[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@Pegster (the White) ....was there text saying that Tanashiri pushed her? or did Seung Nyang do that Kdrama thing where pregnant women swoon and fall?
(insert rolly eyeballs) there wouldn't be many babies actually born in the world if the female of the species was as *delicate* as Kdramas make them out to be.

LOL Kdramas? American TV does it too especially soap operas. Woman suddenly passes out, oh she's pregnant! Woman falls down the stairs, oh she's pregnant or oh she's losing her baby. I don't know why, but when I ask my friends if their pregnancies were like that, they say "TV writers are on crack!" :))

if they really try to tell me that the one trick pony can just push anyone let alone SN, I'll go with the crack phrase too for the writers.

sally_b said: @Pegster (the White) ....was there text saying that Tanashiri pushed her? or did Seung Nyang do that Kdrama thing where pregnant women swoon and fall?
(insert rolly eyeballs) there wouldn't be many babies actually born in the world if the female of the species was as *delicate* as Kdramas make them out to be.

@sally_b my dear there was a news article with the images, but of course I'm illiterate in Korean, so I don't know what it said, and the google translations don't help much, I was only able to understand that it said these were stills for ep34.
I assumed DS somehow pushed her down because if it was just the typical pregnant woman faint and fall thing, DS doesn't have to be there.
Is ok, is ok, the baby is fine.  Don't forget SN has super human powers that passes onto her babies.
Plus did anyone notice, this time the face injury is on SN's right cheek and not the left cheek like all the other times.  I guess the PDs have decided to give the left cheek a rest.
What if it goes like this, SN is having a mini show down with DS, and then she suddenly feels faint, then DS takes the opportunity to push her down.  That would make more sense right?
Would that make everyone feel better about DS pushing SN down?  
I'm with @PeggyM, a healthy SN would not let DS hurt her.

EDIT: Did anyone notice, they took SN back to TH's quarters, she's in TH's bed, not her own bed...so maybe she's been staying there regularly now?

Guest adjani1430293095

@chrissydiva: er yeah its true.. unless you are very very weak... most women do not fall during pregnancies or losing their baby (I have had 2.. I would know some things) but I agree with you about the thing about the Blood Vow.
I also take @pegster point about the blood vow. I think it is tough to use it to bring down the EL T Clan considering all the other more "serious" issues failed. But what it does show is that the Emperor had been forced in his decision and its used to spur TH to become strong and take over.. whether it helps with legitimacy, no idea considering TH is legitimately the emperor as it is. It may be of use later when El T clan is already weakened and then used to "push" them over in adding another crime to them i.e. treason by forcing or killing the previous emperor. So if they find evidence of them "killing" the previous emperor or some other attempt on TH or SY or something, then maybe it becomes a "precedent" (i.e. they did it before and they are doing it again) to push them over the brink. 
Well I speculate anyhow. :) And I aint the "great one" :P 

@pegster (  tuzki-bunny-emoticon-036.gif  )
RE: "I assumed DS somehow pushed her down because if it was just the typical pregnant woman faint and fall thing, DS doesn't have to be there."
I say this cheekily ~ that phrase applies to the last several and an unknown-number of future scenes. (beeeetch needs to die) soon.

@pegster the great - You are awesome, thanks so much. I've gone back several times to re-check things too, it's odd what I remember.  =))  I remember stupid, meaningless stuff but forget important conversations! Thanks for checking the subs.  ^:)^  And thanks for the new pics! 
Why is Tana still here! *sigh* flamingmad.gif

I gotta agree with everyone about the Blood Vow, it's ridiculous that it was so important earlier but now? Meh. 

@tessieroo The Adorable tuzki-bunny-emoticon-011.gif
RE: "I gotta agree with everyone about the Blood Vow, it's ridiculous that it was so important earlier but now? Meh. "
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the reason Seung Nyang stayed behind in Yuan when Wang Yoo returned to Goryeo because she wanted to find the Blood Vow? ....  ಠ_ಠ #

Strong Warrior Running While Pregnant Giving Birth on her own SN is fainting due to pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8-|
I'll rather have her faint due to Vodoo...
So according to all: Merde to the Blood Vow and the 10 or whatever episodes invested on it :-<
TalTal!!! Where are you?!!!! Fix this!!!

@tessieroo The Adorable tuzki-bunny-emoticon-011.gif

RE: "I gotta agree with everyone about the Blood Vow, it's ridiculous that it was so important earlier but now? Meh. "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the reason Seung Nyang stayed behind in Yuan when Wang Yoo returned to Goryeo because she wanted to find the Blood Vow? ....  ಠ_ಠ #

Yeah it was and that was my point. They made it sound like a big deal then ziltch. Should have concentrated on them forming and training an army instead. My sister didn't even remember that vow. She's like "blood who?" literally. :))

I also want to say that maybe SN deliberately rolled down the stairs herself in front of DS because she knows DS is trying to do black magic on her, and she needs to do something to make DS believe is working.  
Once DS believes it, she's going to put more efforts into it giving SN the opportunity to catch her in the act, and put her away. 
The only worry I have is, if that's the case, and they do end up finding out she's pregnant, then it's like 'crap, I almost killed my kid!!', how would SN feel.  She just unknowingly put her unborn child at risk trying to get rid of her enemy.  
So I don't think/hope this won't be the case.  Jeez, why am I already assuming she's going to be pregnant!  Urg!  Why isn't Monday here yet!!!  
Monday, where are you....

EDIT: The only good use SN got out of the blood vow was it helped her convince BA to let her take part in the concubine selection.

The Blood Vow ended up being a curse... like WY called it on his magical posters...
So, moving on... what's next?
Ahhh yes the infamous investigative work of Tutor Zhang and the burnt Temple...  L-)
ET clan seem to be invincible...  Poison, doesn't work. Rat infestation curse or whatever, doesn't work. Blood vow, doesn't work. Framing scenarios don't work... what's left? Nuking them? They'll probably survive that one too... How do you kill cockroaches?  :-w

So will this part be following the novel too? Maybe TN resorts to witch craft when she finds out SN is pregnant. Oh, when she finds out, her head will surely explode, SN did what she couldn't accomplish, and now poses an even greater threat to her power. I hope this will be an evil laughter inducing episode  >:)

rinchan76 said: So will this part be following the novel too? Maybe TN resorts to witch craft when she finds out SN is pregnant. Oh, when she finds out, her head will surely explode, SN did what she couldn't accomplish, and now poses an even greater threat to her power. I hope this will be an evil laughter inducing episode  >:)