's third sister at swimming pool. Had a small fight :)) . Rora had encountered Mama's elder and third sister. I wonder how they will make Rora encountered the second sister. Btw, Rora and her first and third sister-in-law "pay a visit" to Park Ju Ri's house to warned her about her affair with Rora's second brother. No cat fight. Just talk like a noble lady :))
I think Park Ji Young and Rora is going to fight for one man - Mama. mwahahahahahahaa.  Finally Mama and Rora met in this episode!

estrellita1122 said: sicknine said: I watched episode 3. 

Guest pixiee

so the lady with lots of bb cream is Mama 3rd sis? does know one what was the conversation all about?
Rora encounter with Mama 1st sis was at the restaurant. It seems that Rora was not satisfied with the food serve during that meal? 

Guest sicknine

@pixiee First Rora called Mama's third sister as "ahjumma" mwahahaha. Rora is dissatisfied with her swimming skill I think. That's why Rora had a small fight with her.

pixiee said: so the lady with lots of bb cream is Mama 3rd sis? does know one what was the conversation all about?
Rora encounter with Mama 1st sis was at the restaurant. It seems that Rora was not satisfied with the food serve during that meal? 

Guest pixiee

can anyone explain what did Rora said to her 2nd brother during the meal time together? 
and what was Rora comment to Mama 2nd sister after she wind down the car window? ty

Guest atomickitty

Is anyone else getting a feeling that Rora is not her mother's child? That maybe she's a child her father had with the reporter's mother. Remember that 'dream' Rora's mother had while getting her hair done of her husband walking arm in arm with the reporter girl's mom. I'm guessing there was a relationship there. If so, it won't be pretty when both of them fight for the same guy.

Guest atomickitty

http://www.joovideo.net/ViewMedia.aspx?Num=1776&ep=4

In the 4 section, click on the link that looks like it has a face next to it.

Archived