cherkell

larabn said: @loli
thank you for the insight :)
so this is the birth of a new SN and the death of the old SN
the old loving, and warm SN is gone and replaced with a new maybe heartless
and revengeful SN
it's sad to see this kind of transformation although I'm excited to see it
but to think that this person is a dead soul now inside is sad
she will be a walking corpse with no feelings except hatred but will she ever be her old self again
after she gets her revenge? I also believe although I like her to avenge everyone
but the path of revenge is not a happy ending path
it only kills the that person from the inside and as much as that person gains against his enemy as much as he or she will lose alot :(  and according to what happened to her last ep, I can't blame her to turn that way, they killed her when they killed everybody that meant to her and the ultimate death for SN was when her child was gone followed by knowing WY is getting married
she lost these 2 people that meant to her the most...
I think even though we might not get to see the complete old SN, after getting her revenge, we might be able to see a stronger and mature SN along with some side of her old self... from the last two episode, SN really lost alot and she too almost died if not of the person that saved her. She'll have been gone too so in a way, shes dead and renewed.

I think its on Ep 26 or maybe before 30 that SN and TH will get married and when WY will find out about it...

then at what episode do you think it will bring us back to the weeding we saw in episode 1 :(( :(( :((... but from looking at that, she kind of feel lively just a little and it seems like TN, DK and EL are all dead or maybe they just didn't want to come for the weeding?? mhmmm... what is going to happen??

Guest anjshin

In exchange of the blood vow she will lose her precious mutant and beloved Wy, pity. screw life...

but when one door is shut, there's another door at the back, and i have the keys... and that is taltal my dear @petria. =)) :x <:-P

@loli
I hope she can have atleast some side of the old SN cause what happened to her was awful and can change the sweetest person ever to the most hateful person .... I hope she won't feel even more hateful when she loses WY and marries TH...and won't treat TH coldly or will have her revenge on him too
I know revenge is not the best path but in SN's case it seems the only fair path to what they did to her
cause it was injustice beyond words and we know that the only way to win against them is through what she's doing now.....
yeah i remember in the first ep when she was looking at the rings, she felt at ease atleast
I'm happy that by then the evil clan will be gone but I'm scared of what heartbreak will follow as a result to that scene

@AppleP
the SN in the preview is a dead SN now :(
it's more obvious now with the pic comparison :(

lol... hahaha @anjshin and @petria, you guys bring joke/life to this forum... hahhaha Empress Ki really is making us as one family lol... hahah lol

So are you guys non shippers or SN and WY shipper or Sn and TH shipper or SN and  Tal Tal shipper??

petria said: Two-ships-that-came-first united against Tal Tal`s ship?  :>

@anjshin, have you seen his gayliner? Applied with such an accuracy  ;;)
And those lips, as if stolen from Venus herself ......
I wonder why didn`t Baeg Ahn send dressed up Tal Tal to mend stuff in the palace?  ^#(^

Actress Ha Ji Won talked about filming the difficult childbirth scene in “Empress Ki” at a press conference for the drama on January 20.

She said, “Rather than the action [being difficult], I got pregnant and had to have a child in a cave. It was the hardest thing for me since I started acting. I almost even passed out.”“I had to do the scene in a block of ice about 10 cm thick. My whole body went numb and I felt like I was turning into ice. When I came out, the staff started massaging my body to get the blood flowing, but it felt like my body was going to shatter, so I told them to stop. Portraying emotions that come from a very extreme situation was very difficult.”“Seeing that I didn't have much action, but a pregnancy scene instead, and that I would have to portray the emotions of a woman having a fatherless child all in a single episode, I was really on edge. If my portrayal of anything like morning sickness was poorly done, I worried a lot about how the following episode would come out. As it was my first time acting this sort of scene, older people around me really helped out a lot. I tried my best, and everyone says I did a good job, so I feel good.

Ha Ji Won also mentioned that she’s not feeling her best right now, but that she is determined to get her footing back again and show everyone yet another side of her character. 

“Empress Ki” is a 50-episode historical drama starring Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo, and Ji Chang Wookempress-ki-ha-ji-won-399x900.jpgps sorry if you see this 

anjshin said: @loli: we @petria are united shippers,. from WY and TH team,. :) we will make the downfall of taltal's beauty. :D =)) <:-P lol... No way jose are you going to make Tal Tal down fall so quick and easy.... you can't just do it yet... first time i am shipping someone on EK and you guys want to kill me already?? No fair :(( :(( :((

Can't you guys wait till they reach episode 35 before you do it??? Don't do it yet... I want to see more Tal Teal shyness and smile :) :) :)

WY-SY ships - became happy. TH - SN ships will  become happy. TT - SN ship are presently happy. I think the writer gives chances for every shippers to become happy. Please shippers, everyone of us deserves to be happy. Let's just don't give side comment against either WY/SN, TH/SN, TT/SN ships, to maintain peace in this thread. We all know sometimes side comments against those ships hurts deep inside.

@loli
that oalala scene of SN the concubine with TH will be so sad to watch :(
for TH and for SN as well... I can't explain it well....I can't find the words to describe it
but I can imagine the scene in my head
of a teary very sad SN and a teary TH making out  :(

remembering her WY and her kiss with him and her child.........the list goes on
it won't be pleasant scene but a sad one

Guest anjshin

@loli: we can't, we united shippers have a great task, and we must do it with sense of urgency before it's too late., LMAO, taltal is a great threat because of his natural beauty, he might seduce seunyang and make another wonder baby,. wahahaha =)) =)) =))