[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@adjani

You're welcome!

Agree with you. Or maybe I'm just comparing it to C-dramas I've watched where costumes are really grand that they become a story in itself.

The concubine dresses could have been better. I realize they want to make SN look better than the rest of the other concubines, but their costumes make them look like palace maids instead of daughters of powerful governors.

Is SN and baby Byul!!!
The baby seems to really like his 'mother' :x
These photos were taken on February 15 during HJW's Japanese fan meeting event on the set of EK.
We know that for sure as of a few days ago SN is still in her jai in outfit, so there's been no rise in rank.  Of course Byul/Maha is still a baby.

go1p.jpg trkc.jpg 2p9l.jpgMore photos in the spoiler tag.

ea41.jpg 1ozm.jpg fi50.jpg 64v7.jpg d95z.jpg wofd.jpg t6p5.jpg bgvk.jpg io5l.jpg jl4m.jpg gw4h.jpg gn4t.jpg svki.jpg igz3.jpg 08nr.jpg k2qh.jpg shdg.jpg 75q1.jpg l526.jpg 1wf5.jpg xakf.jpg 7cfl.jpg k670.jpg f8g1.jpg 7dux.jpg 5j9u.jpg 7c2i.jpg hlyr.jpg wy9w.jpg

Credit: As labelled, reposted from HJW Baidu
※ These photos belong to Korea1023.
If you need to upload these photos to other sites please keep this original state.
Do not modify. ※

Guest seohaseurri22

@adjani

You're welcome!

Agree with you. Or maybe I'm just comparing it to C-dramas I've watched where costumes are really grand that they become a story in itself.

The concubine dresses could have been better. I realize they want to make SN look better than the rest of the other concubines, but their costumes make them look like palace maids instead of daughters of powerful governors.

Agree! The concubines' dresses look more "Goryeo" Hanfu than the traditional Chinese Hanfu itself. SN's new dresses are way good, but the concubines' dresses remind me of those Silla or Goguryeo-themed sageuk dramas, the clothing designs are same that I could even draw them from my memory! (Look at Queen Seon Deok, Empress Chun Chu, Jumong, etc.) Not that I'm too picky about their dresses, but of course they always catch my eagle-eye attention!! (Words from a sageuk savant!)

:))

EDIT: Those pics of SN with baby Maha ~~~~priceless...

Guest niknokdagu425

if the production team will look for another baby, then we can conclude that SN will bear TH's son,yay cant wait for epi 30!!!!

@cherkell Love those pics...thanks for posting them!!  Any clue what they are doing in those first couple of pics??  It looks like she has to pick one of those things, I notice 1 gets moved upward.....very intriguing...can't wait to find out what that's all about.
Is it possible for someone to send me the link for livestreaming....I took a nap special today so I could stay up and watch live....I cannot wait!!

Guest adjani1430293095

Hmm I aint so sure.. they are so "cheap", maybe they will use the same baby and put him in different clothes!!! Viola .. another son, better still there is resemblance to the mother both times!! :P 
niknokdagu425 said:

Guest adjani1430293095

Seohaseurri22: I know, I am fine with the designs in some senses but at least have more different ones then if they aint going to be grandiose.. I mean the head pieces really get to me.. but clothes, I can understand its more Korean then PRC Yuan but .. hella, they are in the same damn outfits ALL the time. I mean which ED wears the same pieces over and over again... :P And TN .. she has so many jewels and yet none worn on her.. its just odd.. and I really dislike SY's silver looking stuff all the time.. as a favored consort, surely she can do better in the fashion department. And try not to trick us by adding fur here and then.. its still the same but with fur only "_ " 
seohaseurri22 said:

@adjani

You're welcome!

@petria Thank you for telling me what those were for :)  I'm trying to stay awake for the livestream, but I think my nap is wearing off, lol
is it possible for someone to PM me the link for livestream, I am not sure which one it is.  Please and thank you :)all set now :)

Sorry my dear soompers... I've been very busy lately and I won't be able to recap or watch the eps live this week. I didn't yet watch last ep with subs *Sigh* I need a solo trip to a far away island :P I will be back hopefully by the end of the week in the thread. Hope u enjoy today's ep :) and that the awaited WY, TH and SN meeting is not a dream or I might go bang my head against the wall X(

Miss u all :x

@petria >:D<

Guest roshan90

@pegster @DJG
(I am just tagging you two, because I am sure you would have seen many sageuks.. This is an open question and anyone who knows it are welcome to answer.)

If ET's clan is abolished, then SN's revenge plan is over. Can SN leave the palace?? We all saw in ep 1 that SN is going to marry TH.. What I want to know is, Does she have another option at this point? Is she going to marry TH by Choice or is it Conditional??

@petria
This is for you. This is an excerpt from KDrama Rulebook 101 that we spoke about the other day..  :)>-
I will place it inside the spoiler..

When the main character is a Fighter/Warrior, He/She should always have a hole in his/her sleeve.. And most importantly, it should be on the left hand side..  :-B
69VlH1Y.jpg
Just to compare I have added another drama that is a currently airing one where the Main Lead is a fighter too..
stjjXSI.jpg
And Whenever they get involved in a fight, There should definitely be a scar below the eye.. You would never know how they could get hurt exactly at that point.. and exactly in that shape of a scar..
6Jv5ivr.jpg
Of course another example..
NLmzMUo.jpg
That's all for today.. Hee.

Guest kaeruchan

EDIT: Oops, @CherKell beat me to it ;) Hehehe!

Love Baby Emperor's new fur coat. Glad to see the cast having fun on the set!

Happy streaming people :)