[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

@jaewon fan lol I was going to say the opposite that I'm sick of the girls fighting for the guy but I'm probably talking about Chinese drama here.... Yeah let the girl fight for oppa but oppa is sexy when he fight for the girl though lol.... 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan lol I was going to say the opposite that I'm sick of the girls fighting for the guy but I'm probably talking about Chinese drama here.... Yeah let the girl fight for oppa but oppa is sexy when he fight for the girl though lol.... 

on Korean dramas usually boys fight over a girl, but Chinese dramas are the opposite. :D

Have you watch KJW Chinese series "FIRST LOVE" ? twin siblings fight over him is quite fun. lol =))

8-> i still can't figure out what's so scandalous in this drama. I just hope it isn't as dark as it sounds. I think Woo Ah Mi will bring a lighter side on this series because of her cheerful character. [-O<

Guest jaewon fan

News Update: New Cast Added

943403_156458847870046_185217087_n.jpg

Jo Jae-hyeon, in "Scandal" as Kim Jae-won's father

This time it's a kidnapper!

Actor Jo Jae-hyeon has been cast for the upcoming MBC weekend drama "Scandal".

"Scandal" is about a father who loses his son to a building crash and kidnaps the son of the man who caused it. The son then grows up to find out that his father is not only not his father but also a kidnapper.

Kim Jae-won takes on the role of Ha Eun-joong, a rough but warm character and Jo Yoon-hee takes on the role of a young mother named Woo Ah-mi. Jo Jae-hyeon is the father of Ha Eun-joong whom he kidnapped and raised.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )

Credit: Hancinema

@jaewon fan I wanted to watch his chinese drama but gave up searching for it since its no where to be found..... I don't blame the girls for fighting over him lol... hes soo everything...
The title to this drama is what makes all of us so anticipated to this drama lol. Maybe at the end it was never scandalous, lol just my prediction...

Guest jaewon fan

cclover1 said: @jaewon fan I wanted to watch his chinese drama but gave up searching for it since its no where to be found..... I don't blame the girls for fighting over him lol... hes soo everything...
The title to this drama is what makes all of us so anticipated to this drama lol. Maybe at the end it was never scandalous, lol just my prediction...

jaewon fan said: loli said: lol... aren;t you committed to your kdrama? You've been watching it for years now (i think) so episode around 25+ shouldn't be a problem :):Dsicknine said: ahahahahaha @loli I think my life get so busy in certain season until I have to dropped dramas. But this time I won't drop Scandal because I'm trying to restrain myself to 4 dramas to watch :)) . @sicknine and @loli , Now , let's see if SCANDAL can break a record. It's 36 ep. drama. Since, most of us are busy this days, commitment on watching long drama  really needs an extra effort. I will request it to be listed on Guiness World Record if you manage to watch it from the beginning 'til the end without a hitch :)
@loli, i am a silent reader on NINE thread, and i guess most of you are having quite a lot of fun. I haven't watch it but the plot seems so familiar to me. It sounds so similar to the movie "Butterfly Effect 2". A man time travel in the past to save his girlfriend on dying from an accident. I guess i will watch NINE after Scandal is finish. I want to enjoy KJW and JYH couple first. =)) @jaewon fan!!! YOU MUST WATCH NINE!!!... EVEN WATCH IT NOW. WE WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY... WATCH IT BEFORE THIS ONE START :)

sicknine said: ahahahahaha @loli I think my life get so busy in certain season until I have to dropped dramas. But this time I won't drop Scandal because I'm trying to restrain myself to 4 dramas to watch :)) . LOL... JUST FOUR DRAMAS?? hahhaa... challenge yourself to maybe 5 or 6 lol... hahha

Guest sicknine

@loli I did 6 dramas last year because I just graduated and nothing to do at home :)) But now I further my study already. Have to cut down some dramas =))Even now I'm watching 5 dramas. Gu Family, JOJ, Cryano Agency (soon) , Mandate of Heaven, Special Affairs Team TEN and Bu Bu Jing Xin. It's my sem break right now :)
Oh, I see this title thread has changed!

Guest jamaatunrohmah

@jaewon fan

@loli is right! Nine is beyond awesome, and the kissing scenes are so addictive. =)) did I just sound like pervert... *sigh*

Guest jaewon fan

~X(  It's really frustrating, why MBC open the official cafe on Daum site?. Translator is not gonna work on that site.  :(( Why...why...why.... they should have open it on naver instead. I just manage to join the cafe but for sure i won't be able to join the discussion because of language barrier.. Koreans doesn't speak english ..   ~X( 

Guest thuytran

jaewon fan said: antoniaclamens said: so Kim Jae Won is confirmed? count me in... even if it's 50 epis (sigh, after May Queen and 100 years inheritance it will be 3 long dramas in a row... thanks to fangirliness)it helps that i'm loving Jo Yun Hee in Ninethe premise sounds interesting :)

Guest jaewon fan

thuytran said: me too, i don't want to see him sacrifising for the others....look he suffers make my heartache....

Um....i am little late... all of you sound so excite about Oppa KJW drama come back...me too....so interesting to read the discussion from all of you ...thanks....

Guest jaewon fan

According to cafe, Park Sang Min and Ahn Seok Hwan joins casting for drama too.

8-> Who are they??…

Archived