[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest aidsincera

Maha died...
WY died...
TT died...
TH died...
Everybody died...
Y U NO KILL EMPRESS KI AND KILL YOURSELF, WRITER-NIM?!?!?!?

Flip the table (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

This is one of the worst ending i've ever watched. They dragged the putting down the villains scenes in almost 40 mins. plotting, villains scenes and haunting YBS.. Everything was rushed.. Did they kill Taltal too??? Why?? Is it necessary?? and they just gave 3 mins for th-sy on his deathbed... and the worst they didn't even show Empress Ki ruling the kingdom?? Not even narrating it how she ruled the kingdom after Paeha's death..
i want to go to Korea to find these people WRiter nims and PD Nim and let them drink the tonic prepared by golta, thank you for succesfully ruining the Finale!! I hate you!

Okay, i like the ending like i really do... but i am a little mad at TH after knowing that Golta was drugging him and he kept on drinking the drug. why can't he just pretend and spill the drink on his cloth or something? TH would have lived for a few more month and he would've died on the beach when him and SN are walking together and then they say the 'I love you thingy'... That will be a perfect love story of TH and SN... But through out the years, TH and SN did have a unique love story along with WY and SN...
But the best love story ever in Empress ki was and will always be Tal Tal and SN... we all could understand them. Not only that, we all adore and cherish them!! They might not have a bed scene or a shower scene or a rape scene, but i tell you they have an intriguing scene that catches lots of fan eyes... Their scene was like a must watch... i don't think anybody that followed this drama ever fast forward their scene.
Miky88 said: @loli No she told him the truth,she told him he loves him and again with sincerity,she didn't lie Lol... I know... i highlight the answer too...

I'm awaiting a multi-block gif of each character who spit blood today. The cordi-staff must of had a nightmare keeping costumes clean for re-shoots.
The actors would have to have done their best to get a filming in One-shot. haha!

@CherKell did the CF changed,was a new one or not?were i watched it wasn't showed :(
man,still feel the last scene between TH and SN,beautiful yet so sad...i'm glad she told him even if it was at is end that she really loved him....and him as well telling her he loved her while holding her hand till his last moment

CherKell said: Exactly.  Her subconscious made the decision for her way back when, and she did not realize it until after all was said and done.  I'm gonna have to chew on that for awhile...

But guys, you gotta admit that this ending was not as bad as "Warrior Baek Dong Soo," right?  I'm still flipping tables over that one, almost three years later.  *grrrrr*

Guest larabn

I was thinking it would be close to WHIB but I guess
it should be changed to now
*Atleast the girl didn't live alone in bali, but she did in Ki*

Miky88 said: @CherKell did the CF changed,was a new one or not?were i watched it wasn't showed :(
man,still feel the last scene between TH and SN,beautiful yet so sad...i'm glad she told him even if it was at is end that she really loved him....and him as well telling her he loved her while holding her hand till his last moment

larabn said: sally_b said:

tessieroo

said:

So who's ready to fly to Korea with me and beat the crap outta the writer-team?  
Packing my bags as I write this.  Pick me up at the airport on your way outta Lambert, okay?  I'LL BRING THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS.  
I'd like to join you ~once we arrive, I'll locate a manure farm, "One FULL cart, please! Deliver to MBC writing staff, STAT. Wait for me .... I'm just going to grab a half moon axe and some acid with me :P
and a video of that damn last scene to play it for the writers and director in their last moments
I will be bringing black magic along with me... if the Axe and acid does not work, we know the voodoo will work. TN used it before. and we could see that it worked until someone caught her using it

@loli it was his choice to find out the truth and destroy them ...he knew he was going to die anyway,Don Mate told him he doesn't have much time to live....he didn't want SN to know because she would oppose but he wanted to do something for her and Ayu before he died...and fast...taking them all out in one go while he is still alive...and i think TH lived quite a lot from what it was supposed....the last part doesn't happen in days...i think he lived more months if not 1 year

Guest JezzaG

I feel bad for BT though. He joined the cast the last minute just to get killed right away.  Didn't even get enough screen time. Dang! :))

Guest critics

Its okay, guys!  At least we're not included in the death row.   :P  Well if the writers did not kill them, is there anyone of us who will volunteer to nurse them all with ages ranging from 14th century to present?   :D