[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan
1. I think his family is rich. Maybe his Father owned a construction company.2. His real Father might thought he already dead since he couldn't find him anymore. People around his Father maybe is evil and keep convincing that his son is dead. So his Father stop looking. 3. The boy is dead if they show his body in this show. Or else, he never dead and be rescue by another family. Or maybe he is dead and his body is damage and people couldn't identify it so, people thought it's Eun Joong body instead. You know how the timing was so right in kdrama. EJ missing because been kidnap, then on next day, there was a news about a kid similar with EJ's characteristics.4. Rival will appears at this point.5. Maybe they are neighbor? They knew each other since child? 6. ........................................ That's the question for this drama :))

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

=)) @sicknine, i love your answer #3. Eun Jong will be mistaken to be the dead boy that's why his father stop looking for him. But how young is he when he was kidnap? And why would people bring a young child into a building which i think under construction because of the incident that it collapse. Someone might have use materials that is not right. Maybe an official on the company who is incharge of the construction is corrupt. :-/ 8->

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan He must be very young that he couldn't remember who is his parents. Or he has an amnesia since he was kid (Kdrama famous illness) . :))I love guessing this drama concept because it's really easy since we all know weekend drama is a very predictable drama :))
Did it mention a building still under construction? Or it's an old building that will be banished? 

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan He must be very young that he couldn't remember who is his parents. Or he has an amnesia since he was kid (Kdrama famous illness) . :))I love guessing this drama concept because it's really easy since we all know weekend drama is a very predictable drama :))

I love guessing because i find it more interesting. =)) I hope they won't use the amnesia sort of thing. It's too common. He must be too young to remember what happen. But it's kind of weird, why would the father raised him instead of throwing him away as a part of revenge for his dead son. Isn't it more convienient for him in that way.

Guest jaewon fan

Eun Joong will become instant father if he fall in love with Ah Mi.. :D Wondering who will play as Ah Mi's child.

Anyway, i love seeing KJW playing a father role.. it's kinda cute. I still watch wonderful life if i feel bored and i really find it touching to watch him being so nice to kids. 8->

@sicknine, i'm not sure about the building. probably it is under construction. it can't be an old building right?. Why would people go to such kind of place anyway, specially a kid. I was actually imagining earlier that the building is like the world trade center when it collapse =)) but i change my mind and think that maybe it's under construction and just some of the part collapse that cause the accident to happen.

Guest sicknine

jaewon fan said:

sicknine

wrote:

»

@jaewon

fan He must be very young that he couldn't remember who is his parents. Or he has an amnesia since he was kid (Kdrama famous illness) .

:)

)I love guessing this drama concept because it's really easy since we all know weekend drama is a very predictable drama

:))

Guest jaewon fan

@sicknine, But i think given that his revenge only mention when he found out that the father he knew is a kidnapper, that means it not like city hunter. It sounds more like , he aim to take revenge to the father who raise him. Maybe he treated him badly too because of the fact that he is the son of the person who cause his son death. :-/

Guest jaewon fan

@sicknine, But i think given that his revenge only mention when he found out that the father he knew is a kidnapper, that means it's not like city hunter. It sounds more like , he aim to take revenge to the father who raised him. Maybe he treated him badly too because of the fact that he is the son of the person who cause his son's death. :-/

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan But it's very interesting that he can be a prosecutor (I assume it's prosecutor because this job is very famous in Kdrama) while he has been mistreated by his adopted Father.
Any other cast? 

Guest sicknine

Updates from Dramabeans!

KimJaeWon_JoYoonHee1.jpg

Well that’s a saucy title. If your drama’s called Scandal, it’d better raise some temperatures to live up to its name. MBC has a new weekend drama in the works that’s set to follow Hundred Year Inheritance, and Kim Jae-won (May Queen) and Jo Yoon-hee(Nine) have signed on to headline. Well at least Kim Jae-won dropping the Lee Bo-young drama doesn’t mean it’ll take any longer to see him back on the small screen.

The new drama comes from the PD of East of Eden (he’s since worked on Best Love andGolden Time, but not as the head PD), and the writer of Twinkle Twinkle and Who Are You. The story doesn’t sound any different from the average weekend fare though: Kim Jae-won stars as a hotheaded detective who falls for “a beautiful woman” and lands in some sort of scandal with her. That’s literally the heroine’s main descriptor — that she’s beautiful. She’s even got a pun-name, meaning “elegant beauty.” Yes, but does she have a job? A tick? I’ll take anything.

In the course of the drama, the hero will come to discover that his own father was the man who kidnapped him when he was a child. So, family birth secrets and violent skeletons in the closet? Somehow I was expecting more scandalous affairs, less kidnapping. But the romance seems to be on the lighter side of things, described as an earnest relationship with a heroine who’s bright and cheery.

I still have yet to figure out what is so scandalous about falling for the girl, unless she’s married, a convicted criminal, a fellow detective in your no-dating precinct, or the Bacall to your Bogart. Either this drama is hiding a deep dark secret, or it should be renamed Vanilla.

Scandal is gearing up for a July premiere on MBC.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/kim-jae-won-and-jo-yoon-hee-star-in-weekend-drama-scandal/

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan But it's very interesting that he can be a prosecutor (I assume it's prosecutor because this job is very famous in Kdrama) while he has been mistreated by his adopted Father.

Any other cast? 

I have another concept on that. Maybe the foster father want his revenge in more moral way. He raise him to be a detective or police or prosecutor, so that he can punish the person who cause his son's death. Maybe Eun Jong real father is bad and the foster father want justice by using him to punish his own father. Which either way still a good way of revenge.

I haven't see any news with additional cast. Maybe they will announce it soon.

Guest nur jamaatunrohmah

I usually don't watch drama which is longer than 20 episodes. Can you hear my heart is the only exception, so, since it is Kim Jae Won (again, I will break the principle. :D

Guest jaewon fan

nur jamaatunrohmah said: I usually don't watch drama which is longer than 20 episodes. Can you hear my heart is the only exception, so, since it is Kim Jae Won (again, I will break the principle. :D

I was the second to comment on this thread but the last one to spazz with eveyone here....lol At first I was guessing that maybe JYH character son is probably KJW character adopted father real son he thought he lost but when I think about it, can't be because the son would of been KJW character age.... too old to be JYH character son lol

Guest jaewon fan

cclover1 said: I was the second to comment on this thread but the last one to spazz with eveyone here....lol At first I was guessing that maybe JYH character son is probably KJW character adopted father real son he thought he lost but when I think about it, can't be because the son would of been KJW character age.... too old to be JYH character son lol

Guest sicknine

I wonder who will play as child actor. Don't tell me Park Ji Bin again............... =))Park Ji Bin does looks like KJW.

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: I wonder who will play as child actor. Don't tell me Park Ji Bin again............... =))Park Ji Bin does looks like KJW.

Guest jaewon fan

News Update:

Jo Yoon-hee aims for three strikes

photo307746.jpg

Actress Jo Yoon-hee has confirmed her role in the upcoming MBC weekend drama "Scandal". This is her third drama in a row following the KBS 2TV drama "My Husband Got a Family" and tvN drama "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times".

"Scandal" is about the scandal between a detective named Ha Eun-joong and a woman named Woo Ah-mi. Jo Yoon-hee's role of Woo Ah-mi is honest and laughs as much as she cries. She knows how to love herself even in times of trouble.

Jo Yoon-hee says, "I can feel Woo Ah-mi purifies people. I hope she gives off healing energy to the viewers".

Jo Yoon-hee is currently taking on the role of Joo Min-yeong in the tvN drama "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times".

Meanwhile, MBC "Scandal" will be broadcasted in July after "A Hundred Year's Inheritance".

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English )

Guest sicknine

@cclover1 I agree with you!! I think I'm a pedo noona when I'm a fans of Park Ji Bin because of Incarnation of Money :))
@jaewon fan Okay. That kid on CYHMH is definitely look like KJW because of their milky skin. Oh, CYHMH is soooo good. I finished it in 3 days. Couldn't find a drama like that since then.

Archived