[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest minnie0103

I kept asking why Wang Yoo had to marry El Temur's niece aside from the reason that it might cause some misunderstandings between him and Seung Nyang in the future. They got married, but the girl has not showed up again since the wedding (Better never show up. :-w ). After watching Episode 28 this Sunday morning, I found out it had a purpose. Being El Temur's niece's husband saved Wang Yoo's life. :)The writers were really good, all characters in the drama had a purpose why they were created. ;)   

Guest sogongx3

@minnie0103

Actually I think him being married to her is for El Temur to have someone in Goryeo that's on his side. You know, someone who will tell him what's going on there, and put an eye on WY (since now there's no sign of WG).

That's just a thought of mine.

tucci said: Thank you for the precious preview!!! Can't wait for tomorrow episode, WY is coming and the angst can begin! XD
I really anticipate TH's reaction!

By the way, JCW wasn't on the preview, so maybe in ep 29 he won't appar much because he was taken to hospital!

Guest filchiny

minnie0103 said: I kept asking why Wang Yoo had to marry El Temur's niece aside from the reason that it might cause some misunderstandings between him and Seung Nyang in the future. They got married, but the girl has not showed up again since the wedding (Better never show up. :-w ). After watching Episode 28 this Sunday morning, I found out it had a purpose. Being El Temur's niece's husband saved Wang Yoo's life. :)The writers were really good, all characters in the drama had a purpose why they were created. ;)   

i think th will appear in episode 29 of course...juz the preview didnt show ...somemore new drama coming up in kbs2...mayb tats why the preview shown tat wy goin meet sn soon, to add more intense in the episode 29, so ppl will tune on mbc to c how the 3 leads gonna face each other by  then....

minnie0103 said: I kept asking why Wang Yoo had to marry El Temur's niece aside from the reason that it might cause some misunderstandings between him and Seung Nyang in the future. They got married, but the girl has not showed up again since the wedding (Better never show up. :-w ). After watching Episode 28 this Sunday morning, I found out it had a purpose. Being El Temur's niece's husband saved Wang Yoo's life. :)The writers were really good, all characters in the drama had a purpose why they were created. ;)   

petria said: @tucci, the preview was to imply possible reunion between Wang Yoo and Sung Nyang, I think that those kind of announcements have been increasing interest of the audience so far. I really hope that the man is coming for real and that this tease isn`t in vain, for a cliffhanger or something.

As for the shooting, I`ve understood that it is only only one week ahead of the airing and that Ji Chang Wook`s illness was a problem for the episode 28th, God forbid it happen again.

I really want SN and WY to meet.
I wanna see WY's face when he sees SN as TH's concubine.I wanna see SN's reaction. (although am bracing my self I might be hurt in behalf of my peaja)and I wanna see the smug look on TH wahahahha his only-for-WY smug look. 
ep 29 Pali Pali! :D

Guest filchiny

illay said: minnie0103 said: I kept asking why Wang Yoo had to marry El Temur's niece aside from the reason that it might cause some misunderstandings between him and Seung Nyang in the future. They got married, but the girl has not showed up again since the wedding (Better never show up. :-w ). After watching Episode 28 this Sunday morning, I found out it had a purpose. Being El Temur's niece's husband saved Wang Yoo's life. :)The writers were really good, all characters in the drama had a purpose why they were created. ;)   

Since we haven't know anything about ET's niece, I don't want to judge her good or bad. I just hope she will be a good queen for WY, don't become 2nd TN. Although WY doesn't love her and maybe she doesn't love him too, I hope after he meets SN and help her bring ET's clan down, he can truly fully respect his wife with the rest of his life if she's a nice one and alive after those things with ET's clan. I think that's also the way SN will be when she becomes TH's empress. With WY's character, I don't think he will harass his legal wife just because she comes from the family he hates the most.

@illay : i think like you, normally WY would be executed alongside ET family (but if that's the case wouldn't TH be too because his wife is TN at the moment :-? :-?)

About the return of WY, my heart is saying yes, he's coming back, but my brain is saying that his return will be the cliffhanger for the E29, and the reunion between TH-SN-WY will be in the E30.

But i'm getting impatient now : SN kill them all already, ET FAMILY BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNN :D :D :D

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else think SN poisoned herself? They focused on her licking her fingers that seemed odd and suspicious, like the poison was on her fingers and she did it to frame TN as part of her plan. They showed the ED laughing after SN went to talk to her, but they never showed the whole conversation. I think this whole thing is part of SN's plan that began with the other concubine.

If this has been discussed before, sorry for bringing it up again :).

Guest minnie0103

DJG said: I don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else think SN poisoned herself? They focused on her licking her fingers that seemed odd and suspicious, like the poison was on her fingers and she did it to frame TN as part of her plan. They showed the ED laughing after SN went to talk to her, but they never showed the whole conversation. I think this whole thing is part of SN's plan that began with the other concubine.

@babytotoro
The coronation is soon and so is the heartbreak :(
It's weird WY's wife wasn't shown except in the wedding and barely obvious there too, might it be that she will never play any role in the drama other then getting WY in trouble when the ET clan is executed or are the writer's hiding it for the latter part when she might play a role in making WY in danger other than the ET execution plot and this is why SN saves him .... I just don't know if she will be good ...
so far ET and sons have all proved to be one hell of an evil family
I just find it odd that they didn't mention her or show anything till now and knowing the writers, WY marrying her will come to add something important to the drama later or maybe it is like others said that WY will get into trouble along with ET clan because he married one from ET's family .... LOL maybe I'm looking too much into it, I just feel her role will be bigger than that later on and we will see more of her