[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @cclover1 I agree with you!! I think I'm a pedo noona when I'm a fans of Park Ji Bin because of Incarnation of Money :))
@jaewon fan Okay. That kid on CYHMH is definitely look like KJW because of their milky skin. Oh, CYHMH is soooo good. I finished it in 3 days. Couldn't find a drama like that since then.

jaewon fan said: sicknine said: @cclover1 I agree with you!! I think I'm a pedo noona when I'm a fans of Park Ji Bin because of Incarnation of Money :))
@jaewon fan Okay. That kid on CYHMH is definitely look like KJW because of their milky skin. Oh, CYHMH is soooo good. I finished it in 3 days. Couldn't find a drama like that since then.

Guest jaewon fan

cclover1 said: True that. Hopefully this series is not like may queen, I almost went crazy watching it... but thanks to KJW gorgeousness I have to continue on...lol

Guest jaewon fan

@cclover1 and @sicknine, since Eun Joong will take the role as detective, do you think he will just use 3 piece suits just like other prosecutors in other dramas? 8-> i really hope not. I think detective usually go out with casual clothes right? :D

Guest ohayyo

I came here because of Jo Yoon Heee hahaha :) best wishes for her upcoming drama .... I hope she will nail it :)
I love her :x :x :x

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

I came here because of Jo Yoon Heee hahaha :) best wishes for her upcoming drama .... I hope she will nail it :)

I love her :x :x :x

Hi, we meet again here, while going crazy together over Nine.

I came for them both. :)

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan :)) You're funny when you mentioned 3 pieces suit. If it's a detective, I imagined he owns an old and shabby detective office just like in Detective Conan =))

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @jaewon fan :)) You're funny when you mentioned 3 pieces suit. If it's a detective, I imagined he owns an old and shabby detective office just like in Detective Conan =))

Guest sicknine

jaewon fan said: sicknine said: @jaewon fan :)) You're funny when you mentioned 3 pieces suit. If it's a detective, I imagined he owns an old and shabby detective office just like in Detective Conan =))

Guest jaewon fan

jaewon fan said:

sicknine said:

@jaewon fan :)) You're funny when you mentioned 3 pieces suit. If it's a detective, I imagined he owns an old and shabby detective office just like in Detective Conan =))

:)) Detective Conan wear eye glasses too... but he is kinda cute detective. I love watching it in cartoons. Just imagining now, the girl would be Ah Mi  :)) . That girl  is also cute. she was conan GF right? but she couldn't recognize him when he become a little boy. hehehe ...  =)) I would love KJW acting like detective conan. =))

It would be better if they show KJW solving small cases first before he met Ah Mi. It will keep the thrill on this drama :D

Could it be possible that they are working on the same office as detective? i don't mind if every episode they will solve one case. :D

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

@jaewon fan

what is the title of lee soo young mv which has Jo Yoon Hee in it?

I watched her for the first time in Yoon Eun Hye's Lie to me. Her character was bland, not so memorable. I don't blame the actress though, the one who take the responsibility is the writer. But she was prettier there, with her long sleek hair.

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan

what is the title of lee soo young mv which has Jo Yoon Hee in it?

I watched her for the first time in Yoon Eun Hye's Lie to me. Her character was bland, not so memorable. I don't blame the actress though, the one who take the responsibility is the writer. But she was prettier there, with her long sleek hair.

I don't know the title of the song in English. But it was an official MV. Jo Yoon Hee played a girl who is secretly inlove with Kim Jae Won. She tried to approach him but he was in a relationship and didn't notice her. She keep fanticising about him to like her. At the end, Kim Jae Won broke up with his girlfriend and she gain the courage to give him the flower she want to give. that's the time KJW realize her presence. Watch the video.. it was 3 MV that i put together.

Guest rocky5053

jaewon fan said:

rocky5053

wrote:

»

At 1st i was a little disappointed bcoz KJW refuse to appear in I Hear Your Voice bcoz that drama sound interesting...Then.,when i read the plot of Scandal and seeing KJW comfirm this drama..,i only though this is the right one..Scandal plot sound better than IHYV..Scandal story looks so complex..I really can't wait he pair up with JYH...She also was really good...I'm not worry about ther chemistry at all...I only wish SCANDAL.,KIM JAE WON

Guest jaewon fan

rocky5053 said: jaewon fan said:

rocky5053

wrote:

»

At 1st i was a little disappointed bcoz KJW refuse to appear in I Hear Your Voice bcoz that drama sound interesting...Then.,when i read the plot of Scandal and seeing KJW comfirm this drama..,i only though this is the right one..Scandal plot sound better than IHYV..Scandal story looks so complex..I really can't wait he pair up with JYH...She also was really good...I'm not worry about ther chemistry at all...I only wish SCANDAL.,KIM JAE WON

Guest jaewon fan

Anyway guys, the plot written on Asianwiki is just a bit different from what is given on soompi. It says like this...
"Scandal-a0002.jpg

Plot

Detective Ha Eun-Joong meets bright and positive Woo A-Mi (Jo Yoon-Hee). Because of her, he becomes involved in a scandal. Detective Eun-Joong learns that his father is a kidnapper and kidnapped Eun-Joong."

So, that means.. Eun joong and Ah Mi will really get into a scandal. I just hope it's not a mind blowing scandal.

:)) Credit : http://asianwiki.com/Scandal_-_Korean_Drama

Archived