[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest arlequine

Guys, have you noticed 2 things in the preview? 1) WY wears the cloths from the 1st ep, 2) WY has... a crown on his head? Did he become a king again?(Sorry, if it was mentioned already :) )

Why is TN mad cause TH doesn't love her, she can always rely on her cruella de vile maid who is willing to sacrifice herself with 1% chance of a poisoned date which thankfully did turn out to be poisoned just for TN's sake
If they are to punish TN away from the palace, I hope they will punish her maid with her
It would be heartbreaking to see her long sad face all the time :P El plague and his evil El plagued is more than enough emotions out of the evil bunch :-&        

I was looking at DK's coat very closely because I wanted to see if it's from the poor foxes he skins  :(       

@sally_b : thank you, i thought that i was the only pervert in this thread, but it seems that i'm not the only one there.

And i agree, WY is wearing a crown ???? and SN??? how can a lowly concubine sit on the throne beside the Emperor, i just can't seem to understand it, did TN was dethroned then????? Did TH forced her to sit beside him to show at WY, that she's his wife now????

@Katrina Abdul Talib - That same thing happened to me once so I logged out, cleared my computers history and ran a cleaning program. When I logged back in at Soompi, the spoilers were working properly again. No idea why or what happens but just something you can try.  :)
@sally_b - I loved that scene!  =))  Yes, WY - please shut her up.  [-(

sarah.lina

said:

@sally_b : thank you, i thought that i was the only pervert in this thread, but it seems that i'm not the only one there.

And i agree, WY is wearing a crown ???? and SN??? how can a lowly concubine sit on the throne beside the Emperor, i just can't seem to understand it, did TN was dethroned then????? Did TH forced her to sit beside him to show at WY, that she's his wife now????

@sara.lina - RE: "... thank you, i thought that i was the only pervert in this thread, but it seems that i'm not the only one there." 
Oh gurl - what do you think the *B* in sally_b stands for?  Sally "be" a pervert - hahahah! (joking) But yeah, you can always count on me for middle-school humor, I'm just wired that way. ~ tuzki-bunny-emoticon-022.gif
Speaking of pervs....ewwwwwwwwwwwww
6su2.jpg

@tessieroo : i know but remember the scene when SN was cleaning his ears, when he heard that WY was here, he told to SN to continue, well i'm thinking of that kind of scene ;) ;) ;)

He's not the type to say : "Woman sit here now" hahahahahah impossible =)) =)) =))

@illay : you killed me, i swear if they put Love is the moment between TT and Batolu scene --> I will just jump off the cliff like SN ;)

I'm scratching my chin about how the writer's would get rid of the entire Temur Clan in one or two episodes...(?)
I wonder if Tanashiri's banishment(?) drives Dang Ki Se to go off the rails and try an overthrow -- but of whom? Evil-Daddy is still the boss...would he ditch his Dad for letting TN get kicked out?
color me confused.