[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I want to complain about the kiss. When @larabn mentioned the camera rolling from multiple angles...i expected a lot but it turned out from half  duration of the  kiss, WY's shoulder cover their lips ! As compensation, i demand full BTS and better those two made many NG.... :-w

Yehey! I was so happy to see the ratings! Indeed it turned out well.

Im here at my college library to pick some free wifi together with my classmates, thet are asking me why i am so happy and i told them about EK. My friends are so supportive they are happy for me. It's really good to be surrounded by loved ones and of course guys you are one them (plural form).

Thank you guys Iam so happy to be here.... Big hug to all of us.

(sorry for the typos i am using my phone and its kinda hard to type the words)

Guest suwan1430273820

ghollygina22 said: hehehehehe…  would it be too soon to be partying?  hehehehehe….  maybe cause we still have 30 episodes to go.  How bout a pre-party???  I totally didn't have a problem with them sleeping together.  I admit I was shocked, did not see that coming especially at episode 20.  hehehe…  AHHHHHHH!!!! <:-P NO SHAME SOOO HAPPY WITH THIS EPISODE!  Everything was just soo awesome!  Wang Yoo is a brilliant strategist, with Seung Nyang they're a force to be reckoned with!  MAN-O-MAN!!!And that kiss OOWEEE!  :x  OOOOOOOOMG!!!  and how she tucked her face in his neck.  *speechless* I went to work in a daze and smiling like a ding-dong!!  Oh Wang Yoo/JJM, is it possible to love you to ends of the earth?!  lol  So happy for my Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo!  (multi-tasking: Won't lie I was fangirling on JJM & HJW hooking up hehehe!) At least they got to have a moment of inner peace even if it's just for a night.  Is this why the writers were holding out on my OTP?  BRAVO! BRAVO!  ^:)^  Hold tight WY & SN till the very end!

ghollygina22 said: hehehehehe…  would it be too soon to be partying?  hehehehehe….  maybe cause we still have 30 episodes to go.  How bout a pre-party???  I totally didn't have a problem with them sleeping together.  I admit I was shocked, did not see that coming especially at episode 20.  hehehe…  AHHHHHHH!!!! <:-P NO SHAME SOOO HAPPY WITH THIS EPISODE!  Everything was just soo awesome!  Wang Yoo is a brilliant strategist, with Seung Nyang they're a force to be reckoned with!  MAN-O-MAN!!!And that kiss OOWEEE!  :x  OOOOOOOOMG!!!  and how she tucked her face in his neck.  *speechless* I went to work in a daze and smiling like a ding-dong!!  Oh Wang Yoo/JJM, is it possible to love you to ends of the earth?!  lol  So happy for my Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo!  (multi-tasking: Won't lie I was fangirling on JJM & HJW hooking up hehehe!) At least they got to have a moment of inner peace even if it's just for a night.  Is this why the writers were holding out on my OTP?  BRAVO! BRAVO!  ^:)^  Hold tight WY & SN till the very end!

Guest suwan1430273820

illay said: I want to complain about the kiss. When @larabn mentioned the camera rolling from multiple angles...i expected a lot but it turned out from half  duration of the  kiss, WY's shoulder cover their lips ! As compensation, i demand full BTS and better those two made many NG.... :-w

Guest Ding Lin

> you remind me of myself this morning

Me three!  I have been smiling like an idiot since last night!!   Bravo to WY and SN!!!!  :) 

I do not think our happiness will last for too long, BUT I do not care. I will enjoy what we have.  Woo-hoo!! 

PS: I thought WY's behavior was rather cute as a nervous guy who was trying to propose!  suwan said: ghollygina22 said: hehehehehe…  would it be too soon to be partying?  hehehehehe….  maybe cause we still have 30 episodes to go.  How bout a pre-party???  I totally didn't have a problem with them sleeping together.  I admit I was shocked, did not see that coming especially at episode 20.  hehehe…  AHHHHHHH!!!! <:-P NO SHAME SOOO HAPPY WITH THIS EPISODE!  Everything was just soo awesome!  Wang Yoo is a brilliant strategist, with Seung Nyang they're a force to be reckoned with!  MAN-O-MAN!!!And that kiss OOWEEE!  :x  OOOOOOOOMG!!!  and how she tucked her face in his neck.  *speechless* I went to work in a daze and smiling like a ding-dong!!  Oh Wang Yoo/JJM, is it possible to love you to ends of the earth?!  lol  So happy for my Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo!  (multi-tasking: Won't lie I was fangirling on JJM & HJW hooking up hehehe!) At least they got to have a moment of inner peace even if it's just for a night.  Is this why the writers were holding out on my OTP?  BRAVO! BRAVO!  ^:)^  Hold tight WY & SN till the very end!

suwan said:
Hahaha you remind me of myself this morning. Went to work and just keep smiling till my jaw drops hahaha and mumbling to myself "yes yes ! They kisss they kissssss ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!" I also ship them in real life especially after the watching th mbc awards something was just fishy btw them dont you think so ? How close they were sitting next to each other and the best part : the video uploaded by Lee Seung Gi's fan...when she seemed to be looking around for someone...then when she saw JJM just behind her she immediately looked away. SO FISHY.

Guest ghollygina22

@suwan :  every time I look at ur profile pic it's so distracting! lol I'm a fan of JJM!!!  and I think I maybe a lil… coo coo… planning on marrying the guy!  hehehe
@ferlycious : my favorite scene is when Wang Yoo saw the hair accessory in Seung Nyang's ponytail.  I was giggling like a dork (I'm mean major snickering, laugh-snorting, teeth & braces exposure)!  My dad was so curious as to why, he looked at my laptop and shook his head.

Now as for the THERE-ARE-NO-WORDS-IT-IS-JUST-JAW-DROPPING-AWESOME-MAYBE-WE-SHOULD-STEP-OUTSIDE-TO-GIVE-THEM-PRIVACY was hehehe when Seung Nyang tucked her face in Wang Yoo's neck… If anything it looks like she seduced him eek! Hehehe Go Get Him Girl!!!!

About the kiss scene... IDK but I don't think they are dating in real life... I've seen other JJM kissing scenes and he tends to bite the girl's lower lip, in this case he seems to be "parked" on her chin and his lips almost look inwards, I have to re-play that scene for further study  :-B
On another note, I ventured out of my igloo today to get some groceries, I passed by the Deli Cheese Department... first thing that came to mind:CHONA QUESO...  I started laughing like some crazy woman out of the nut ward...

Guest united06

The more I think about THAT scene, I keep having unpleasant flashbacks to the corresponding scene in King 2 Hearts where they 'alluded' to them sleeping together (except in that drama I didn't even know for sure they did until she miscarried lol!) only to form the basis for her miscarriage later. I hope the writers here aren't planning to pull something like that~! :/
illay said: suwan said: Hahaha you remind me of myself this morning. Went to work and just keep smiling till my jaw drops hahaha and mumbling to myself "yes yes ! They kisss they kissssss ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!" I also ship them in real life especially after the watching th mbc awards something was just fishy btw them dont you think so ? How close they were sitting next to each other and the best part : the video uploaded by Lee Seung Gi's fan...when she seemed to be looking around for someone...then when she saw JJM just behind her she immediately looked away. SO FISHY.

Guest suwan1430273820

illay said: suwan said:
Hahaha you remind me of myself this morning. Went to work and just keep smiling till my jaw drops hahaha and mumbling to myself "yes yes ! They kisss they kissssss ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!" I also ship them in real life especially after the watching th mbc awards something was just fishy btw them dont you think so ? How close they were sitting next to each other and the best part : the video uploaded by Lee Seung Gi's fan...when she seemed to be looking around for someone...then when she saw JJM just behind her she immediately looked away. SO FISHY.

@stclaus - RE: "On another note, I ventured out of my igloo today to get some groceries, I passed by the Deli Cheese Department... first thing that came to mind:CHONA QUESO...  I started laughing like some crazy woman out of the nut ward..."
I approve of this reaction -- it's the same one I get every time they say "Chona Queso" (or Cheonah Queso....Or Jhonah..I've no idea of the proper spelling, so I just mix it up) :P

Guest suwan1430273820

stclaus said: About the kiss scene... IDK but I don't think they are dating in real life... I've seen other JJM kissing scenes and he tends to bite the girl's lower lip, in this case he seems to be "parked" on her chin and his lips almost look inwards, I have to re-play that scene for further study  :-B
On another note, I ventured out of my igloo today to get some groceries, I passed by the Deli Cheese Department... first thing that came to mind:CHONA QUESO...  I started laughing like some crazy woman out of the nut ward...

Dear TH-SN shippers, I know most of you are upset for the kiss scenes and bed scenes between WY-SN.. I guess it's fair on SN accounts coz TH has slept with 2 female already :D kekeke.. (Although I must admit that the forcing part is a bit crazy coz I cant even force my Himalayan to mate with my Maincoon) ckckck..

From my observation so far, SN might love both WY & TH.. Of course I still love TH more in comparison to WY coz he's my baby..

Dear WY-SN shippers, I do know that some of you even ship HJW & JJM as in like for REAL... I know she looks good with almost all namja...Be it JIS, HB, LSG,SJS even with JJM... u named it.....  I love HJW too much and I think she need someone better than JJM in real life.. Sorry... Jeongmal mianhe..  (Run!!!!! Hiding from being thrown by slippers / eggs/ bombs)

#please shippers... dont kill me over this yaa... huhuhu

@sally_b do you have that Chona Queso photo from like 2 days ago?
@suwan Seriously your ID photo is sooo distracting... yeah! I'm with you guys about that scene of SN tucking her face in his neck... drowning herself with his scent... sooo romantic!

Guest suwan1430273820

@lyaarisa:
haha i found that funny, why kill you ? Xox :)

One thing that i need to complain about is the stupid headband on WY. Why are they hiding such a beautiful forehead ? The look i loveeeeeeeeee the most on WY is when he was sent to silkroad: long hair, no ugly headbands, unshaved, so wild yet sooooo attractive.
I cant wait till next week already !

P.s : i know my ID is distracting, even I cant stop keep looking at it bahahahahaha