[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

larabn said: The writers are torturing us with delaying the kiss scene
I agree with @tessieroo in wanting someone to kiss someone already :))
and if we are talking of age all the 3 main leads are old enough to kiss hot kisses
the youngest is 26 so that's old enough
come on even if it's in TH's or WY's dream I want a kiss lol
but with these 5 musketeers following them around in their date
maybe the only kiss we will get is in our fantasy dreams :-w

anjshin said:

The writers are torturing us with delaying the kiss scene

I agree with @tessieroo in wanting someone to kiss someone already

:)

)

and if we are talking of age all the 3 main leads are old enough to kiss hot kisses

the youngest is 26 so that's old enough

come on even if it's in TH's or WY's dream I want a kiss lol

but with these 5 musketeers following them around in their date

maybe the only kiss we will get is in our fantasy dreams :-w

Guest larabn

shaym said: Won't it be nice if they kiss in public? Haha. A public kissing under the moonlight perhaps? Lol. Haha. But knowing how conservative these two are (in terms of their characters), I bet it won't happen. Lol. The writers might just tell us, "In your dreams." Lol again. Haha. 

Guest larabn

shaym said: Reading your comment seems like a curtain call for Empress Ki. Haha. That could be one of the options in the end part of this drama. Lol. But, I only know four musketeers, who is the other one?  :-/

I remember when we were all requesting JJM topless scene and then... a topless scene haha, i think the WR are reading our comments, if so, i hope he will grant us a major kiss between SN & WY because we all know that these two are not lacking on the kiss department :D :D

When I was watching A Love with Joo Jin Moo i've found this :

BeFunky_null_1jpg-2.jpg

The guy is Tapjahae hahah i mean Cha Do Jin, i just looked at his name :D, he has more interactions in one movie than in the entire drama, he just punched JJM face in this scene hahahah =))

I wanted to share something, when i think about the Most Powerfull Romantic Scene it was this :

BeFunky_Sanstitrejpg-7.jpg

BeFunky_Chromatic_1jpg-2.jpg

How badly I wanted her to go meet WY but when TH said that to SN, I didn't know what i wanted to do in her place, but for SN, even if she was indeed affected by his words, she still left him to meet WY. It proves that her feeling for WY are really strong, much stronger than her patriotism, but we didn't get to see why.

I mean, when I try to recall an unforgettable scene between SN-WY they aren't any, so i'm glad that she's now with him because i want to feel their love, even the Bridge Scene was not strong enough compared to that. But i have faith, because, before the wedding i know that there will be much more tension and passion than that, i hope :D

sarah.lina

said: @larabn : i haven't ship anyone on dramas yet hahaha, I didn't know that such thing exists :-? , i just want to enjoy the ride, but frankly, i'll be pissed if she ended up with

TH

at the end but at the same time, i don't want to see

TH

fall in despair so... (I'm really torn about that lool)

I just want a fair share of scenes between

SN-WY

couple and

SN-TH

couple and

SN-TT

couple hahahahahhaha

@minnie0103 : sorry dear i didn't want to break your little heart

:D