[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Wait for another week. We are all excited for the next episode. Thank you to all for the hard work. Love reading all the comments here. Specially the talkingcupboard. It seems like we are in a rollercoaster that our hearts beat fast and sometimes because of the story of empress ki we feel like we are falling in a deep deep sea or whatever. I enjoy watching and reading the comments of empress ki. Have a nice day. God bless.

I just re-watched the raw --- and must say the Temur's Fur-Game was STRONG today ~whereas Ta Hwan's vest-let was more like Disney On Ice Prince and Bayan's collar piece appeared to be a giant ex-muskrat. Stylists! rescue these poor lads! ha!

@jewel11 - at this point I'm just ready for El Temur to kick-off by ANY means - but somehow simple heart failure doesn't give me the satisfaction that I really need for closure. Death of a TOP villain should equal their evil deeds - hope the writer's come up with something spectacular. 8-X

@chrissydiva : About his queen? where the heck is his Queen??, he didn't even consumed his wedding =)) =)) =))  (poor guy, he saw her on his wedding night, he just decided that it was a wise decision to escape, damn was she that ugly?? pouahahahahha)

The way WY looked at Bi Soo was a bit, well, like Namja-yeoja kind?? Maybe he was thinking of something else besides keeping her as his slave?? After being separated from his Goryeo queen for some time already? :-?  Writer-nim planning something hot? :\">

@chrissydiva - RE: "At this point, i have a hard time picturing Tal Tal with a woman. He looks so detached and "nobody got time for that" when it comes to love."
LOLz! It's so true -- but dang, with a voice like that - he needs to be growling-low at some lucky woman on a moonlit night. 
I vote for Hong Dan. (yes, I know technically she belongs to the Emperor, but we all know from now on, there's only ONE woman in ALL of the Palace who will be getting the Emperor's OooLaLa) Since Tal Tal is a complicated man and Hong Dan appears to be sweet and guileless - I think they'd be a complimentary match.
(I'm seriously thinking of mp3-ing a short youtube clip of Tal Tal's voice to put on my ipod - he's so~ ~ ~ buttery.)