[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I see some of you guys think WY-SN promise or wish to die together is some kind of foreshadowing
suwan said: @sarah.lina mentionned this earlier and I found it very interesting. During the flashback, at that moment precisely, WY-SN were in pure happiness. They confessed their love for each other and believed that they would spend the rest of their life together. If i were to make a wish, I would wish to live forever by my lover's side. However, the wish was more about dying together

"I wish for us to be able to die in the same day & in the same year...And even if we have to die, we have to die with each other beside."

I really do feel that's a subtle hint from the writers at what the ending might be. Maybe, what if, at the end, SN&WY will die together..? Tragic, yes, but at least, they will be together (Princess Ja Myung Go's ending...) Maybe some of you will disagree...but I will hold on to that thought. I will not give up, i will die with this ship.

Guest ziimblu

Omo, no "Frozen Flower" type of ending please   :-/ :(( :-/ 
 Also, no WHIB type of ending too please   X_X [-O< X_X

- -  Sorry, totally unrelated, this is the only time, promise! - - Would HJW attend the premiere screening of KW?  Would JJM be with her? If not, then she'd be dating a new Head of State  :) :) :)Will it be  King in KW?   Emperor in  EK?   or King in EK?  oh, definitely not King Jae Ha!

Guest minnie0103

ziimblu said: Omo, no "Frozen Flower" type of ending please   :-/ :(( :-/ 
 Also, no WHIB type of ending too please   X_X [-O< X_X
 - -  Sorry, totally unrelated, this is only time, promise! - - Would HJW attend the premiere screening of KW?  Would JJM be with her?  If not, then she'd be dating a new King then :) :) :)but is it going to be king in KW? or king in EK? oh, definitely not King Jae Ha!

Guest anjshin

@petria you naughty lady mamanim  :)) ,. i'm still thinking about how will Batolu's daughter will do the makjang to increase the ratings. I guess we can remove all the 4 leads and just let her do the bath scene even for only 1 episode. So our actors will have a break. Seriously, this character will freak me out.   ~X(  ~X(   =)) =)) 

@anjshin
omo I'm thinking a bath scene for a whole episode is better for ratings :))
that's a scary thought
that's a special episode called
how to take a bath and increase ratings featuring batolu's daughter

hahahah @anjshin, i am thinking maybe batolu's daughter should have a bath scene with one of the main lead but if not, how about mistakenly taking a shower with our crazy man killer BY?? mhmm.. what do you think will happen??

Guest ziimblu

loli said: hahahah @anjshin, i am thinking maybe batolu's daughter should have a bath scene with one of the main lead but if not, how about mistakenly taking a shower with our crazy man killer BY?? mhmm.. what do you think will happen??

Guest anjshin

larabn said: @anjshin
omo I'm thinking a bath scene for a whole episode is better for ratings :))
that's a scary thought
that's a special episode called
how to take a bath and increase ratings featuring batolu's daughter

@anjshin @petria @loli
it will be The 1001 baths of batolu's daughter :)) I think we should pair her up
with eunuch bang since he likes to be shirtless too....the bathing scene in the river
will be a must watch for both of them for the ratings :)) and for a funny twist BY will be his sneaky sleazy self and spy on them bathing behind the bushes :))
wow I can imagine the ratings now :))

lol... hahhaha @soojun i love the nickname your daughter gave to all the main characters lol hahha...

hahha, why not, please do ask her. I soo want to see/hear what she'll come up with :)

SN and WY nickname is a win but i like TT name better lol

I see that SN was concerned about TN being unable to speak after the incidence. She does have some feeling for him and she has to acknowledge he did save her life last time hiding her in the bath tub and harbouring her while she was pregnant. I hope she won't do anything evil to him later... Speaking from a wy sn shipper

yvonne11 said: I see that SN was concerned about TN being unable to speak after the incidence. She does have some feeling for him and she has to acknowledge he did save her life last time hiding her in the bath tub and harbouring her while she was pregnant. I hope she won't do anything evil to him later... Speaking from a wy sn shipper Na, actually am i the only one who isn't concern about the way SN might treat TH?? I don't think SN will do anything Major Evil to TH, maybe use him, yea, she might do that but do something overly evil is impossible... they are friends-enemy. I am soo not worried about Th when SN becomes his concubine at all. I have faith in their relationship (Friend-enemy/ like relationship)

Guest Ding Lin

Since the romance of WY/SN is pretty much over, I would like to discuss with my biggest question for the drama since Day one~~~~~~   

Why did the production handle the love triangle this way?  They seem to promote TH/SN couple. I guess we did discuss this very topic earlier, but I still do not get it.  Especially, the beautiful back hug in Episode 23 has proved that JJM and HJW have very good chemistry as WY and SN!   Also, the production team is perfectly capable of producing beautiful scenes for WY and SN.  If we have been given this kind of scenes earlier, I am sure there will be a lot more WY/SN shippers. 
Why didn't?  Since Episode three, the scenes of WY and SN are rushed and not well directed.   It seemed to me that the production team did not want people to love WY/SN.  Why?  

I still could not find good answers!   What are your thoughts?  

As I grief for my beloved OTP, I feel like I need a good answer to have my inner peace :)!  

We may need to have a "WY-SN supporting group" for all heartbroken WY-SN shippers!!   

Guest anjshin

dear @Ding Lin it's a matter of different preferences, see even if WY is not advertised to you with a lot of sweet memoirs, his character got your weakness, just the same with TH, Taltal, dangkise shippers. we all love them but there is one who will stand up. ^_^