[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

shaym said: Oh, I didn't know if there was a chance that they appeared in a show together, but I've seen a picture of her with Kang Dong Won, and the best of friends Jo In Sung and Gong Yoo. The article before said that HJW seems to be close to them. So, when I shipped her with JIS, I shipped her Gong Yoo, too. Kkk~ By the way, you're welcome. Hihi. ^^

379022_109738435810588_310449014_n.jpg [spoiler/]

(EDIT: This might be off-topic. Mian.) 

@pieracapozucca : OMO OMO, i was laughing so hard when i was reading your ending, i don't think she will hate TH, but i'm ready to see A devilish-fierce-yet-sexy Empress, even WY, i want him to go to the dark side too :D :D

@shaym
I understand what you mean...But I see the different there, both JJM & GJH made official denial statement but LBY's was kinda vague, & of cos we all know LBY really married Jisung in a grand wedding while JJM & GJH are still single...but to think abt it wasnt LBY was rumored dating JJM too at one time? :D but she married Jisung instead LOL....

Actually I dun really care who HJW end up with in real life, but I just want her to be with someone soon...she's not getting any younger, if she's into celebrities, the best & the coolest A listers are mostly taken...JDG by KSY, KimSW by KNJ, KwonSW by STY, UTW, JH, KJW are all married to non celebrity...now even WB too is dating LNY  :-SS  Not to mention JI S who's dating KMH ...So JJM is among very few cool A lister who's still available, so just wanna both HJW & JJM to become another star-power couple

***sorry kinda off topic here...now I really feel like match-making ahjuma from match making agency***   8-|

Guest roshan90

Worst Possible Ending:

It is the lantern festival time... Lights shining everywhere and colourfully.. Wang Yoo and Tahwan each in the same place but unaware of each other and light in hands praying..
SN comes to the same place in voiceover says:
"When its lantern festival people dream of miracles
The return of old friends who have left..
And a meet from a lover you've lost touch with..
It's a day when all the miracles of the world seem possible..
The lantern festival didnt always bring us those miracles
But we dream again this year
That this will be the best lantern festival of our lives"
Then with light in her hand she leaves and just then remembers something and goes back and sees someone and smiles brightly.. They dont show us who she smiled at and we will all end up discussing all possible cases and bang our head against the doors and walls and lose all hairs.
~X( ~X(
THE END..
P.S: If you still dont know what I am speaking about..
Thank God you didnt suffer like that.. and this drama is not Sungnyang's Choice..
;) ;)

@sj15elf0hjw1023 - No worries, Dear. You're always welcome!~ 
@sarah.lina - I would definitely want to see that Seung Nyang, too. I guess it will be possible for us to see her devilish yet powerful stare on the upcoming episodes of Empress Ki when she has to deal with El Temur and his clan. Omo. El Temur's reign as a villain is soon to be over. I wonder who'll take his position as a villain after that. Lol. 
@lxands - In regards to JJM-GJH and LBY-JS, the article I've posted says what I wanted to say, so it's now case closed. On a lighter note, if you're the match-making ajumma from the match-making agency, then let me be the match-making agasshi. Lol. Which agency are you from? I bet we have the same agency. And we are the agents of the same actress. Kkk~ 
@roshan90 - You're not having a withdrawal (edit: with not wit) symptom of another drama, are you? Lol. I smiled much when I saw your post. Haha. 

@roshan90
I see you're still not over Mirae's Choice ending, eh? :D  =))  Seriously if this one too ends as such as that one, I'm gonna bang my head to the wall....haha

My ending...

Can I just have WY lives happily with SN sumwhere in Goryeo country side with their children, away from the royalties & court politics, while TH escape the palace to live peaceful  in some Yuan country side, with TS, whom he met again after she was deposed & this time he truly fall in love with her as a woman. Since he refused to return to his palace, they declared him as dead & his son with Lady Park becomes the King but Empress Dowager is the real ruler/power...

How the story come to this ending, I dun really care, just let the writers crack their head  \m/

Guest roshan90

Worst Possible Ending Part2

Sungnyang marries Tahwan and he even makes her heart flutter and spends her time with Tahwan till before the last 15min of the episode 50.. But then she breaks up because you know they are not the OTP.. Wang Yoo buys the Jackal's place and gang and waits for her in Goryeo..
Sungnyang comes and sleeps there.. The conversation:
WY: Sungnyang You cannot sleep here. Sleep at Yuan.
SN: I want to help people by staying here
WY: Who says you can do without my permission..?
        I am the owner of this gang and hired all men here.
       Go and sleep at Yuan because I wont take you.
SN: What's the reason? Why wont you take me??
WY: Because I might like you again.. Please leave..
SN: I dont want to leave..
WY: Why dont you want to go back??
SN: Because I might like you again..
Then OST plays and they both smile.. We get the confusion why she loved Wang Yoo if she spent most of her time with Tahwan.. Why not SN-TN break up sooner if that was the end game.. Ugh.
~X( ~X(
Outside the place "When Sungnyang loves" is written..
The End.

Guest lara_luvre

Hi, this is my first post and i wanna say that i really love empress ki and this thread of coz...can hardly wait for monday...

Guest roshan90

@shaym
Its not "withdrawal Symptom".. Its "Why the heck I spent 16hours for this drama??" symptom..
Ok The answer is simple.. You can know why by looking at my signature Hee.. For sure I am going to stick up with this drama too for the same reason in the signature.. ;)

@lxands I have watched enough worst ending and bad dramas this year.. I definitely dont want Empress Ki among it..  [-X [-X
Your signature says it all. You suffered a lot too chinguyaa!!