[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

regarding the pics above, the one ChelseaS posted (btw, ChelseaS, thank you for posting!), the 2nd one below Jin Yi Han (TT), is that Ayu's sister in real life or in the drama?  that'll be interesting if SN gets pregnant a 2nd time with TH's child and it's a girl, a princess

Guest geilbladder

Omo!! A cutie girl with Ayu? I hope she will be their 2nd child. [-O< [-O< [-O< budha please hear me please!! [-O<

EDIT: regarding the cutie girl, its impossible that Ayu is this age then the girl came out from SN belly that big. :)) so maybe its just a wishful thinking. :-j not unless they will show a teenage Ayu then this girl will come out. :>

Guest Issy_1

@tessieroo‌

But he was distant from SN since 5 years ago when he started receiving those letters.

Seriously writers, if you wanted to have a reason for their separation, MaHa was the best reason ever. You didn't have to go through those mind poisoning fake letters. Unless you wanted to give TH extra misery and pain.

They had MaHa who could have been used in so many ways against TN, ED and even TH but decided just to kill him off without doing anything.

And it's true what they say about lack of communication can break relationships. TH and SN, instead of telling your other half about your feelings, fears and concerns when she/he sleeping, unconscious, their absence or to yourself, just say it loud and clear people. Seriously!

That's probably the reason why they have one extra episode. After the coronation, the empress disappeared with TT, Ep 51 will show how they live in the woods with beautiful and intelligent babies.
Forgive me, I was just having my on-off delusional state. 
But I still believe Empress Ki s by far one of the best. I hope they give justice till the very end.

The extra ep should be all about bts scenes, including bloopers. I think that'd be great. Got to give us some good memory about empress ki, since the writers have tortured us with their horrendous scripts through out this drama.

Guest geilbladder

@EstelleH oh please, no. lol! we could always watch BTS online but not the episodes. i hope episode 51 will be a peaceful one because i have a feeling that episode 50 will be a heartbreaker. But usually when they add another episode, its always BTS. which i dont like.  ^#(^

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Hello there ! I'm back ^^ It is so depressing to hear about the tragedy that happened in South Korea. Thoughts and prayers for the victims' families.
Here's another picture of Ayu posted on Ha Ji Won's facebook page. Cuties *.*10245277_278033499024073_347491241060216
Very intriguing. I wonder who she is. An Ayu fangirl ? Or will she somehow play a role in Empress Ki ? Ayu's real sister or his sister in the drama.
As for Jin Yihan wrapping up his filming for Empress Ki on the 17th, I really TRULY hope the writers did not kill off Taltal. I'd be SO devastated. They'd better follow history and the characters' description that was given to us at the very beginning of the series.There are still so many EVIL characters on the death list, so why killing him off ? (if he has to die though, i hope he dies protecting SN :( ).Let him be awesome till the end, become prime minister and work for the good of his nation !
But maybe Jin Yihan finished filming his scenes earlier so he can adjust his schedule according to his new drama "A new leaf", and therefore, fully focus on portraying the new character he'll be playing (it may be difficult to portray a Mongol of the Yuan dynasty and a lawyer of our modern era at the same time). Anyway...
Posted on : 기황후 탈탈 facebook page : 

1609772_313124995506234_6865728615577996

Emperor Huizong and Empress Ki had a daughter too, after Ayu. I hope the girl in the photo is her
^:)^
Usually common kids can't be made public like this, right? But if it's really her, I wonder why they decided to post such spoiler images LOL It'd mean that SN and TH have made up!
8->

Guest HanN1430293555

@kiyokotsubasa, Thnks for the pic, so cute ayu yahh,,, :)

I hope This little pretty girl will play the role of Ayu's little sister, SN and TH little princess, (of course I'm dreaming)

I remember someone post that huangwu, mings emperor capture the current empress coz she is sick/pregnant that time. And then says that huangwu took her as his concubine.

As per i know, the empress that mention before is not empress ki, but ayushiridara`s wife and son. Coz empress ki still become an empress dowager in mongolia till her missing in 1370.

And the pict, ayu with a little girl, i hope it`s SN-TH daughter.

But, forgive me if i`m very pesimistic coz if the little princess is about 4-5 age, than ayu is about 10-11 years old, that must be a change of child actor then

Guest wheel

I m very disappointed with Emperor TH. Very immature and childish. He is not suitable for SY. I am hoping that SY will end up with WY, King of Goryeo. 

Guest wheel

Storyline can be changed either. Even Empress ki becomes an empress dowager in mongolia, may be after Empress Ki missing in 1370, she turns up together with WY. 
Emperor TH, he is incompetent and incapable. Sorry to TH supporter.

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Uptdates about Jin Yihan : 
10253760_136066076566916_87253008900245010157254_136066059900251_536137551602208
From @2hanlove twitter account

Translation of the tweet : "Jin Yi Han or Tal Tal in a few day of wrapping up all scenes and shooting all day all night. The actor got lot of cheering up and presents from his fanclubs." (credits to ทัลทัล - Tal Tal Empress Ki 기황후 탈탈 facebook page)
Aigo... why am i teary right now ? I guess i'll miss Taltal a lot after Empress Ki finishes airing.

tucci said: Emperor Huizong and Empress Ki had a daughter too, after Ayu. I hope the girl in the photo is her
^:)^
Usually common kids can't be made public like this, right? But if it's really her, I wonder why they decided to post such spoiler images LOL It'd mean that SN and TH have made up!
8->

@yoonmi66
Thanks for the pics! That's one of my favorite TH robe. Hope you're right!

Re: Ayu's pic with a little girl...
I think she's just his sister. I thought it was cute that he had a picture with the EK scenery in the background.