[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

am absolutely right that this episode, 18th, is yet the best so far.  =D> bravo, to the team empress Ki.
that BRIDGE and HUG scene makes sense now on why in the 1st episode both SN & WY cried emotionally.  Upon connecting the dots TH said to WY that he must thank SN because his life was spared because of her, now that i learned the conversation on that bridge wherein she made a promised not to help WY on any circumstance/s, even to a life and death situation, SN took the courage to break the promise instead of seeing him face probable demise, a matter of give and take life and death situations. Or maybe SN is still holding on to that promise that they will both come back together to Goryeo whatever it takes, even it takes a thousand or 10 thousand years.  :(( :(( :(( what a sad love story as they said on the premiere.
on some other thoughts of this episode... i got an eye on TN when she was carried by WY... what's that? a high heeled shoes? :D =)) =)) maybe they didn't notice that, so they are already using high heels that time??? LOL
TH is trying his best so far to stand up against El Temur, but he must also learn that El Temur looks on the eye of the beholder, that he despise cowards, politics as it is, learn how to counter attack, fighting TH, but because he didn't listen to SN's advice to stay put at the palace, now she suffered being tortured by DK. 
What's that again DK? If you can't have SN's heart, you will on the other hand get her life? So you fell in love with her, but because of frustrations and desperations you will do this freaky stuff, i must to thank you still for not stealing a kiss with our SN. LOL go and get a life. :)) :)) :)) :-B

:bz  :bz :bz 2 weeks will be a long wait for the next episode, enjoy the Holidays. Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year with love.  <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest serenity95x3

Just watched episode 17 and the Empress Dowager is making me soooo mad. What kind of mother advice her son to act like a complete puppet to someone else?! I understand that she doesn't want him to provoke El Temur and potentially be in danger but still, that's not the only way to protect your son. It's like a parent rooting for their kid to take last place instead of first.  ~X(
But I'm so glad TH isn't listening to her and is now starting to stand up for himself. Our baby Emperor has finally start to grow himself some balls. =))

Guest serenity95x3

louisawatson said: @petria
Seriously, i want to see the clear face of the one who pretended to be TH while TH left the palace. His face was hard to see. His positions hardly let his face to be seen and his scenes changed too quickly to see clearly of his face. But i am sure he was handsome. My first reaction of seeing him was like "wow, who is this guy?" 

Guest supermanseeker

lxands said: If TH genuinely & sincerely loves SN, then he wud help WY to sneak SN's out instead of fighting to win over WY, becos even if he is the king, he is such a powerless king especially when facing ET. Not to mention his skills & wisdom are way behind WY. If he genuinely wants to save SN, its better if he let WY take care of her & keep her hidden until she'll well enuf....but with TH being so paranoid & possessively clingy to SN, I doubt that.

I know what you mean, but TH is the last son of late emperor and ET is old and will die earlier than TH naturally if nothing happens to TH. even the ED who has next most political power after ET has trouble with ET, so in ED's eyes, TH would get killed if he does anything risky. And you can see that TH almost got killed.