[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

WY talked to ET and it seems that he promised something in the condition SN will be released...ET granted his wish...WY and his guards went to the jail ...SN is unconscious....WY was so sad seeing SN's condition.WY pick back her. On this episode Dankise got slapped twice, one by his father and one by WY hahahahahah....  He was even  unconscious after WY slapped him...remind me when WY hit him on the camp and got unconscious too...**bravo WY's hand..your hand are trained well**When Dangkise tortured SN in the jail..i thought he will really kiss her coz he spoke near her face ...Thanks God...SN's first kiss is not ruined...

No preview everyone..awesome...the PD-nim is torturing us hahahahha

Coming from me who doesn't give a flying flip about the ratings (sort of), I am kinda worried about this episode's numbers.  SOOOOOO much political wheeling and dealings that it was getting hard to follow along with my limited Korean skillz.  But finally... FINALLY... a teeny-weeny bit of backbone from uri Emperor Puppy.  Baby steps, though -- we still have 33 episodes in front of us!  YIKES.  :-SS

To answer someone's question from earlier, the other Big 3 Networks also have their Awards Shows programmed for next Monday-Tuesday as well, so we're not going to suffer much ratings-wise and I wouldn't worry much about losing viewers since they've had one full week to think about and get excited about what's going to happen next!!!

I gotta go put the fondant on my Christmas Cake and get ready for company, so I'll be back on later.  Everyone enjoy their Christmas Festivities!

I would like to see TH save SN at once XD
Also, I don't like how SN never considers him...how can she? He is soo good looking, caring, sweet, and can be funny and serious. I find her also a bit ungrateful. She gets to live in the palace next to him, would have she preferred to be sent out in a brothel or as Dan Ki Se concubine?

I thought that dangkise is going to be extra creepy today ever since I saw his creepy smug smile in the preview
omo how will this guy end
but I'm happy that he got his fair share of beating today
but this is not the last of him I'm sure
he will only get angrier and more obsessive now of the idea of subduing her even more and for revenge
so this is only a sample of creepy him

haha.. No preview ep. 19, I knew They're in Christmas Celebrate this week guys I saw Ha Ji Won unnie and her fams to do so I think They're so busy this week all staff and others.. tomorrow and next.. so don't be disappoint guys.. ;)) oh yeah I've forgotten to say this : MERRY CHRISTMAS to u all my Empress Ki lover friends :-* bye.. see ya.. :-bd :-h
FIGHTING^^ \m/

larabn said: I thought the dangkise is going to be extra creepy today ever since I saw his creepy smug smile in the preview
omo how will this guy end
but I'm happy that he got his fair share of beating today
but this is not the last of him I'm sure
he will only get angrier and more obsessive now of the idea of sudeung her even more and for revenge
so this is only a sample of creepy him

lol... i must say, i do love the expression of TH and WY when it comes to SN. Did you see both their face when they saw SN in that position of been beaten to death?

I thought WY assistant would be the one to back SN but i guess wronged lol.. the King is doing his job hahaha... I wonder what TH will say. you think he'll say give her to me or just let WY take care of her and they'll say its cause of you she's been beaten or being like this??

Mhmm... guess i have to wait to see in two weeks!!! :(( :(( :((

hey guys

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU

WISH I CAN GIVE YOU CHOCOLATES NOW ;)

sqgN0sn.jpg?1http:

DON'T THINK ABOUT EMPRESS KI TOO MUCH OKAY
JUST ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMASS AND LEAVE THE WORRYING FOR WHEN THE PREVIEW COMES ALONG :))

Guest minnie0103

Thank you so much @larabn for the live recap! :) I appreciate your effort and time for the live report despite it's Christmas season, a time when almost everyone is busy. Thanks a lot!!! Merry Christmas! :D

Well ET did let SN live only to make WY his lakey and WY told him he will give him the answer to find/get rid of the ghost enemy if only he releases SN so i'm curious if it was in the deal also to free her and let her return to Goryo(i suspect maybe it's included because what would be the point if he can kill her in the palace afterwords)...also he said he will do anything he will ask of him so i'm curious what will WY do next in this situation...also curious about TT&EB position because they were thinking witch stance they would take when ED showed to defend TH in that bar..if they will be on Th side at the end i think it's a good idea that they didin't choose sides in the open because it would have been their end right there,so ET know now that they are loyal to him because they didn't do anything taking the swords out in his way and can plot happy for now on...i'm still tring to find what TT real plans are because EB looks like he would serve Th but don't really knwo about TT(i have this feeling each time i see him that he has his own agenda after he stabs ET )....i still think TH needs to grow more and make him want to serve,to be proud he is his Emperior for who he gives his life,but maybe it's my thinkingKinda happy that WY saved SN ebcause Th in his position and his lack of power wouldn't have saved her at all because ET wouldn't let her go knowing she is plotting againts him to find the Vow and Th woudn't much to say because she would have been a traitor and a mere maid,so even more suspicious in ET eyes...

minnie0103 said: Thank you so much @larabn for the live recap! :) I appreciate your effort and time for the live report despite it's Christmas season, a time when almost everyone is busy. Thanks a lot!!! Merry Christmas! :D

petria said: @larabn has predicted that Sung Nyang will be captured! =D> =D> =D>
But, noone could predict the torture... X_X
Creepy Dang Ki See, no mercy for you any more >:/

Guest lindearist

THAT MOMENT WHEN THERE WAS NO PREVIEW, NO EMPRESS KI NEXT WEEK AND STILL NO KISSING SCEEEENEEESSS. AND IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAS! why PD-nim whyyyyy 
<--- Image removed by loli. Not related to the drama/thread-->
Hi! BTW I'm new here <3 My feelings just wanted to burst out when I just knew that there is no preview nor empress ki next week. :( 

I love this thread! been following this since the first ep. Merry Christmas everyone!